Sign in to follow this  
AxelE55

[MOC] Redcoat Caribbean Fort

jyBZZIs.jpgHello Eurobricks, this is my first post! Built a Redcoat fort using some of my bricks (had to do some parts of it in a less than optimal way due to piece shortage) 

As you can see i used large tan BURPs ontop of two 32x32 baseplates to build the "island" that the fort is placed on. Next goal is building a small port/harbor on two baseplates near the stairway leading up to the fort :-)

Link to whole photoalbum: https://imgur.com/a/giyK0

Edited by AxelE55

Welcome to Eurobricks AxelE55! And what a pretty little piece to strike it out with too. This is reminiscent of the older pirates sets that predated my Lego experience, but you've capped it off well with a variety of earth tones. Don't get me wrong, green's a terrific color, but it's satisfying to see more than grass on an island. (No offense, Captain Green Hair!)

Keep on building!

MAC

I am a huge fan of the classic Pirates line, and this MOC is both a great build in itself, as well as a hommage to the Lego sets of my early youth. Lots of details to take in, while the overall structure is well layed out and believable. I love it!

I am looking forward to that harbour you mentioned, as well as more from you in general. :classic:

P.S.: You can easily put pictures into your posts by just copying the graphics URL into the post - the picture will automatically be embedded. You can then also change its size in the post per drag&drop.

Wow thanks guy! Your comments made my day :sweet:

Will be sure to share it all with you when the whole project is done! And thanks for the photo upload tip! 

Welcome to Eurobricks! Very nice classic-type fort. It looks like a fun play piece, especially with all the cannons :grin: . The detailed BURPs make a nice base and the towers look neat in the two-color design. Overall it looks like it would pair well with the classic sets. Good work. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing. I love the classic colors.  

I had moved this topic to the Pirate Mocs Forum.  Please share future MOCs in this forum.  Thanks. :pir-wink: