Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Besides from the recently revealed Spiderman vs Venom mech for Dec 2018.

There will be 2 more sets:

76113- vehicle (25€)
76114- Spider-Man vehicle (40€)

Don't ask about the contents yet, we still don't have the information. 

Edited by SpiderJazz

In addition to the 2 comicbased sets. Here's the full list;

76113- vehicle (25€)
76115- Spider Mech ($50)
76116- DC (25€)
76117- Batman Mech ($40)
76118- Captain Marvel (rumored)
76133- Spider-Man mini vehicle (10€)
76134- Spider-Man diamonds (25€)

So it's a safe bet that we will be having 2 SMFFH sets and 1 rumored Captain Marvel.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know the person who gave this information, and I'm happy about it. It will be free when you purchase a certain amount for Lego shop. I hope it would be $25-30 but knowing LEGO schemes. Let's just hope for the best. 

Awesome. I wonder if it will be limited to Lego Marvel purchases. Regardless I think I'll start postponing my purchases till then...

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Awesome. I wonder if it will be limited to Lego Marvel purchases. Regardless I think I'll start postponing my purchases till then...

I'm holding off on the Quantum Ship until that time, I'm assuming it might cost more than £20 to obtain the pack, so I'm hoping I could buy some City sets on the side

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

I'm sorry I don't have the exact information. But knowing that it will be available thru lego shop, is a good news indeed. Price range will be just a bonus. After the rumors that is being cancelled. Oh, thank you TLG. 

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

76113- vehicle (25€)
76115- Spider Mech ($50)
76116- DC (25€)
76117- Batman Mech ($40)

So it's a safe bet that we will be having 2 SMFFH sets and 1 rumored Captain Marvel.

Are 76133 and 76134 the rumoured far from home sets? because if that’s the case then they are very low priced so does that mean we could get another?

76113- vehicle (25€)
76115- Spider Mech ($50)
76116- DC (25€)
76117- Batman Mech ($40)

How do we know 76133 and 76134 are SMFFH. 76133 sounds like Mighty Micros to me?

Doesn’t make sense to have info on the spidey sequel before Avengers 4 sets. Unless they are just skipping Avengers which seems highly unlikely.

1 hour ago, AndrewCole14 said:

Doesn’t make sense to have info on the spidey sequel before Avengers 4 sets. Unless they are just skipping Avengers which seems highly unlikely.

Sure it does, LEGO must already be working on Spidey sets since the movie started production, and only because we haven't heard of the Avengers sets doesn't mean that they're not also in pre-production (which they most certainly have been a year now).

5 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I'm holding off on the Quantum Ship until that time, I'm assuming it might cost more than £20 to obtain the pack, so I'm hoping I could buy some City sets on the side

I just recently got the set, it's pretty good for $20. And if I were you, I would by 2 of them, one for building and the other to sell when the set is in high demand.

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I know the person who gave this information, and I'm happy about it. It will be free when you purchase a certain amount for Lego shop. I hope it would be $25-30 but knowing LEGO schemes. Let's just hope for the best. 

Well that's a relief, now I won't have to buy them from Europe or Canada at an outrageous price.

5 hours ago, AndrewCole14 said:

Avengers 4, is one of the most important movie that they will be releasing, and I don't think that they'll pass the opportunity to make sets from there.

Just like IW sets, they are very secretive to avoid spoilers. If you're a long time lurker here or probably if you we're here last year for IW sets. You'll have an idea on what I'm talking about.

3 hours ago, Alegrispa said:

Sure it does, LEGO must already be working on Spidey sets since the movie started production, and only because we haven't heard of the Avengers sets doesn't mean that they're not also in pre-production (which they most certainly have been a year now).

Indeed.

7 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

Are 76133 and 76134 the rumoured far from home sets? because if that’s the case then they are very low priced so does that mean we could get another?

That's the list I was provided, I'll clarify and correct things out if there will be more news. For now, that's what I have.

76133 is probably a Mighty Micros based around Spiderman, and if not then I can't imagine a set they can do for $10, besides a polybag maybe.

6 hours ago, Mountain Drew said:

76133 is probably a Mighty Micros based around Spiderman, and if not then I can't imagine a set they can do for $10, besides a polybag maybe.

76014 Spider Trike vs Electro was a £10 set. All it'd need include is a small build, Spidey, one villain and maybe a henchmen or pedestrian

5 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

76014 Spider Trike vs Electro was a £10 set. All it'd need include is a small build, Spidey, one villain and maybe a henchmen or pedestrian

And in addition to that, it's a bit weird if they just gave out information for 1 MM, for the previous waves it's always having multiples sets/contents revealed. 

On 8/8/2018 at 11:28 AM, SpiderJazz said:

I'm sorry I don't have the exact information. But knowing that it will be available thru lego shop, is a good news indeed. Price range will be just a bonus. After the rumors that is being cancelled. Oh, thank you TLG. 

Hey no problem! You're under no obligation to provide info and I appreciate that you do. My only problem will now be that I actually want two of the Bricktober packs, so I'll either have to place two orders or make a difficult choice!

But yes, the minifigure collector community can now breathe a sigh of relief!

Edited by BrickHat

And in addition to that, it's a bit weird if they just gave out information for 1 MM, for the previous waves it's always having multiples sets/contents revealed. 

There are set numbers missing. It is possible that we just don’t have information on the rest of MM wave. 

2 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Hey no problem! You're under no obligation to provide info and I appreciate that you do. My only problem will now be that I actually want to of the Bricktober packs, so I'll either have to place two orders or make a difficult choice!

But yes, the minifigure collector community can now breathe a sigh of relief!

Correct. I'm planning to get multiples of that Infinity War pack! 

Very intricate and highly detailed figs, my favorite of them all will be War Machine, new face print for Rhodey/ red HUD and arm printing indicating "004" for the left arm.

2 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

There are set numbers missing. It is possible that we just don’t have information on the rest of MM wave. 

I see the point, but then again it's easy to include with the information if it's just mighty micros, simple as that, so they don't need to describe the set content itself. And I believe that's how the leaks works for MMs for the past waves. 

I'll be happy to clarify with this if I get more information.

8 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I hope there are some sets that we don't know about, I'd hate for almost 2 full waves to be based around just Spiderman characters. I mean, he's a great character and theres tons of characters and vehicles they can do, but theres a limit to how much Spiderman you can do at once. 

Will the 2018 set pictures ever be uploaded to the first post? For indexing purposes and the like?

Heads up for those in the U.K. if you purchase Infinty War on DVD or Blu-Ray from Sainsburys you will receive a free Teen Groot Keyring polybag. 

The Bricktober sets have officially been revealed, and all Lego did to change them was removing the Toys R Us logo and replacing them it with Limited Edition. Also, theres a Jurassic Park one that I'm in love with.

LEGO Bricktober 2018

Also this isn't a leak, it came from a German Toys R Us flyer

I'm happy that US will be able to get it through Barnes and Nobles, so no ridiculous overpricing in Ebay.

Hopefully here in Asia, it will be the same as Germany and we get it via TRU.

33 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The bricktober packs will be avalible at Barnes and nobles in the us 

Great! I’ve got one not ten minutes down the road from my house! And a teacher’s discount to go with it!

Any word on if they’ll retain the same release date/time frame? That’s be September 17-23 for Marvel.