Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

@GoldenNinja3000 I guess that lego didn't bother doing another Scarlet Witch fig because she has some simillar outfit with the CW. I know there are some changes but not a really major unlike these characters. 

Warma has a camou printing / Bucky new arm and also the pants / While Wong is skipped in the Sanctum it's a great addition.

Tony came out of nowhere, that was a surprise.

Woah, was not expecting waking up to this at all! :laugh:

They look great, but how on earth did they get passed the whole “if you sell just the figures they’re technically action figures and Hasbro can only have the rights to that?” 

Does that mean a Marvel CMF is possible?

4 hours ago, Robianco said:

That’s precisely what I think will happen

I really hope so. If not they have made a big mistake. 

Unless there's another IW set, then the rumours about a £40 set with a bigfig were false?

16 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Unless there's another IW set, then the rumours about a £40 set with a bigfig were false?

The minifigure pack probably puts the 7th set rumor to rest 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Looking at the closeups on Instagram, War Machine's leg's don't seem to be dual-molded, but printed. Also does Bucky have a new face print??

10 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

aclego.03 on Instagram is claiming these were cancelled and might only be released in Canada. Does anyone have more info or know if they are a reliable source?

aclego.03 is a reliable source, but everyone can get a false info. I won't get my hopes up but there is still a chance we can get those minifigures some way... 

43 minutes ago, IMBATMAN said:

Looking at the closeups on Instagram, War Machine's leg's don't seem to be dual-molded, but printed. Also does Bucky have a new face print??

Definitely, new face print.

I posted this in the Harry Potter forum too but; 

Keep in mind Lego designs and produces these sets long before (like 18 months ago). I don’t think Lego had any idea toys r us would have gone under like this so they produced these sets. No one really has any idea what they are going to do with these sets but as long as there is enough public outcry and lego sees that these will sell they will produce them

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Promobricks confirms that all of the packs will be available in Asia.

is israel consider asia in this case? because there are toysrus there but im not sure if the last bricktober wa active in them.

I REALLY hope Lego doesn't cancel the minifig pack in the west. I don't want to have to spend extortionate prices on eBay just to get one. They could at least make it a freebie when you spend £50+ on Marvel or something.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Promobricks confirms that all of the packs will be available in Asia.

What about Europe? Isn’t toys r us still going strong there?

5 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

If the Infinity War line is really done though, it’s insane that we haven’t gotten Scarlet Witch. She had much more of a role than Wong, Bucky, and War Machine combined. They should’ve thrown her into a set or a polybag at least. Hopefully we’ll see her in the Avengers 4 sets. 

It's a shame isn't it? Lead female aside from Gamora can't even get a figure. Mind you there is no Scarlet Witch figure currently available to consumers so even if she has a similar costume, she deserved to be in a set. Two steps forward, one step back. 

Wow! Just wow! I’m amazed. So happy Wong is being made official, and Bucky looks amazing! His new face print is amazing and I’m hoping Rhodey has one too.

Tony’s inclusion is fine, but can’t help but feel this variant is bland. His spot would’ve been better suited for Nebula in her Ravager suit, updated Wanda or M’Baku

50 minutes ago, saysonder said:

Wow! Just wow! I’m amazed. So happy Wong is being made official, and Bucky looks amazing! His new face print is amazing and I’m hoping Rhodey has one too.

Tony’s inclusion is fine, but can’t help but feel this variant is bland. His spot would’ve been better suited for Nebula in her Ravager suit, updated Wanda or M’Baku

It is likely that we'll get M'Baku and Nebula figures for Avengers 4, as they will probably play a major part in the movie considering how M'Baku is the best candidate for king since the snap and how the source comic ends.

3 hours ago, legozebra said:

What about Europe? Isn’t toys r us still going strong there?

Nope. Out of business, with stores in a few countries being taken over by Smyths.

According to Instagram leakers, Bricktober minifgure packs will be available at Lego stores and Lego shop@home.

This minifigure pack is amazing. War Machine is perfect. Wong is great. I would like hair for him, but I guess still great. Tony is meh. His suit should be black, weong hairpiece, and I hope he has glasses printing as his second facial expression. Bucky is perfect. Finally, awesome face for him.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

According to Instagram leakers, Bricktober minifgure packs will be available at Lego stores and Lego shop@home.

This minifigure pack is amazing. War Machine is perfect. Wong is great. I would like hair for him, but I guess still great. Tony is meh. His suit should be black, weong hairpiece, and I hope he has glasses printing as his second facial expression. Bucky is perfect. Finally, awesome face for him.

Wonder if the TRU branding will still be there. If they’re already in production, I wonder how costly it will be to redo the packaging and whatnot.