Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Pretty sure that’s the same colour

You’re correct, it looked darker in the shot I first looked at. My bad.

I still love it though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears that this Vulture came from the design of ANAD (All new All different) same goes for Spidey (Spider Armor Mk4) I'm wondering what will be the wings for this figure. Brick build or a new mold / printed element. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spider-man 2099!!! and rumor has it Carnage in this wave too! This wave is amazing I hope we get more Spider-Verse and Symbiote figures in this wave. Been so busy haven't gotten around to giving my opinion on Sand-man and Vulture, I love the new Sand-man the use of that Nexo Knight leg piece is perfect and Vulture looks better then the last comic based one, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t see anything about it here but an out of the box look at the Brickheadz Teen Groot and his game 1x2 tile is out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Didn’t see anything about it here but an out of the box look at the Brickheadz Teen Groot and his game 1x2 tile is out there.

Where did you see that? I want to see if I should buy the tile on Bricklink like Starlord's Awesome Mix Tape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JACKAROO1701 on flickr has the pics. It looks pretty good despite being printed on a clear tile. I think that Nexo Knights game piece might still be more accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bricktober promo schedule for Canada is up, with the Infinity War pack coming out from October 19-25. The purchase threshold says $75 and it’s from ToysRUs, so I’d hope it’s closer to $50 from Lego Shop in the states. It was 40 euros across the pond, so $50 seems reasonable. 

Edited by Aegis2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i was checking for the bricktober figures overhere in the Netherlands; you could get them from toys'r'us last month. Wtf? Why is it called bricktober if they give away those sets in september? Very pissed right now. And all those moneyhungry wolves are trying to sell these sets for way too much money, i hope they choke in it. pfff :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any insight into what Odeon Cinemas are giving away at the 10 year anniversary screenings of Infinity War? 

From their website: “And that's not all, every guest who books to see one of the 20 films will receive a special edition 10 year anniversary poster to mark the occasion. Plus, if you see 'Avengers: Infinity War', you will also receive a special edition Lego set!”

from the terms and conditions: “2. By booking a ticket in cinema or online (including the ODEON app) to see Avengers: Infinity War on the 2nd October 2018 (inclusive), you will also be eligible to receive ONE Avengers: Infinity War Lego set.”

I’m assuming ‘set’ is a loose term and it’s likely to be a polybag but, anyone know? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, thecallumread said:

Does anyone have any insight into what Odeon Cinemas are giving away at the 10 year anniversary screenings of Infinity War? 

From their website: “And that's not all, every guest who books to see one of the 20 films will receive a special edition 10 year anniversary poster to mark the occasion. Plus, if you see 'Avengers: Infinity War', you will also receive a special edition Lego set!”

from the terms and conditions: “2. By booking a ticket in cinema or online (including the ODEON app) to see Avengers: Infinity War on the 2nd October 2018 (inclusive), you will also be eligible to receive ONE Avengers: Infinity War Lego set.”

I’m assuming ‘set’ is a loose term and it’s likely to be a polybag but, anyone know? 

It could possibly be those leftover Bricktober packs, guess we’ll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thecallumread said:

Does anyone have any insight into what Odeon Cinemas are giving away at the 10 year anniversary screenings of Infinity War? 

From their website: “And that's not all, every guest who books to see one of the 20 films will receive a special edition 10 year anniversary poster to mark the occasion. Plus, if you see 'Avengers: Infinity War', you will also receive a special edition Lego set!”

from the terms and conditions: “2. By booking a ticket in cinema or online (including the ODEON app) to see Avengers: Infinity War on the 2nd October 2018 (inclusive), you will also be eligible to receive ONE Avengers: Infinity War Lego set.”

I’m assuming ‘set’ is a loose term and it’s likely to be a polybag but, anyone know? 

Probably a mini Benatar or keychain Groot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, thecallumread said:

Does anyone have any insight into what Odeon Cinemas are giving away at the 10 year anniversary screenings of Infinity War? 

From their website: “And that's not all, every guest who books to see one of the 20 films will receive a special edition 10 year anniversary poster to mark the occasion. Plus, if you see 'Avengers: Infinity War', you will also receive a special edition Lego set!”

from the terms and conditions: “2. By booking a ticket in cinema or online (including the ODEON app) to see Avengers: Infinity War on the 2nd October 2018 (inclusive), you will also be eligible to receive ONE Avengers: Infinity War Lego set.”

I’m assuming ‘set’ is a loose term and it’s likely to be a polybag but, anyone know? 

The small print says the lego set is 6+.

Both Keychain Groot and Bricktober packs are labelled 6+ where as the guardian ship polybag is 6-12. I'd guess at Keychain Groot just like the Sainsbury Inifinity War DVD promo.

I hope it isnt bricktober as it appears to only be in 4 cinemas across the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tobey457 said:

For the USA folks - any new updates on where / how we can get the Marvel Brictober packs?

 

 

Nothing official on the date, no. The venue is probably going to be right from the Lego shop. I’m hoping the November store calendar will reveal something in the next couple of days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tobey457 said:

For the USA folks - any new updates on where / how we can get the Marvel Brictober packs?

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Aegis2000 said:

Nothing official on the date, no. The venue is probably going to be right from the Lego shop. I’m hoping the November store calendar will reveal something in the next couple of days.

With the rumored date being sometime starting in November going through December, if these rumors are true, I would expect that the LEGO store November calendar would at least give us an idea of what’s coming. We should know probably within the next day about what’s coming if it’s coming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tobey457 said:

I just got a look at the October calendar and unfortunately nothing was mentioned on the Bricktber sets. 

There is nothing on the October Lego calendar about bricktober it was revealed a while ago

Just now, Tobey457 said:

I just got a look at the October calendar and unfortunately nothing was mentioned on the Bricktber sets. 

There is nothing on the October Lego calendar about bricktober it was revealed a while ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is nothing on the October Lego calendar about bricktober it was revealed a while ago

And the November U.S. store calendar just dropped, and there’s not a single mention of any of the Bricktober sets. Starting to get pretty anxious about these. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2018 at 11:42 AM, BrickSantorum said:

And the November U.S. store calendar just dropped, and there’s not a single mention of any of the Bricktober sets. Starting to get pretty anxious about these. 

Me too. I hope we get some clarification soon. I shudder at the though of aftermarket pricing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.