Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

Is it bigger than thanos? Or is it a standart bigfig size?

Standard, new mold for arm and head. You aren't gonna be dissapointed. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Didn't ask that. Not a very important info I guess, it's coming and that is the important thing.

Do you know the size and/or price

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Do you know the size and/or price

No one knows yet except TLG. As soon as I got info, I'll keep u guys posted.

So yea, same source said that rumors has it the D2C will be either Santuary II or Avengers Tower (I guess they meant HQ)

I'm just telling you what they are saying. But overall from what I have been telling you guys it turns out to be true.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

So yea, same source said that rumors has it the D2C will be either Santuary II or Avengers Tower (I guess they meant HQ)

I'm just telling you what they are saying. But overall from what I have been telling you guys it turns out to be true.

What is Lego is actually doing something smart? If it’s the sanctuary II they could do a new thanos mold and a accurate Thor to sell the set. Make it worth the price 

31 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The figure is probably the best of the regular line. The new mold is worth it. The largest set is best already by far

Have you seen it as well?

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Do you have any news of ant man and the wasp sets?

Would love to see a second Thanos, one man can hope! crossfinger*

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

Does anyone think that they can make the avengers hq within a $160 price? (Assuming that is the d2c set that is)

What other sets that has been priced $160 so we can compare.

Just now, ItamatTheGreat said:

Do you have any news of ant man and the wasp sets?

None as of the moment, and I don't think we will have anytime soon.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

What other sets that has been priced $160 so we can compare.

The most logical set to use is the snoke ship from last Jedi Set 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Breaking News:

I've seen Cull Obsidian and he is so damn accurate. We're talking about the statue here. 

Can't tell the face because of the angle. But Sanctum Sanctorum is definitely worth to get with figures alone.

I'm conflicted about this. On one hand, it really annoys me to know that they put more effort into a side villain who's very likely to barely appear and get killed off halfway through the movie than the main villain of 2 movies, but on the other hand I'm glad that they seemed to actually put in lots of effort for at least one of the figures in this line.

24 minutes ago, ood0 said:

I'm conflicted about this. On one hand, it really annoys me to know that they put more effort into a side villain who's very likely to barely appear and get killed off halfway through the movie than the main villain of 2 movies, but on the other hand I'm glad that they seemed to actually put in lots of effort for at least one of the figures in this line.

In all fairness, Thanos will be in both movies while we don't know if the Black Order will be. They have a chance to make a much better Thanos for the next movie to pose with the Black Order.

Well here’s the way to look at it for the d2c. If it’s the compound we will get heroes, probably filling out the remaining spots. If it’s the sanctuary II, we will set villains and a hero or two. It’s a win win in my opinion

27 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well here’s the way to look at it for the d2c. If it’s the compound we will get heroes, probably filling out the remaining spots. If it’s the sanctuary II, we will set villains and a hero or two. It’s a win win in my opinion

I must be missing something here, I am not very familiar with Marvel comics etc, but what is Sanctuary II? 

Just now, Legoman123 said:

I must be missing something here, I am not very familiar with Marvel comics etc, but what is Sanctuary II? 

The Sanctuary is Thanos’ alcove in space, where his chair is among rock platforms. The Sanctuary II is a large spaceship, a mothership if you will, where Thanos travels and controls the Black Order and Outrider army. The latter was glimpsed in the credits of Thor: Ragnarök.

@SpiderJazz Is the Sanctum Santorum similar to the Spider-Man Bridge, where combining two or three would make the Sanctum look more complete and better for display purposes, or does it look alright as it is, only having one?

Just now, AmericaLego said:

@SpiderJazz Is the Sanctum Santorum similar to the Spider-Man Bridge, where combining two or three would make the Sanctum look more complete and better for display purposes, or does it look alright as it is, only having one?

He said it’s a closed building that opens by splitting in half like Avengers Tower so it sounds pretty complete to me. 

48 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

He said it’s a closed building that opens by splitting in half like Avengers Tower so it sounds pretty complete to me. 

I did not phrase that too well. My bad. I mean, in the instance of a few years back with Avengers Tower, people combined 2 or 3 to create a larger tower with more rooms/space. With the Sanctum, the size may be fine, but does it leave a door open for people to combine multiples to create a larger one, like people did with Avengers Tower, the Spider-Man Bridge, etc.?

7 minutes ago, AmericaLego said:

I did not phrase that too well. My bad. I mean, in the instance of a few years back with Avengers Tower, people combined 2 or 3 to create a larger tower with more rooms/space. With the Sanctum, the size may be fine, but does it leave a door open for people to combine multiples to create a larger one, like people did with Avengers Tower, the Spider-Man Bridge, etc.?

I wouldn’t think so. The Avengers could be heightened and/or stacked, and the bridge could just be combined to make double or longer bridges. The description sounds s if what we are getting is a full building, in comparison to but on a smaller scale than the Modulars.

35 minutes ago, AmericaLego said:

It's Lego - with enough bricks and skill - anything is possible!

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Standard, new mold for arm and head. You aren't gonna be dissapointed. 

So would you say he's better than gladiator hulk in terms of detail and accuracy? Gladiator hulk is hard to beat.

Just now, Agent 86 said:

It's Lego - with enough bricks and skill - anything is possible!

Yes, it leaves a door open to do so. But I doubt they had combining multiple Sanctums in mind when they made the set. They even marketed the original Modular Buildings towards buying more than one.

3 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

The Sanctuary is Thanos’ alcove in space, where his chair is among rock platforms. The Sanctuary II is a large spaceship, a mothership if you will, where Thanos travels and controls the Black Order and Outrider army. The latter was glimpsed in the credits of Thor: Ragnarök.

Right, I'm with you now.  As long as it's not just some big battle set like the Assault on Hoth I'll be happy.  Hopefully it'll be Avengers HQ or The Sanctuary.