CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2017 - Winners per day calendar

Thanks for running this raffle for us admin team! Merry Christmas to all eurobricks members, may all your lego wishes come true!

Congratulations to all then Winners and thanks for all the fun we've been having with this contest and over the last year all around EB! Enjoy the holidays :sweet:

This is always been a great event to bring the forum together. Thanks CopMike & Eurobricks for hosting it every year! A lot of work goes into organizing the event, and mailing those gifts.

On 16/12/2017 at 4:23 PM, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

Think the roles say you will need to have ten posts before you can send the messages.

Also, I won! Thank you Mr CopMike! Prize A on my first time ever too, and I just understood, my creation is on the feature!

Ok, thanks!

18 hours ago, Marian20 said:

Thanks for running this raffle for us admin team! Merry Christmas to all eurobricks members, may all your lego wishes come true!

Agreed, thanks again for doing this!

This friday a shoal of manatees arrived at the shore of “World’s End” :sweet:!

Half of them have now sorted themselves out into these families:

27905838499_4352bc7e7a_o.jpg

38786477245_f7ea5231ac_o.jpg

27905838299_36feaf247e_o.jpg

They will begin the next leg of their journey in about a week. I´ll post here the names of the new family head when they leave. The rest of the manatees has also arrived but they apparantly left some of the calfs at home, so it will be a little more time before they are reunited!

Thanks @CopMike for revealing these, very nice! Much stress relieved from the suspense!

Having not seen the most recent movies I do not recognize most of these.

Can someone identify them?

Thx

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

1 hour ago, Andy D said:

Thanks @CopMike for revealing these, very nice! Much stress relieved from the suspense!

Thx

Andy D

The black ball is BB-Hate from Episode 9. Pretty much just there to sell toys, and the guy next to him is old Han Solo.

Captain Salazar is the one with the spiky hair. Turner's kid from the original trilogy is next. Then we have Captain Barbosa's daughter. The last pirate is just generic I think...

I can't believe it. From the very beginning I was hoping for the Silent Mary figures to be part of the raffle. And not only did this become true, they actually happen to be the prize category I've won. 

Now this I call a little christmas wonder.

Thank you very, very much for this @CopMike !

3 hours ago, Andy D said:

Thx

Andy D

Prize A:

First Order Shuttle Pilot - Han Solo, Young (75192) - Princess Leia (75192)Han Solo, Old - BB-9E

Prize C:

Captain Salazar - Henry - Carina - Captain Jack Sparrow - Lieutenant Lesaro

Prize E:

Beast Boy - Beetlejuice - Starfire - Raven - Sloth

1 hour ago, CopMike said:

@CopMike Thanks! Those are all really cool mini figs!

What happened to the list of winners? The calendar is blank when I follow the link. :look:

I know I won but don’t remember if it was Prize A or B... hoping it was A based on those awesome Star Wars figures! Thanks @CopMike!

On 15/01/2018 at 1:19 AM, mediumsnowman said:

What happened to the list of winners? The calendar is blank when I follow the link. :look:

I know I won but don’t remember if it was Prize A or B... hoping it was A based on those awesome Star Wars figures! Thanks @CopMike!

Check the PM that you sent copmike about winning. That is what I had to do to remember which prize I won.

C ... nice. I do mainly historical MOCs, so these will fit in perfectly. (Except Johnny Depp. He never fits in. His costumes are always way too crazy.)

NIcely done. Thank you for posting. I appreciate you hosting the raffle and I'll make sure the figures are in a nice home.

Dang, I don't remember what prize I won and don't think I sent that info with my address.

More of a surprise when it comes in the mail, I guess.

Steve

14 hours ago, Athos said:

Dang, I don't remember what prize I won and don't think I sent that info with my address.

More of a surprise when it comes in the mail, I guess.

Steve

You were meant to: In the rules it says ... You need to send your prize letter and day, plus your real name (or at least part of it), and your country as well for correct addressing

I guess it helps copmike to have the info as he has 144 winners to check.

It seems I missed that the day must be included :look: I just mentioned the letter (as well as my name & address of course :D)

3 hours ago, antp said:

It seems I missed that the day must be included :look: I just mentioned the letter (as well as my name & address of course :D)

The day is fine - all gets the same in each catagory except the winner on the 24th :grin:! I have the list but it takes a while to look up each winner by prize, to sort out the adresses.

Oh wow, great prizes this year, especially that first one of star wars! Prizes keep getting better each year!

Too bad I didn't win anything this year... If someone didn't claim his prize Copmike, send the figs to me :grin: