Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

Hear ye! Hear ye! The KPA seeks submissions!

Hear ye! Hear ye! The Kings Port Advertiser is currently assembling the next issue reporting on the November MRCA and needs your help. Other events are happening in the Brick Seas beyond the trading action. Do you have a story to tell, or know of news that should be told? YOU can be one of our field agents! If you have something you'd like to see in the upcoming issue of the KPA, send your news to our editorial offices via PM to @Capt Wolf as soon as possible. Your story may or may not be used, and may be edited, but it will never get into the paper if you don't send it in. Your chance at journalistic glory awaits!

Nice!  This should be a good way to get some great Eslandolan propaganda in there! more interactive storylines going!  (In fact, I've even gone ahead and used this before, I think, for that purpose :laugh:).  I don't think I have anything particular at the moment, but I'll definitely keep it in mind for the future! :classic: ... :devil: :tongue:

Luckily the WTC will soon launch a newsletter of their own, finally bringing true quality journalism to the Brick Seas. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Luckily the WTC will soon launch a newsletter of their own, finally bringing true quality journalism to the Brick Seas. :thumbup:

:laugh: :roflmao:

Another issue of the Kings Port Advertiser is in the works. If you have something you want to see printed in the upcoming issue, contact our editorial office via PM to @Capt Wolf. Thanks.

On 11/29/2017 at 5:31 PM, Drunknok said:

This is all Eslandoodlian propaganda at best, and fake news at worst. Boo! :devil:

Esladolan propaganda at its best.

This are the new selling points for KPA paper boys on the next issue: See what fake news they put in about your faction this time! Read one sides accounts about it! 

We can sell anything :pir-wink:

Edited by Sir Stig

7 hours ago, Mesabi said:

PM'd you @Capt Wolf. Hope you like my ideas for submissions!

Got 'em. I'm sure we'll find a way to use 'em. Thanks!

It's that time again. Another issue of the Kings Port Advertiser is in the works. If you have something you want to see printed in the upcoming issue, contact our editorial office via PM to @Capt Wolf. Thanks.

Once again, the Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List is seeking submissions. The editorial staff is busy assembling the latest edition. If you want to see something printed in the new edition, contact our editorial office via PM to @Capt Wolf. Thanks.

It's that time again. The Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List is seeking submissions. The editorial staff is busy assembling the latest edition, as reports are coming in from across the Brick Seas. If you want to see something printed in the new edition, contact our editorial office via PM to @Capt Wolf. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

It's that time again. The Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List is seeking submissions. The editorial staff is busy assembling the latest edition, as reports are coming in from across the Brick Seas. If you want to see something printed in the new edition, contact our editorial office via PM to @Capt Wolf. Thanks.

Whats the Ship List?

I've really got to hand it to you guys, you really get the KPA fast after the MCRA is submitted. It's really great and helps keep the game moving. Thank you. :pir-classic:

11 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Whats the Ship List?

"Ship List" refers to the results tables; it's just part of the full name of the newspaper. :pir-grin:

9 hours ago, Mesabi said:

I've really got to hand it to you guys, you really get the KPA fast after the MCRA is submitted. It's really great and helps keep the game moving. Thank you. :pir-classic:

You're welcome. @Captain Genaro should get a lot of the credit, as he's really got things clicking with the automation. Even when we run into some problems, he's able to get thinks worked out quickly. It's allowed me the luxury of not having to rush so much to get the written report out.

14 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

It's allowed me the luxury of not having to rush so much to get the written report out.

So you are saying that we are all waiting because you are lazy?! Hang him! But only after he has deliverd... :pir_tong2:

Seriously though: good job from everybody involved. Keep up the good work!

11 hours ago, Mesabi said:

You're welcome. A lot of people work hard to make this game possible, and I'm sure they all appreciate it when their efforts are appreciated. 

38 minutes ago, Captain Genaro said:

You're welcome. A lot of people work hard to make this game possible, and I'm sure they all appreciate it when their efforts are appreciated.  

Since it seems like were throwing around some appreciation, let me add to it! You guys are really on top of everything. Thanks for help making BoBs enjoyable and fun!