Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

1 minute ago, legozebra said:

Wonder if the TRU branding will still be there. If they’re already in production, I wonder how costly it will be to redo the packaging and whatnot.

I'd expect them to at least cover it with a sticker. :def_shrug:

2 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I'd expect them to at least cover it with a sticker. :def_shrug:

Dis!

Hahaha what important is the figs not the branding/packaging. Ayt? 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hahaha what important is the figs not the branding/packaging. Ayt? 

yeah :laugh:, the boxes will end up recycled so it doesn't really matter but that logo would sure confuse some folks.

Edited by Agent Kallus

17 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

We will be getting Wong, Bucky and War Machine.

PLUS Infinity War - TONY STARK! HYPE UP! 

Same exact design just like in the 10th year poster.

Shame they couldn't have included Nebula. Are LEGO Anti-Karen Gillan?

23 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Wonder if the TRU branding will still be there. If they’re already in production, I wonder how costly it will be to redo the packaging and whatnot.

Just slap a sticker over the "R'" that says "Were." Ta da!

16 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Shame they couldn't have included Nebula. Are LEGO Anti-Karen Gillan?

Lego are not anti Karen Gillian (How could anyone be?), she has been in more sets than Matt Smith has :laugh:, plus I'm sure we'll get another variant or two for Avengers 4 and or gotg vol 3.

Heck we don't know what the forth bricktober pack (if there is one) so it could be a doctor who one with an Amy Pond :sarcasm: (though I would adore that, maybe its a dimensions themed one and uses characters left over from the cancellation like Missy and Shadow (I know that it is less than 1% likely but you gotta let a man dream :grin:) )

13 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

Just slap a sticker over the "R'" that says "Were." Ta da!

:iamded_lol:You win, we can all go home now, this can't be beat, internet is complete now.

Edited by Agent Kallus

4 hours ago, Ultron said:

It's a shame isn't it? Lead female aside from Gamora can't even get a figure. Mind you there is no Scarlet Witch figure currently available to consumers so even if she has a similar costume, she deserved to be in a set. Two steps forward, one step back. 

Yeah. The only problem is that all the small sets have great figure counts for their prices and it’s the bigger sets that seem to be lacking one or two figures, and she wouldn’t fit into either big set. I would’ve loved to see her replace the Outrider in the Corvus Glaive set. 

3 hours ago, ood0 said:

It is likely that we'll get M'Baku and Nebula figures for Avengers 4, as they will probably play a major part in the movie considering how M'Baku is the best candidate for king since the snap and how the source comic ends.

Is it okay to post spoilers now? I thought that there was a one month rule. Regardless, M’Baku is 100% not the best candidate to take over Wakanda. The Jabari were widely hated and feared by everyone until the events of Black Panther, which happened very recently in this nation’s history. The next person in line should be Shuri since she is the king’s daughter, although I suppose it depends on if she loses in ritual combat. 

8 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah. The only problem is that all the small sets have great figure counts for their prices and it’s the bigger sets that seem to be lacking one or two figures, and she wouldn’t fit into either big set. I would’ve loved to see her replace the Outrider in the Corvus Glaive set. 

Is it okay to post spoilers now? I thought that there was a one month rule. Regardless, M’Baku is 100% not the best candidate to take over Wakanda. The Jabari were widely hated and feared by everyone until the events of Black Panther, which happened very recently in this nation’s history. The next person in line should be Shuri since she is the king’s daughter, although I suppose it depends on if she loses in ritual combat. 

Focus.

These are so incredible! I am so blown away that these figures are actually real. I truly hope that they will be released for broad consumption. 

6 hours ago, Ultron said:

It's a shame isn't it? Lead female aside from Gamora can't even get a figure. Mind you there is no Scarlet Witch figure currently available to consumers so even if she has a similar costume, she deserved to be in a set. Two steps forward, one step back. 

