Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Am I one of the few who wants a UCS Quinjet? One done in minifigure scale would be incredible, between a double-seating cockpit, full cargo and passenger hold, weapons, and sleeker detail? (Assuming it’s an original style Quinjet, that is. The Helicarrier released with the Age of Ultron was a mix of the two Avengers movies).

As I've said that just a tiny bit of detail. But if we are getting a Quinjet I'm hoping for intricate design of enteriror and an exclusive characters and probably just have 1 or 2 repeat figs. 

@Captain Nemo, I apologize that detail is from my source who actually showed me the IW pictures before it was publicly leaked. 

17 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Am I one of the few who wants a UCS Quinjet? One done in minifigure scale would be incredible, between a double-seating cockpit, full cargo and passenger hold, weapons, and sleeker detail? (Assuming it’s an original style Quinjet, that is. The Helicarrier released with the Age of Ultron was a mix of the two Avengers movies).

I definitely want one (not as much as I want an Avengers Facility though) and I’d definitely prefer the new design. A properly scaled Quinjet would be able to hold all the Avengers we could want it to hold. 

I have a something that might be of interest. I’m not 100% sure about this but Hawkeye is coming in a polybag with his new suit. The suit is black and gold 

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I have a something that might be of interest. I’m not 100% sure about this but Hawkeye is coming in a polybag with his new suit. The suit is black and gold 

Is there a picture floating around or did you just hear a rumor? Black and gold sounds like the Ronin suit rumored for Avengers 4. 

10 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Is there a picture floating around or did you just hear a rumor? Black and gold sounds like the Ronin suit rumored for Avengers 4. 

I knew there was a polybag coming with an exclusive character very similar to the previous ones for age of ultron and avengers. I have seen a picture of the body of what Is possibly the figure. Only reason I am not 100% sure about this is the figure appears to be very comic accurate if you know what I mean

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Sounds like it would be a gift with purchase. Probably with the release of the D2C.

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I knew there was a polybag coming with an exclusive character very similar to the previous ones for age of ultron and avengers. I have seen a picture of the body of what Is possibly the figure. Only reason I am not 100% sure about this is the figure appears to be very comic accurate if you know what I mean

Because he has the mask on?

3 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Because he has the mask on?

No didn’t see the face. Again I’m not 100% sure about this so don’t hold me to it if this turns out to be fake, I have seen a picture of the torso and legs

Is the Ronin head all black with white eyes?

nvm just saw your post. Is it a black trench coat with golden sash and armor?

Edited by doclord

8 minutes ago, doclord said:

Is the Ronin head all black with white eyes?

nvm just saw your post. Is it a black trench coat with golden sash and armor?

I’m not sure how else to discribe it other than extremely comic accurate. A lot of gold

Edited by Falconfan1414

I'm thinking the same way they introduce Winter Soldier, with the release of D2C Helicarrier (if this turns out to be true) pretty sure it will be a comic version. 

If this D2C is revealed at the end of January like the Helicarrier was, then maybe it’ll be on the March calendar along with this new figure as a gift with purchase. 

21 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

If this D2C is revealed at the end of January like the Helicarrier was, then maybe it’ll be on the March calendar along with this new figure as a gift with purchase. 

Indeed, but personally I really don't belive this. I mean Falconfan is a friend of mine, I'll be glad if this turns out to be true. But that leaked pic is very intriguing, it's like using the CW hawkeye legs and a custom torso. I hope I wrong tho.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Indeed, but personally I really don't belive this. I mean Falconfan is a friend of mine, I'll be glad if this turns out to be true. But that leaked pic is very intriguing, it's like using the CW hawkeye legs and a custom torso. I hope I wrong tho.

LOL reusing legs makes this sound realistic. Probably won't be a polybag then.

Like I said I’m not entirely sure this is real. The picture I saw is blurry but the person who originally posted it said it was real and it was coming in a polybag

13 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Like I said I’m not entirely sure this is real. The picture I saw is blurry but the person who originally posted it said it was real and it was coming in a polybag

I've seen a picture of this. Could be Ronin -- could be a fake though -- the quality wasn't that great to be honest. I'd love it to be Ronin and here's why I think this could be legit:

1) We haven't seen Hawkeye in any of the sets - and he is a main Avenger -- we have had him in every Avenger movie (Assembled, Age of Ultron) so it would be strange if we don't get him (we have also had his Civil War variant and statuette -- even Black Widow didn't get a Civil War variant)

2) There are the shots of him on set in the Ronin outfit

3) It would be awesome.

Edited by agoodfella77

I'm not questioning the fact that IF we are going to get an exclusive fig, it's Ronin.

I've seen set pictures Jeremy wearing the very similar outfit to Ronin and got tattoos. What I'm trying to say that this picture floating around, THAT fig looks fake to me. I myself will be happy if we get Ronin/Hawkeye will be a great addition to my collection.

13 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

I have been thinking this exact thing. I even started looking for blueprints to try and start designing one myself.

13 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

I have been thinking this exact thing. I even started looking for blueprints to try and start designing one myself.

I also have to think that as a D2C, Lego would make some beautiful box art. Whether it’s in a field, in Wakanda, in a hanger or on the Helicarrier deck, or up in the air, it’d look fantastic.

29 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I also have to think that as a D2C, Lego would make some beautiful box art. Whether it’s in a field, in Wakanda, in a hanger or on the Helicarrier deck, or up in the air, it’d look fantastic.

I’m dying to see the Infinity War box art in general- I’m sure it’s going to be beautiful, and I want to see what the red planet looks like on the Milano box...