CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2017 - Winners per day calendar

Today is the 1st of december and the day-by-day drawing of winners starts :sweet:!

Thanks to Siegfried the calendar is up & running here! Check it out daily to see if your name appears!

Thanks!

What are the odds of winning this year? i.e. how many registered entries? (for 24x6 prizes, I suppose)

Edited by antp

1 hour ago, antp said:

Thanks!

What are the odds of winning this year? i.e. how many registered entries? (for 24x6 prizes, I suppose)

203 entries, 144 prizes -> 70,935961% chance of winning :grin:!

Pretty damn high chance of winning a huge manatee. Awesome! 

once again, thanks a bunch for hosting this event every year. Can only imagine the huge amount of work that goes into this. 

This should be fun as it always is.

Thanks again CopMike for running the contest!

I can only imagine the logistics of the matter and for that you have my gratitude. 

Edited by Amset-Rah

2 hours ago, CopMike said:

Nice :)

Crossing fingers now

Edited by antp

Thanks for the contest. It is fun to see what people come up with every year (and to see if I win).

I remember watching last year's raffle unfold with the Mysterious Manatee Madness, and I'm even more excited now I'm in it! I may have added the calendar as a bookmark on my browser...

I don't envy @CopMike's job of collecting and dispatching 144 prizes! The effort you go to for the community is admirable.

5 hours ago, CopMike said:

*rubs hands together*  Yeeaass... although that will steadily decrease as time wears on, ending at approximately a 9% chance on the 24th. Nonetheless, good luck to all!

EDIT: Ok, I may have spent to much time on this, but here's a spreadsheet (with graph) of the probability vs the date. 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l846TgJeM1NQpmIGk__Mn_eg6u8LEUO3jwl8187bJU0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by ColletArrow
Created spreadsheet

Well, better than a 50-50 chance for the first 15 days. We are all hoping  to be on the good side of the 50-50!

A huge Manatee would be great!

Andy D

I'm honoured, this is my 2nd year in a row to win and the first for my creation on the calendar. Thank you CopMike and Siegfried.

Cant wait to see what Prize A will be this year; hope everyone has a great Christmas :-D

Missed out on this one... by one hour! I didn't read the exact time the contest closed and by the time it did I had my tree done and pictures taken :laugh:

Good luck to the contestants and Merry Christmas!

5 hours ago, Dick-Trom said:

Missed out on this one... by one hour! I didn't read the exact time the contest closed and by the time it did I had my tree done and pictures taken :laugh:

Post your tree anyways, it's always fun to see what others came up with :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Dick-Trom said:

I don’t think it was that close. The deadline was Tuesday at 11 pm using the boards time. I allowed people that were almost 7 hours late: 

4 hours ago, CopMike said:

I don’t think it was that close. The deadline was Tuesday at 11 pm using the boards time. I allowed people that were almost 7 hours late: 

Too bad I missed out on that message. I'll post it when I got my little village assembled.

Please - write which prize you won (A - F) in the message subject line so I can sort you easy.

And also please - don´t write like this: Hi, my name is XXXX and I live at YYYY street and my postal adress is ZZZZ in the country of QQQQ. That´s a bit hard to copy & paste! Instead as this :classic::

XXXX

YYYY

ZZZZ

QQQQ