Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Bucky/WinterSolider/WhiteWolf face print is also his arm! :wub:

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

War machine has arm printing too 

The two of you are just getting me more hyped for something out of my reach. :cry_sad:

3 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

The two of you are just getting me more hyped for something out of my reach. :cry_sad:

Sorry. Haven't you see it bud? It's in IG.

I mean, we're whining for it and I guess TLG heard us. 

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

What if this is like a final good bye for toys r us and they will sell these to try and eliminate extra stock 

It could be, but has not there been a sale for a long time already, even if this come out in summer it still is a long time for a bankrupt company to stay open.. And it is likely that Lego will give them any more merchandise, do they not have a serious dept to them as it is, why should Lego help them :sceptic:

Wow these are pretty cool. I think they could of still used Old Luke’s hair (on my profile pic) for Bucky and Finn/ Karl Mordo hairpiece for Wong but other than amazing. I also really hope War machine has the same face as the 2013 Iron man set rather than the one from civil war.

Also does this mean that these will come out in October?

How on earth are we supposed to get this in the UK? Is Sainsbury's gonna stock up on them or something?

Edit: I'd say this qualifies as a 7th set.

Edited by ood0

2 minutes ago, ood0 said:

How on earth are we supposed to get this in the UK? Is Sainsbury's gonna stock up on them or something?

Edit: I'd say this qualifies as a 7th set.

Yeah all Toys R US are officially closed in the UK

On 15/05/2018 at 7:57 PM, ItamatTheGreat said:

When are war machiene and bucky around a Q ship? Only ones are

Not that it matters now, but they're at the Wakanda battle. One or two are seen there briefly, as an explanation as to how the black order got there.

1 hour ago, Dr Axels said:

That's fine with me.  The only question now is how am I going to get this.  Toys R Us is closing down in the U.S. Seems kinda odd to go ahead with a promo like this when a portion of the world suddenly gets excluded.

Now you know how we felt about the target cubes :laugh:

Though in all seriousness I'm sure they'll give them to someone esle in the US, it a very big market to avoid, hopefully the same applies to the UK :sceptic: but I think you guys (usa people) have a greater chance of getting them than us brits :sad:, but I'm still optimistic, if nothing else there's always bricklink :def_shrug: or maybe these will be canceled across the planet and they'll put the figs somewhere else. But I think most likely is that US and UK will both them but in other toy shops like smyths or the entertainer (those are both UK examples cause I don't know any other US toy shops.). 

Odd how only 3 bricktober packs leaked, last year there were 4 packs, I expect the missing one to be DC( comics not films), CMF (hopefully not all modern day like last time), City or maybe even minecraft( I'd rather one of the former two, but my wallet would prefer if it was one of the latter :laugh: ).

I don't know what the situation is over in Europe.

It depends on the country, the UK is have all of them closed (though smyths have bought a few of the buildings), in Denmark they will stay open and in Germany they were completely bought by smyths (who previously only existed in the UK and Ireland), I expect all the other European countries with Toys'r'uses fall into one of these categories. (but bought out doesn't just include smyths).

Edited by Agent Kallus

56 minutes ago, LegoFan117 said:

Is there a chance these could be scooped up by the LEGO Shop?

That’s precisely what I think will happen

10 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

Is that a new Stark head? Can't remember if the smirking Silver Centurion on had that same expression...

It looks the same, or at least similar

Do we already know what the costs will be? Very cool extra sets. I do hope they are not too limited. I want the marvel and hp one. 

Is it me or does wong's legs are turned around? Ot is it just the printing?

Nope, they're turned around :tongue:

Thanks for sharing the news about the minifig pack!

The figures look really great, but I'd only want Wong and Bucky, I think.

Nevertheless: can anyone give an estimate of the odds of this pack being sold in the Netherlands? And what it might end up costing?
I don't believe I've ever seen them in my country, so...
Thanks for any info!

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It looks the same, or at least similar

It is simillar but not exactly the same. Smirk and eye is on the other side in Silver Centurion's face print.

1 hour ago, just_one said:

Any release date and price for the minifigs pack?

Source says July / Aug

53 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Is it me or does wong's legs are turned around? Ot is it just the printing?

Indeed, turned around.

Huge surprise seeing these pop up this morning! All four look amazing, I'm especially glad there's a Wong minfig. Now hopefully they won't be impossible to get...

55 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

So we know for sure he has duel molded legs.

3 out of 4 potential dual molded legs.

Wong clearly visible because it's turned around.

Bucky using the Fisherman's legs in Ideas set with a new printing. 

War Machine has grey and black. I can't confirm it but it looks like dual molding to me. I could be wrong. But it's printed so it's still a superb fig.

Stark, hopefully the other face printing have the sunglasses on. Leg printing is also visible. 

No trash in this pack.

Edited by SpiderJazz

What a surprise! These are incredible. I’m definitely going to do whatever I can to get my hands on them! Tony was a huge surprise. If the Infinity War line is really done though, it’s insane that we haven’t gotten Scarlet Witch. She had much more of a role than Wong, Bucky, and War Machine combined. They should’ve thrown her into a set or a polybag at least. Hopefully we’ll see her in the Avengers 4 sets.