CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2017 - Winners per day calendar

Yeah! I won. Congratulations to the winners and good luck to everyone who hasn't won yet.

Thank you CopMike for the raffle! 

I won AND my picture is on the calendar. You just made my year! Thank you so much for putting on this contest again. My daughter will flip for the gift.

Best of luck to the remainder. In my book, you're all winners. (We had a lot of great entries this year)

2 hours ago, TheLegoDr said:

Best of luck to the remainder. In my book, you're all winners. (We had a lot of great entries this year)

Yeah there were some awesome and amazingly creative builds. Goes to show the world of Lego MOC is practically endless with possibility. 

It's manatee C for me! Thanks copmike. Now for the fun of waiting to find out what it is. Normally winning early could be a bit boring for the rest of advent, but at least there is a twist this year in not knowing.

On the fifth day of Christmas, CopMike gave to me, a huge A Manatee. 

Thanks CopMike for this great event once again. I look forward to finding out what the Manatees are. 

Edited by SilentWolf

On 04/12/2017 at 7:08 AM, CopMike said:

Please - write which prize you won (A - F) in the message subject line so I can sort you easy.

And also please - don´t write like this: Hi, my name is XXXX and I live at YYYY street and my postal adress is ZZZZ in the country of QQQQ. That´s a bit hard to copy & paste! Instead as this :classic::

XXXX

YYYY

ZZZZ

QQQQ

I'll add that to the calendar page. :wink:

7 hours ago, Bob De Quatre said:

I won this year! And the exact Huge Manatee I wanted: the D !!

:laugh: congrats!

Wow! Very surprised to see my name as a winner! 

I owe the prize to my friend, who I entered the tree for!

I will send it to him.

Edited by Aventador2004

On 05/12/2017 at 8:40 AM, MAB said:

It's manatee C for me! Thanks copmike. Now for the fun of waiting to find out what it is. Normally winning early could be a bit boring for the rest of advent, but at least there is a twist this year in not knowing.

Indeed... waiting too now :)

But it was the same last year, if I remember well: the prizes were disclosed very late (with a preview at some point)

Woo,   won the manatee A on day1    (what are the odds  lol)

thank very much to everyone who make this giveaway possible.

And,  really nice creations everybody!

3 hours ago, Mr Lyo said:

Woo,   won the manatee A on day1    (what are the odds  lol)

About 0.5%, I think! (For that particular prize, with all 203 contestants still in). For anyone interested, my table and chart of the changing probabilities over time still exists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l846TgJeM1NQpmIGk__Mn_eg6u8LEUO3jwl8187bJU0/edit?usp=drivesdk

The little burst of excitement created every day is excellent, I still can't wait to see if I win one. (Although because time zones, I can view the next day's winners at 22:50 GMT, making this an evening thing rather than a morning thing. Does that count as being 'naughty'? :laugh:

On 08/12/2017 at 7:00 PM, antp said:

But it was the same last year, if I remember well: the prizes were disclosed very late (with a preview at some point)

I guess so, what with all the manatees. I also remember the year The Flash had to have a Santa style hood as a placeholder.

On 09/12/2017 at 6:00 AM, antp said:

And delivered in March or something... gone are the days of knowing the prizes while the contest is still active. Such a busy world today

9 hours ago, Artanis I said:

And delivered in March or something... gone are the days of knowing the prizes while the contest is still active. Such a busy world today

I don't think it is that copmike is so busy right now, but because lego haven't sent the parts which of course means that he cannot advertise the prizes or start to sort them into individual prizes. I know it took up to three months last year, but that is still pretty good considering all the work he has to do once he receives the parts.