CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2017 - Winners per day calendar

Wow ? I won prize A for Allan and my picture made it on to the calendar with just 2 days to go. I hope the Manatee can swim or fly all the way to New Zealand. ?

Extremely happy to be one of the featured mocs in the advent calendar.  To me, this is the best Christmas gift for this year.  Thanks CopMike and EB!

Wilson, we made it!

Yay! In the end the tension was getting me this time again! I loved all the builds and am excited to check out the winners of tomorrow. Wish you all a merry christmas :wub:

Seems like I won a Manatee B, can wait to discover what it is this year.

Thanks to all involved for yet another great raffle!

Well done to all 138 who've won so far. For the remaining 65 of us, there's still a 9.6% chance of winning tomorrow... here's hoping :grin:. It's a shame we can't all win, but it was excellent fun entering and waiting nonetheless. Thanks yet again to CopMike for running it all!

Thought my luck had run out but I won prize B yesterday - now comes the excitement of waiting to find out what that might be!

Thanks as always to CopMike for running the raffle.

Huh, I wasn't chosen this year. That's a bummer especially considering the circumstances I dealt with throughout the season. Congrats to everyone who won and thanks to CopMike for running it. 

Drat. I mean, uh, Bah! Humbug! (ah, that's more like it--more in the spirit of the thing :wink:)

Well, better luck next year I guess. I still look forward to what the prizes would have been, and you winners make sure to report if you get a chicken box!

Ow yes, lucky me, I won on the final day! Thanks CopMike for running this again!

Merry Xmas everyone!!!

Edited by Covi
Added some few words extra

Looks like this is the first year I didn't win. Oh well, better luck next year. :classic:

Thanks again for another exciting raffle and congrats to the lucky winners!

Oh, and Merry Christmas or whatever the heck you celebrate this time of year! :grin:

Wohoo! I won a Manatee D on the last day - maximum excitement acheived. Thank You CopMike and LEGO for this opportunity!

Thanks @CopMike, you've just made my day - with a prize C Manatee!

Congratulations to all of the other winners, it's been great fun as always!

Merry Christmas everyone :classic:

Such a surprise to see my name on day 24 prize F! And a great start of the holidays! Thank you so much CopMike for organizing this fun raffle every year. And thank you fellow Eurobrickians for building such fun and cheery christmas trees.

Congrats to all the 144 winners and better luck next year to the runner-ups!

The manatees have been delayed some, but I´ll post here when they´re spotted and will include fuzzy pictures of them also.

Merry Xmas to all of you :sweet:!

Didn't win anything this year sadly, hope for more luck next year! :blush:

Thanks anyways CopMike, and merry christmas everyone!

Unfortunately no manatee for me this year (unlike last year) but congratulations to all the lucky winners and thanks to Copmike for organizing the raffle. 

Hope all have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Edited by greg3