MovieMocs

[Ep. XVII] [Empire] [Week 2] Troop Discrimination

Recommended Posts

This is my first moc entry in Nar Eurbrikka so if I do this wrong can someone let me know? Thanks!

Marching orders: With my 3 moves We are going 1 Left and 2 down to D22.

 

As a group of troops were sent out to receive supply's from a nearby drop ship, the odd one out gets stuck with the work. Troop discrimination is something that the empire is struggling with at the moment and the emperor is giving monthly lectures on the topic and...look this months guest speaker is Darth Vader himself (He knows a lot about discrimination, specifically age discrimination)

37923751065_690d8f5aed_c.jpg

38810127141_51eaeba6fd_c.jpg

37923749135_243fd9570b_c.jpg

37923753065_63e89c9faf_c.jpg

Edited by MovieMocs
Changing the title

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing you need to change is having your title say "Week 2" instead of Week 1. I changed it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

The only thing you need to change is having your title say "Week 2" instead of Week 1. I changed it for you.

Thanks, So do I decide where to move my team? if so, how? Does someone give me a number of moves I can work with and then I tell someone where I want to go and how I wanna get there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the number of moves you get is based upon what score the previous weeks MOC got. So say last weeks got 4xp for its score, then you could move 4 squares. I think I saw that last weeks MOCs won't be judged until Monday. Refer to the Game Play section of the Episode's rules for how to move, and more info.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MovieMocs said:

Thanks, So do I decide where to move my team? if so, how? Does someone give me a number of moves I can work with and then I tell someone where I want to go and how I wanna get there? 

You should communicate in your PM with the rest of your team about where you want to move. You won't know how many spaces you can move until I post the scores in last week's builds. I'll be doing that later this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DarthsDonuts54 said:

I believe the number of moves you get is based upon what score the previous weeks MOC got. So say last weeks got 4xp for its score, then you could move 4 squares. I think I saw that last weeks MOCs won't be judged until Monday. Refer to the Game Play section of the Episode's rules for how to move, and more info.

Thanks, That helps. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

You won't know how many spaces you can move until I post the scores in last week's builds. I'll be doing that later this morning.

Awesome. Could you let me know when you do that? Like, could you @ me? (Don't know what that's called :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MovieMocs I've posted the score. It was a 3. Make sure you talk with your team to decide the strategy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Puvel said:

Yup, check the PM. We have until Sunday to choose a direction so no need to rush :)

Where should I find it, could you help me please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gubi0222 said:

Where should I find it, could you help me please?

At the top of the screen, you should see an envelope symbol. This is where your PMs (Private Messages) are found.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

At the top of the screen, you should see an envelope symbol. This is where your PMs (Private Messages) are found.

Yeah thanks, Its solved. The problem was, that accidentally I wasn't in the PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.