Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lego leaks for Avengers 4 are coming soon, according to Jeremy Conrad.

Who's Jeremy Conrad? :shrug_confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

While he has a good track record, it’s super early for avengers 4 leaks 

...especially considering that we'd hear of a potential Captain Marvel set(s) beforehand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A yeah, sounds like an educated guess for bragging rights to be the first to leak news of new sets. But hey bring it on, tell us all about them JC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Lego leaks for Avengers 4 are coming soon, according to Jeremy Conrad.

Sorry to dissapoint you. Manabyte is one of the few people that is legit. But the thing that he does is he just confirm or deny. He doens't have the info for all of this stuff.

I can tell that it's just a misunderstanding, he deleted those tweets he made about the A4 leaks. 

As @Falconfan1414 said, it's too early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Sorry to dissapoint you. Manabyte is one of the few people that is legit. But the thing that he does is he just confirm or deny. He doens't have the info for all of this stuff.

I can tell that it's just a misunderstanding, he deleted those tweets he made about the A4 leaks. 

As @Falconfan1414 said, it's too early.

He didn't.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ManaByte/status/1008126707671285761

https://mobile.twitter.com/ManaByte/status/1008125470338998272

https://mobile.twitter.com/ManaByte/status/1008113711242854400

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well. Even if he didn't. It's not true, it's just a misunderstanding. He's talking about Infinity War blank box images. There is no A4 leaks yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He didn't.

This guy is supposed to be reputable? He seems like he's just trolling. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

This guy is supposed to be reputable? He seems like he's just trolling. :wacko:

He knows about marvel stuff. He either deny or confirm information with ever marvel related news, more on mcu focused.

He gave leaks for what is going to happen in IW, and also was the first person to say there will be Eternals movie. 

Verified in Twitter, has a blogsite: cosmicmcu / He's legit. But this whole incident with A4 lego leaks in a misunderstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LegoAndDisney said:

I'm lost here, what's leaking?

That's the problem. There is no leaks. But someone claiming there is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MakkaG15 said:

What are the chances of another Infinity War set? 

Highly unlikely. As discussed before missing minifigs will be released in the exclusive pack (those characters that was shown in the 10th anniversary poster only) so the myth of the 7th exclusive set dies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MakkaG15 said:

What are the chances of another Infinity War set? 

1%. Only Bricktober pack.

1 minute ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It’s still ridiculous that we never got another Scarlet Witch figure. I really hope we see her in the Avengers 4 sets. 

All the characters that died (by the snap) probably won't be in Avengers 4 sets.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It’s still ridiculous that we never got another Scarlet Witch figure. I really hope we see her in the Avengers 4 sets. 

It's a possibility and I can see that happening depends on the content of the film. And it would be really dissapointing if they pass her in Infinity War and then in A4 too. Also for another Hulk big fig. That's my bet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

1%. Only Bricktober pack.

All the characters that died (by the snap) probably won't be in Avengers 4 sets.

Why not? We know they’re all returning and not staying dead so it would be odd to not get them in the sets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Why not? We know they’re all returning and not staying dead so it would be odd to not get them in the sets. 

That depends on when it happens. They could return in the last 20 minutes of the film.

Also for the people who keep wishing for a special wave of MCU anniversary sets that cover the previous films... Avengers 4 sets could go back and give us some missing characters, or even update some.

 

Seeing as the release of the Bricktober pack is getting closer, I, as a UK citizen, am getting really worried that it won't be easy to obtain over here, I'm still surprised Tony Stark was chosen over Scarlet Witch, Nebula or M'Baku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Seeing as the release of the Bricktober pack is getting closer, I, as a UK citizen, am getting really worried that it won't be easy to obtain over here, I'm still surprised Tony Stark was chosen over Scarlet Witch, Nebula or M'Baku

Reason is probably the popularity, SW / Nebula / M'baku compare to Stark is nothing. He's famous. Given the fact the we already have MK50, this is the first time in an Avengers Set or Iron Man set that we just got 1 ARMOR, so new Stark fig is reasonable. 

A4 sets will have some rehash that's for sure. But we need new SW / Thanos / Ironman ( marketing probably? ) / And those we didn't get in Infinity War wave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

 

Seeing as the release of the Bricktober pack is getting closer, I, as a UK citizen, am getting really worried that it won't be easy to obtain over here, I'm still surprised Tony Stark was chosen over Scarlet Witch, Nebula or M'Baku

I am also UK based and shall be really irritated if the packs arent easily obtainable, i only started marvel sets at civil war and havent gotten serious with marvel since black panther, i need these minifigs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... I am not 100% sure this is the place to talk about it but it seems the most logical to me so I'll go with it.

The star wars and the DC comcion exlusive packs has been revileld. I think it's safe to assume that the marvel one will be similliar. 

I see some who are happy about it - because nothing is exlusive (except the package) - but I see it diferently. The minifigs that come in the comicon exlusives are ones we would never get otherwise ( like, deadpool duck), and these exousives are oprutinities for lego designers to go crazy with their choises and for the fans to enjoy the result.

And don't you think I am privilage to get these minifigs, and that's why I am complaining, I live in israel and not once I have been to any comicon. I am just happy to see some really cool figures, and I think it's cool lego makes these rare exlusives.

So, to sum up, I am not happy that there will probably not be any exlusives minifigures, but I am still pretty payched about what's the marvel exlusives will be.

Edited by ItamatTheGreat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

So... I am not 100% sure this is the place to talk about it but it seems the most logical to me so I'll go with it.

The star wars and the DC comcion exlusive packs has been revileld. I think it's safe to assume that the marvel one will be similliar. 

I see some who are happy about it - because nothing is exlusive (except the package) - but I see it diferently. The minifigs that come in the comicon exlusives are ones we would never get otherwise ( like, deadpool duck), and these exousives are oprutinities for lego designers to go crazy with their choises and for the fans to enjoy the result.

And don't you think I am privilage to get these minifigs, and that's why I am complaining, I live in israel and not once I have been to any comicon. I am just happy to see some really cool figures, and I think it's cool lego makes these rare exlusives.

So, to sum up, I am not happy that there will probably not be any exlusives minifigures, but I am still pretty payched about what's the marvel exlusives will be.

I think it is way too early to say that there will not be any exclusive minifigures this year. Every year there are some sort of exclusive comic-con sets and also exclusive minifigures, I don't see why that shouldn't be the case this year. The figures also never get leaked early I believe and are only announced a day or so before the con starts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 2:21 AM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

I think it is way too early to say that there will not be any exclusive minifigures this year. Every year there are some sort of exclusive comic-con sets and also exclusive minifigures, I don't see why that shouldn't be the case this year. The figures also never get leaked early I believe and are only announced a day or so before the con starts.

Agree, I've been pretty vocal about my views on the exclusive figs (so I won't rehash that here) -- but I agree -- it's way too early to conclude there won't be any exclusive figs revealed at SDCC... in fact, I'd be surprised if there weren't...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.