Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

4 hours ago, Ultron said:

Why would anyone put a male face onto a female torso..?

This makes me laugh so hard infront of my office mates like an idiot. Lol.

On 6/9/2018 at 2:39 PM, ItamatTheGreat said:

Has anyone tried putting yellow jacket's face onto wasp?

On 6/9/2018 at 4:55 PM, legozebra said:

I’m guessing he means the helmet, but I tried it and it doesn’t really fit at all sadly...

Hi all. Long time lurker, infrequent poster.

If you're flexible about using custom products there's a really nice helmet that works for the Wasp in my opinion. See attached:

Edited by Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks

16 hours ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks said:

Hi all. Long time lurker, infrequent poster.

If you're flexible about using custom products there's a really nice helmet that works for the Wasp in my opinion. See attached:

Are those Ayesha’s legs?

What are the chances of Marvel ever doing a Star Wars and going back and covering older Marvel movies through sets? There's so much we don't have yet; like Captain America: First Avengers sets; Thor (first and second movie) sets etc?

52 minutes ago, LegoAndDisney said:

What are the chances of Marvel ever doing a Star Wars and going back and covering older Marvel movies through sets? There's so much we don't have yet; like Captain America: First Avengers sets; Thor (first and second movie) sets etc?

Well, in a way, didn't the 2015's UCS Helicarrier and this year's Ultimate Hulkbuster do just that? I know those are more like D2C display models and less like normal retail playsets, but that I feel will be the only time we'll see the theme look back in retrospect at the MCU.

If Marvel has as many sets as Star Wars then I could see it happening, sadly I think the set amount is spread between both superhero themes, so the chances of us getting anything outside of the movies nowadays is slim considering that there’s 3 a year now. I honestly doubt our chances of even seeing many more comic-based sets, unless they increase the amount of sets they make a lot 

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Well, in a way, didn't the 2015's UCS Helicarrier and this year's Ultimate Hulkbuster do just that? I know those are more like D2C display models and less like normal retail playsets, but that I feel will be the only time we'll see the theme look back in retrospect at the MCU.

And besides, lego didn't have the license for this movies, I think.

I don't really think that will happen because of how many other things Lego has to cover. Now we're up to three MCU movies a year, and that doesn't even include extra sets for the cartoon shows. There's not enough room in the lineup.

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

And besides, lego didn't have the license for this movies, I think.

They have the licence for marvel and the mcu, if they wanted to make a set from the Incredible Hulk or first avenger they have the rights to

1 hour ago, Whovastron said:

They have the licence for marvel and the mcu, if they wanted to make a set from the Incredible Hulk or first avenger they have the rights to

That's not really how it works, LEGO gets the rights to each individual movie when Marvel starts to deal out merchandise rights, they don't just instantly get rights to every movie made by Marvel Studios

18 hours ago, Whovastron said:

16 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

That's not really how it works, LEGO gets the rights to each individual movie when Marvel starts to deal out merchandise rights, they don't just instantly get rights to every movie made by Marvel Studios

As far as I know, they don't have the merchandise license automatically as Megabloks released play sets with those movie. (ex: Iron man 1 and 2 / Captain America etc etc)

38 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

What hair piece do you think will fit well with the other face of ghost?

This, but the head would still have grey visible so it's not too great. It's the same with most hairpieces.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:07 PM, LegoAndDisney said:

I'd love to see old MCU movies have sets, an iron monger would be awesome, i could see them doing it for, maybe the tenth anniversary of marvel sets or something, but if star wars keeps on this downwards trajectory i could see them taking a couple star wars sets a year away and give those set slots to marvel, i dont know if this is how it works though

3 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

We will get a "Groos and Rocket" BrickHeadz Set.

GROOT*

Yes sir Von Lego, I don't want to sound rude but it's already known.

Now, can I ask you? Have you seen the design? Is it baby or teen groot? Thanks!

9 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

What hair piece do you think will fit well with the other face of ghost?

The DCEU Aquaman hairpiece would be perfect if it didn't have the printed tan highlights. Lobo's hairpiece could work, but I think Ghost's hair is closer to dark brown than black.

On 6/16/2018 at 12:46 AM, SpiderJazz said:

GROOT*

Yes sir Von Lego, I don't want to sound rude but it's already known.

Now, can I ask you? Have you seen the design? Is it baby or teen groot? Thanks!

deleted

Edited by Sir von Lego

8 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Oh, ok!

i would say teen. He is taller than Rocket and has a plant on his head, bright green (that one with three leaves and a knob in the middle, the standard one).

some great printed parts, useful!

Wow sounds great! Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for giving us information. I'm glad that it's teen groot morelikely it's based in Infinity War.

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Wow sounds great! Can't wait to see it.

Thanks for giving us information. I'm glad that it's teen groot morelikely it's based in Infinity War.

Although it’s kikely to be teen Groot, I wouldn’t say that this description necessarily confirms it is, that description could fit adult Groot 

9 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Oh, ok!

i would say teen. He is taller than Rocket and has a plant on his head, bright green (that one with three leaves and a knob in the middle, the standard one).

some great printed parts, useful!

I assume that means Rocket is wearing his dark blue outfit from Infinity War, right?