CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2017 - Winners per day calendar

Thank you so much Mike!

Very grateful to be part of a forum which does this every year. I remember a couple of years back when I joined I was incredibly nervous about reaching out to other fans - but joining EB has actually been one of the best decisions I've made.

Good luck everyone else, and a Merry Christmas from us in the UK. :classic:

Hooray for Manatee A!

Thanks again to Copmike and the Eurobricks community! Can't wait for these to swim over to my home. ?

Still a 50-50 chance for a few more days. Good luck to all.

Always grateful to @CopMike for doing this each year. Waiting you see what the "Huge Manatees" turn out your be. Always fun to see what people build for the raffel.

Andy D

My first build on EB and it won a prize and is featured in the calendar.. YEEEEEEAH!!

Again thanks to CopMike for organising this.. :grin:

Ah, so here's the other thread. I couldn't find it earlier and ended up posting in the other one.

Half the winners chosen, half to go!

The 131 people who have yet to win still have nearly a 55% chance, and the odds don't dip below 50% for another three days. Fingers crossed!

Edit: for the record, there is also a 6.3% chance of having your picture show up on the calendar (compared to 11.8% from the first of the month).

Edited by rodiziorobs

So it is my fourth raffle and finally I won!
Thanks Mike!
However, I'm a bit afraid that manatees are forbidden for private use in my country...

Wow this is awesome, this is my first year entering the raffle and I won, honestly was not expecting this, a great early Christmas present. Thanks again @CopMike for hosting another fantastic year of Christmas fun! :thumbup:

Edited by Foxes Productionz

I won! I won! I got bad luck last year but glad to see the good luck catching up this year. :wub: 

Awesome! Thank you CopMike very much for organising this traditional outstanding raffle again! 

I won...! :oh3::wub:

And got A Prize, my first time ever! :drool:

Thank you CopMike for hosting this raffle!!! :thumbup:

This is the first online give away I've won, and it's quite impressive that there are so many prizes. Good luck to those who are still waiting.

I’ve been down with a nasty flu the last few days so it was quite an uplifting surprise to see that I was one of the raffle winners!

Thanks CopMike and the other contributing EB staff for organizing this again this year!

20 hours ago, folsombricks said:

I can't believe I won! This is so exciting. Can someone tell me how to send private messages? Sorry for being new.

Think the roles say you will need to have ten posts before you can send the messages.

14 hours ago, Wedge09 said:

I won...! :oh3::wub:

And got A Prize, my first time ever! :drool:

Thank you CopMike for hosting this raffle!!! :thumbup:

Also, I won! Thank you Mr CopMike! Prize A on my first time ever too, and I just understood, my creation is on the feature!

Edited by Don Neimoidte de la Mancha

Yippie. I won.

Thanks  Mike for hosting this raffle every year. :sweet: 

Prize E for me! 

Again, your generosity and sacrifice to run this year after year amazes me. You are a source of much cheer and many smiles. Just saying thank you falls so very short. 

So, any hints on the content of the manatees? Even a small one? 

5 days left...

89 people haven't won yet, 30 of those still will: if your name hasn't come up yet, you still have a 33.7% chance it will.

Looking ahead, the odds will continue to drop at a growing rate until there is less than 10% on the last day:

Day 4:   28.9%

Day 3:   23.4%

Day 2:   16.9%

Day 1:     9.2%

Prize A for me on day 14: thank a lot.

So, after the digital version of my tree, I built the physical one. 

Merry Christmas you all and a special thank to CopMike for his fantastic raffle.

39159349131_fcba234570_b.jpgMerry Christmas by Claudio, su Flickr

Woohoo! I thought I wasn't going to make it this year, but I'm glad I did. And my pic appeared in the calendar for the first time, so even better!

Thanks CopMike!