Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

17 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Now we have 360 view with these figs, all of them are great but I love the side leg printing for Wong and Bucky those details are insane. 

If you're a marvel fan. You don't wanna miss this.

No, I don't, but I still have doubts we'll see these in LEGO stores.

@Dr Axels

Man, I can feel US based collectors with this happening. It sucks coz this is like the Marvel Minifigure Pack we've all been waiting for. Not just US, Europe or Asia.. World wide.

I hope TLG can find another way to release this equally. I hate scalpers/hoarders.

13 minutes ago, getbusybrickin said:

Do we know when these will be released?

They are Bricktober exclusives, but there will be no Toys r Us, so July or August.

After full view, this minifgures are so incredible! Arm printing, dual molded legs, leg printing, side leg printing. Now, I love Tony Stark minifigure.

7 hours ago, StarLord said:

Is that confirmed?

I'm pretty much basing that of what I've read on previous pages, I can't really 100% confirm, but who knows

On 17/05/2018 at 9:25 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

According to Instagram leakers, Bricktober minifgure packs will be available at Lego stores and Lego shop@home.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They are Bricktober exclusives, but there will be no Toys r Us, so July or August.

Why wouldn’t lego or whoever ultimately releases them not still do it in October? 

7 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Why wouldn’t lego or whoever ultimately releases them not still do it in October? 

Would most kids care about infinity war 7 months after release?

1 minute ago, legosamsonite said:

That didn’t stop them from doing the TLBMM pack. If TRU’s intent was to sell in October I don’t see why lego would change it. They created the figs, they had to sign off on the date. Who knows, maybe the elusive 7th set drops in October too. 

3 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

That didn’t stop them from doing the TLBMM pack. If TRU’s intent was to sell in October I don’t see why lego would change it. They created the figs, they had to sign off on the date. Who knows, maybe the elusive 7th set drops in October too. 

You have a point in there, but the problem is TRU is closing in US. That's the major problem. So it would be nice to release it earlier than the typical bricktober and also make it available in lego shops. 

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

After full view, this minifgures are so incredible! Arm printing, dual molded legs, leg printing, side leg printing. Now, I love Tony Stark minifigure.

I agree.  I wish all minifigures could be brought up to this standard (when appropriate).

Don’t get me wrong, as long as they release it in the US I don’t care when. 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You have a point in there, but the problem is TRU is closing in US. That's the major problem. So it would be nice to release it earlier than the typical bricktober and also make it available in lego shops. 

15 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

They released a set for dark knight rises well after the movie came out And with the amount of money infinity war has made, trust me kids will still car

9 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Honestly I doubt there is a exclusive set. Honestly what most likely happened is that the infinity war exclusive is that it was confused with the antman and the wasp set.

4 minutes ago, x105Black said:

I agree.  I wish all minifigures could be brought up to this standard (when appropriate).

A looking for a bigger picture, lego could do a marvel minifigure pack like this? I wouldn't mind getting a marvel cmf! 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

A looking for a bigger picture, lego could do a marvel minifigure pack like this? I wouldn't mind getting a marvel cmf! 

It would be fantastic, but unlikely for all the normal reasons (the difference between a building toy and an action figure according to other toy companies and licensing).

56 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Honestly I doubt there is a exclusive set. Honestly what most likely happened is that the infinity war exclusive is that it was confused with the antman and the wasp set.

If not for missing Wanda, I wouldn’t think anything of it. But they have an opportunity to do a tanker truck takedown type situation and throw in an unexpected fig either with the transport, shuri’s lab, or the final battle. 

She’s the only major character w/o a fig this wave now with the bricktober figs. We didn’t see those coming, a late release could be just as secretive.

4 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

If not for missing Wanda, I wouldn’t think anything of it. But they have an opportunity to do a tanker truck takedown type situation and throw in an unexpected fig either with the transport, shuri’s lab, or the final battle. 

She’s the only major character w/o a fig this wave now with the bricktober figs. We didn’t see those coming, a late release could be just as secretive.

Remember based on the 10th year anniversary poster all of those figs has been shown. War Machine, Bucky and Wong. The only fig we didn't see coming is Tony Stark with his pre-nano tech suit. And take note in that poster you can see Wanda, not an updated fig. 

Would you mind getting her probably just same as the CW fig? I don't think so. 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Remember based on the 10th year anniversary poster all of those figs has been shown. War Machine, Bucky and Wong. The only fig we didn't see coming is Tony Stark with his pre-nano tech suit. And take note in that poster you can see Wanda, not an updated fig. 

Would you mind getting her probably just same as the CW fig? I don't think so. 

I hear ya on the repeat, but it didn’t stop them from reprinting several of the other figs.  I’d picture it more of an opportunity to include another previously unreleased fig, like either updated Thanos or okoye, while still completing the hero lineup (minus mantis I guess). We’ll see here within a couple months one way or another

9 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

thats like saying would anyone still care about batman 79 years after release

3 hours ago, MakkaG15 said:

thats like saying would anyone still care about batman 79 years after release

Not exactly, weve seen in the last few years that kids attention can switch because of the next big thing. Last jedi toys sold no where near as well as star wars toys used to, it had a big hit when the movie came out but a month later u could start to find stuff on clearence. I just meant that most kids will have moved on to another interest by october :)

Just talked to a staff at TRU here, the minifig packs are for their bricktober event. Good news that this are confirmed coming, bad news is it's a 5 month wait I guess. 

Incase you guys are wondering I'm from Asia, Philippines to be exact.

2 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Not exactly, weve seen in the last few years that kids attention can switch because of the next big thing. Last jedi toys sold no where near as well as star wars toys used to, it had a big hit when the movie came out but a month later u could start to find stuff on clearence. I just meant that most kids will have moved on to another interest by october :)

Much of that can likely be attributed to adult collectors and the mixed reactions to the film itself.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Just talked to a staff at TRU here, the minifig packs are for their bricktober event. Good news that this are confirmed coming, bad news is it's a 5 month wait I guess. 

Incase you guys are wondering I'm from Asia, Philippines to be exact.

Does that mean they won't be available outside of TRU?

43 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Does that mean they won't be available outside of TRU?

In Asia, at least.