This Batmobile appears in the Rebirth Detective Comics #1. It takes lightly the design of the TAS Batmobile. 

Special Thanks to Lucas who inspired me for some parts of this Batmobile.

Number of bricks : 314

Building Instructions (PDF) on my website (bricksfeeder.wixsite.com/bricksfeeder/dc-comics) : 5€.

Parts list on Rebrickable : https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-11166/BricksFeeder/rebirth-batmobile/#parts

YouTube Video :

Rebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth BatmobileRebirth Batmobile

Let me know what do you think about this MOC? :) 

If you have build my MOCs, could you send me a picture? I will be very happy to see if my work is around the world! :D

Keep on building in a free world! 

You can see my other topics about my MOCs:

Edited by Bricks Feeder

19 minutes ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Nice! Like the use of the bvs cockpit, but it seems a bit squishy!

Thank you! :D But what do you want to mean by "Squishy"? Scuse me I'm French... :S

Nice! I really like seeing Batmobile creations that make usage of those door parts from the BvS Batmobile beyond recreations of that particular rendition. :thumbup:

By the way, what reference pictures did you use? I tried looking for images of this specific Batmobile, but with no luck. 

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Nice! I really like seeing Batmobile creations that make usage of those door parts from the BvS Batmobile beyond recreations of that particular rendition. :thumbup:

By the way, what reference pictures did you use? I tried looking for images of this specific Batmobile, but with no luck. 

Thank you! :D I will post my TAS Batmobile (I started before the Rebirth one and It uses the same windscreen) in an other Topic but I'm waiting just 2 pieces... ?

For the reference, I used 3 pictures I found on Google image. One of them comes directly from the Rebirth Détective Comics #1. In this book, you can find 3-4 others drawings. But some of them are not very easy to use. For The rear, I tried to build something that I think it is on the pictures but This part is very Blury and you can't find good views of it on the pictures. I think you can only have picture of the batmobile in the book and not in internet... ? 

I hope I help you.

On 12/2/2017 at 11:21 AM, Bricks Feeder said:

Thank you! :D But what do you want to mean by "Squishy"? Scuse me I'm French... :S

Oh haha, my bad. I mean it looks a bit tight in the cockpit as you have to lie the minifigures down! 

6 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Oh haha, my bad. I mean it looks a bit tight in the cockpit as you have to lie the minifigures down! 

Ah ok! Yes. If you look the LUCAS Batmobiles or Onebadawan Batmobiles, it's almost the same (even worst). It's the price to pay if you want to be Closer to the minifig's scale! ? The minifigs is almost in the same position as Batman in the Official lego BvS / JL Batmobile .

12 hours ago, Bricks Feeder said:

Ah ok! Yes. If you look the LUCAS Batmobiles or Onebadawan Batmobiles, it's almost the same (even worst). It's the price to pay if you want to be Closer to the minifig's scale! ? The minifigs is almost in the same position as Batman in the Official lego BvS / JL Batmobile .

Ahh. Hadn't realized!  :)

11 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

Ahh. Hadn't realized!  :)

No problem! ? In my TAS Batmobile, I have enough Space inside but it's a little bit Higher.