Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Does anyone know what is going on with the Marvel Lego set #76106, I have looked everywhere for information on the set and I cannot find anything

As far as I know there is no 76106 set, they apparently skipped that number, maybe cancelled set or one may be released at a later date. 

3 hours ago, mgetz said:

Does anyone know what is going on with the Marvel Lego set #76106, I have looked everywhere for information on the set and I cannot find anything

Not every number through actually makes it through, 76024 is another case in the Super Heroes line

New set, has 604 pieces, retails for $50 and will release Dec. 1. Get excited! I love how this seems to have elements of ‘Venom’ and ‘Into the Spider verse’ with Venom and Spider Gwen. Plus a new comic Spidey suit!

AAB948FE-7CBE-460A-B416-D09DE0235DAC.jpeg

Edited by Jdbrickstudios

Well this is definitely a very nice suprise! While I would have preferred us getting a set based on a certain devil I must say that this set looks pretty good! The new Spider-Man figure is fantastic sadly Spider-Gwen is one of those figures that really needs leg printing and it decreases the figures appeal slightly but nonetheless it is a new character. Venom looks extremely great, much better then his previous incarnation and the venom "mech" looks stunning.

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

This set looks AWESOME. I assumed it would be $60-70 but $50 for 600 pieces and 4 exclusive minifigures? Yes please! I’m so happy that we’re finally getting Gwen Stacy and the new Venom and Spidey figures are amazing. Especially Spidey- they’ve finally stopped using the 2012 one and it looks like every part of him is new except the legs, but they’re dual molded so that’s very nice to see. It’s cool that Venom has a new face print and that they gave Aunt May a new torso. The Venom “mech” looks gorgeous but Spider-Man’s is a little more boring and not very unique although it’s still a good build. The new web pieces are also amazing to see! I didn’t think we’d be getting any more comic/non-MCU sets for a while so this has made my day. 

Awesome! I love how it seems to be inspired by Venom and Into the Spider-Verse. Dec 1st release is also great! Considering all of the new web pieces they made I doubt this is the only set.

Just now, Range Trooper said:

Does anyone have any idea when the Captain Marvel set(s) will leak?

They won't, certainly not if the sets are based upon the MCU movie those sets are always kept under tight wraps until close to the films release.

Also does anyone know when Lego will be displaying their new comic-con sets? Like from which day?

Wow this is incredible, yesterday I was just thinking how I wish we had a bigfig Venom, forget that, the mech? looks incredible!! New Venom and Spiderman look great and finally Spider-Gwen and all those new web pieces are great. 

If only we would get Spider-Ham with a new mold for his head...

20 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

While I would have preferred us getting a set based on a certain devil

Well you never know we could always get a Spiderman and Daredevil team-up set similar to the Ghost Rider one, and maybe the same price range. 

this looks to be a cool set indeed, im thinking that the large venom is to be just that a "grown" version of the character and NOT a mech, notice the way the musculature is sculpted, the more organic feel of the tongue, claws and tendrils,and the minifig is not in any kind of cockpit. plus it makes much more sense character wise that spidey creates a large mech to battle a giant venom, instead of venom using a mech.

is that a new part on the venom ankles? looks good

Edited by Mattallica

This set looks awesome! Love the Venom build! What I love even more is that it seems to be apart of a small comic wave for winter! Daredevil could be one set in the wave or even other spider verse characters like 2099 or Noir. 

Not super into the mech idea, but they look pretty good (especially Venom!). Underwhelmed by the Spider-Gwen minifig though. A bit more detail would have been ideal.

<clears throat>

OH MY ******* GOSH!!!!!!!!

Insert Futurama 'Take My Money' meme here

Giant Venom looks awesome. New spidey looks good too (when will they start printing the dualmoulded legs and arms with webbing). I also like the new venom minifig, even though i’m not sure what version i like more. Spidergwen is a cool fig for all of her fans. I really love all the web pieces, and even web handcuffs? Spidey does that all the time in the comics, so yay for web handcuffs! The spideymech on heels is a bit too much for me. Also way too many stickers. I probably won’t build it. Too bad we get another Aunt May, i rather saw someone else thrown in 

Edited by Borex
To/too

Wow I love this set! Two awesome looking mechs(though Venom's is really just a large mass of symbiote) and all of the new web blast pieces are awesome. I think this was a missed opportunity to give us a proper bigfig Venom but I guess they kinda did in a way. It's great to get Spider-Gwen but she could've used more printing. It's cool to get her but I would've been super excited for a Spider-Man 2099, maybe in a future(heh) set. $50 seems very generous indeed, a great value. I'm very happy they managed to squeeze in at least one comic-based set in between all the movie stuff. I'm now more hopeful that we might get that Daredevil minifig that was teased in the Sanctum set.

Ok now my shocked hype-age has gone away, I would like to point out that there's no way LEGO would make all these new power burst elements for Spider Man, if this was the only set. Batman got 3 sets with his bat based pieces, so it looks like this coming winter wave will be one to look forward to :excited:

3 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

Wow I love this set! Two awesome looking mechs(though Venom's is really just a large mass of symbiote) and all of the new web blast pieces are awesome. I think this was a missed opportunity to give us a proper bigfig Venom but I guess they kinda did in a way. It's great to get Spider-Gwen but she could've used more printing. It's cool to get her but I would've been super excited for a Spider-Man 2099, maybe in a future(heh) set. $50 seems very generous indeed, a great value. I'm very happy they managed to squeeze in at least one comic-based set in between all the movie stuff. I'm now more hopeful that we might get that Daredevil minifig that was teased in the Sanctum set.

Lets hope that the devil will finally get his due this year... ;)

Yes! Another Aunt May. Such a dynamic addition to any set...

First thought was that venom looks amazing, spider-mech is...there...and Spider Gwen looks seriously bland. The colours that really make her costume pop just aren't there. 

1 hour ago, Mattallica said:

is that a new part on the venom ankles? looks good

Certainly looks that way. Is that a new piece in red next to Spidey’s stud shooter, or have I missed something?