7th set! :wink:

I am very excited about these figures. I've been looking at tony and wondering if he has an alternate face with sunglasses like he did in the movie. I think it's a new face but I'm not positive given that it looks very similar to the silver centurion face. I'm hoping that he has the sunglasses but I'm not entirely sure that it's a new face or not

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye12 said:

I am very excited about these figures. I've been looking at tony and wondering if he has an alternate face with sunglasses like he did in the movie. I think it's a new face but I'm not positive given that it looks very similar to the silver centurion face. I'm hoping that he has the sunglasses but I'm not entirely sure that it's a new face or not

I compared it. Yes it's very simillar. But the squiting and smirking is the other way around. I'm positive that this Stark have a new face print.

Sunglasses is a good addition.

I really want to see the detailing on that War Machine, and I wonder if his head will be a variant on on his 2013 face prints. I too hope Stark has an interesting alternate face print, like sunglasses. Rest of these guys have some useful looking parts, especially the winter soldier.

Anyone going to mention Wong's legs are backwards in the picture? Even I didn't notice at first, someone commented this on @Falconfan1414's Instagram post.

My whole family is now worried about how to get this in the US. 

25 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

Anyone going to mention Wong's legs are backwards in the picture? Even I didn't notice at first, someone commented this on @Falconfan1414's Instagram post.

My whole family is now worried about how to get this in the US. 

It’s been mentioned.

And you’ll get your figs, they just won’t be as easy to get since S@H and the stores won’t sell them directly like TRU. 

Wow that figure pack is a huge surprise but a pleasant one for sure. I look forward to getting my hands on it somehow. Do we know how it is going to be released and where given TRU's extinction?

Edit: Nevermind, I read a couple pages back. Hopefully this won't be a nightmare to find in the US. 

Edited by ToaDraco

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

You'r right about scarlet witch, but nebula could have been easially included in the guardians ship set.

17 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

What a surprise! These are incredible. I’m definitely going to do whatever I can to get my hands on them! Tony was a huge surprise. If the Infinity War line is really done though, it’s insane that we haven’t gotten Scarlet Witch. She had much more of a role than Wong, Bucky, and War Machine combined. They should’ve thrown her into a set or a polybag at least. Hopefully we’ll see her in the Avengers 4 sets. 

Amen. I missed the last two sets with Scarlet Witch, and I really hoped I could get her this time around. 

I still have a Bucky from Civil War, so he isn't a big deal. But War Machine and Tony are cool, and I definitely want Wong for my Sanctum. The place looks empty with only Doctor Strange. 

New pictures of the actual figs has been released.

Tony indeed have a new face print, however no sunglasses instead of a shock face.

War Machine, having prints on his arms and NEW FACE PRINT WITH RED HUD same as mk50.

Bucky, definetly a new face print, arm printing accurate to the film and also printing on a dual molded legs.

Last but not the least, Wong I believe he have a new scroll 4x4 tile with new print. torso and legs continuos printing is awesome.

Edited by SpiderJazz

That red HUD is amazing. I thought they might do a new Rhodey face but I didn’t think they would go that far! Tony also has arm printing which is really cool. It would’ve been nice to get the sunglasses but all of these figures are so amazing that it’s not really necessary. 

@GoldenNinja3000 I know right and also I believe in the new image we also got our look at Bucky's alternate face. Kinda serious

I love that Marvel is getting a Bricktober pack.  I don't love not knowing if it will be available in my area.

Also, having now seen better pictures, I love the War Machine and Wong, so I'm going to want this one.

Edited by x105Black

This pack looks incredible, but also raises questions like why are minifigures in actual sets are so lackluster, or how are we going to be able to get them, considering Toys r us went out of business?

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

This pack looks incredible, but also raises questions like why are minifigures in actual sets are so lackluster, or how are we going to be able to get them, considering Toys r us went out of business?

Lego store will be selling them. And they tend to put more detail into exclusive figures in order to really sell them

Now we have 360 view with these figs, all of them are great but I love the side leg printing for Wong and Bucky those details are insane. 

If you're a marvel fan. You don't wanna miss this.

2 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Lego store will be selling them. And they tend to put more detail into exclusive figures in order to really sell them

Is that confirmed?