Sign in to follow this  
Scorch93

Star Wars Republic Commando

Heyho folks, I want to show you my biggest moc, i have built so far and there it is:

23844400818_85f7f391a1_z.jpgRepublic Commando by Michael K., on Flickr

At that time, in 2005, the game "Star Wars - Republic Commando", which I did not even know how much this game might characterize my future (now sounds very pompous and sentimental), I just bought on suspicion.

Several times I played the game again and again. There are countless scenes that I wanted to build and possibly will build, but I chose this one here.
Here is an introduction to get the context for those who like to read: 
€dit by me: I somehow messup up with the posting - the pictures of the hangar are in the second spoiler folder - thanks for your time and patience. :D 

More than a year of fighting has weakened the Republic's armed forces dangerously.

The Delta Team is needed for more and more dangerous missions.

Outside the Seperatist room, a missing Republican attack ship has reappeared.

The veteran commandos of the Delta Team are dispatched to investigate.

Day 367 - Clone Wars - Chaykin Mist

These sentences begin one of the most famous, exciting missions of the Delta Squad. The missing attack cruiser is an Acclamator attack cruiser called "RAS Prosecutor". The communication between the ship and the republic failed over several weeks, one did not know, what happened with the space cruiser.
The commandos split to search the ship one by one.
In the role of the commando RC-1138 alias "Boss" various areas of the ship are examined. All important RAS systems have been purposefully destroyed, and there is no trace of the crew of the ship. It's a ghost ship you could say.

Out of nowhere, one commando soldier after another is put out of action - the comlink to them fails.
Suddenly, the unknown enemy reveals himself: Trandoshians!
Single-handedly, you fight in the role of "38" by the hordes of these barbarian lizards, but ultimately find your own teammates again.
The next goal is the data writer to find out what really happened - so the next target is located on the bridge.
All of a sudden, even droids of the Confederation appear. Trandoshians and the CIS? How does it fit together?
By hacking the brackets on the bridge, it is possible to contact a nearby ship, the "RAS Arrestor", which reports that an assault ship of the "Lucrehulk" class (this bitten-off Flying donuts from Episode 1) is just out hyperspace, to destroy the RAS and kill the commandos.

Next target, is to destroy the hangar shieldgenerators by the Delta Team of the RAS Prosecutor to prevent further CIS invasion troops from landing.
One therefore fights through hangar A, B, C and finally also D.
As then, these gates are also closed, the last Trandoshaner liquidated, it applies to reactivate the automatic laser fire cannons of the ship to finally attack the Lucrehulk cruiser with combined strength of both RAS ships. Through tactical action of the deltas and with the help of RAS Arrestor, the deltas finally succeed in defeating the enemy.

So what do I want to show you exactly?
Exactly the place where the deltas successfully ordered the AT-TE via elevator and are just planning to climb into the AT-TE to bring the droids to the afterlife. :)
Enjoy - comment, suggestions, and and and, always happy. : D

Update:
Well guys, this is it: my first moc that I'm going to take on an exhibition in Mondsee, Salzburg, Austria this december.

38666154652_e43f47ef51_z.jpgStar Wars Republic Commando by Michael K., on Flickr

26922600649_04faa0ea63_z.jpgStar Wars Republic Commando by Michael K., on Flickr

38666149612_f346d84f2c_z.jpgStar Wars Republic Commando by Michael K., on Flickr

Kind regards,
Michael

Well, and that's where I want to start: HANGAR D
In Hangar D, the Sepratists have taken full position, they know what the Delta Squad is up to and want to face them with overwhelming forces.
Without any cover, the deltas have to work their way across the hangar to fight back to the hangar wall, activate the hangar lift there to bring one of the mighty republican assault-walkers into the hangar to gain the upper hand over the firefight.
Edited by Scorch93

Great details!  I went to your flickr to see these even closer.  Thanks for sharing this; so many little details to spot.  An amazing build!

You had me at first...Oh, this guy literally put 4 clones on some tiles...

AND THEN BAM!  Well done!

On 29.11.2017 at 3:09 PM, Forresto said:

The hanger is simply, absolutely incredible! Phenomenal job especially on those buttresses. 

On 29.11.2017 at 3:35 PM, Nom Carver said:

I loved that part of the RC game, well done!!!

And the commandos are really nice too.

On 29.11.2017 at 6:35 PM, Cyanide-Tipped said:

Holy shmoo...nice detail!

Thank you, lads. Glad to hear you like it. :D

On 29.11.2017 at 6:58 PM, Stash2Sixx said:

Great details!  I went to your flickr to see these even closer.  Thanks for sharing this; so many little details to spot.  An amazing build!

You had me at first...Oh, this guy literally put 4 clones on some tiles...

AND THEN BAM!  Well done!

Hehe, wasn't my intention to be honest, but a little and nice "shocking" every now and then is okayI guess. ?

Well folks, somehow, I don't know, I made it to get blogged on Brothers Brick. ?

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2017/11/30/elegant-weapon-civilized-time-eh-well-guess-times-changed/

And I got a lot of great response on my hangar at the exhibition in Mondsee last weekend. 

Kind regards, 

Michael