Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

24 minutes ago, ood0 said:

This is the most likely, but with the random Wakandan substituted for M'Baku. I like the idea of Cull Obsidian with a metal hand and maybe a new face print and weapon, but I'd still prefer bald Thanos. I'd prefer if the set were a Q ship, as all of the characters that are new in the poster are around one at various points in the movie.

That'd be better getting M'Baku I think - a character we all know and love.

We could potentially get a bald Thanos as part of the set too I like that idea but I also want an updated Cull Obsidian with better printing.

Maybe it's a big set that includes both a troop transport and Q ship or doughnut as Tony called it

3 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

When are war machiene and bucky around a Q ship? Only ones are

Actually yeah I can't remember a Q ship being present on Wakanda - only the outrider dropships.

8 minutes ago, britishbrickphotos said:

We could potentially get a bald Thanos as part of the set too I like that idea but I also want an updated Cull Obsidian with better printing.

I’d be so upset if update Cull Obsidian before they update Thanos. To me updating Cull Obsidion is very unnecessary since he’s accurate in the set he comes in. 

6 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I’d be so upset if update Cull Obsidian before they update Thanos. To me updating Cull Obsidion is very unnecessary since he’s accurate in the set he comes in. 

IN that case we can only hope that one of these big figs is part of this speculative set

Why would Lego update Cull Obsidian/ Black Dwarf and not Thanos? If anything updated Thanos is a must. Although if he wears classic armor in next film LEGO could cheap out again.

Anyone find a good alternate head for Wasp?  I try to avoid duplicate heads, one reason I am grateful for the new Owen fig to update my Star Lord.

1 hour ago, Dr Axels said:

Anyone find a good alternate head for Wasp?  I try to avoid duplicate heads, one reason I am grateful for the new Owen fig to update my Star Lord.

Use Chell's face from the dimension pack?

4 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

I’m using Rey’s on my current purist Wasp. Looks okay to me.

We will be getting Wong, Bucky and War Machine.

PLUS Infinity War - TONY STARK! HYPE UP! 

Same exact design just like in the 10th year poster.

I'm right about Bucky using the legs of Fisherman in Ideas set but with printing!

Daym it's like 3 out of 4 dual molding legs.

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

they are coming in a bricktober like pack! It’s amazing! 

But for Toys R Us...?  The company is going under.  Does that mean only certain countries are going to see this figure pack?

Also, does this then conclude Infinity War for us, or do we still have the lingering 7th set?

Edited by Dr Axels

27 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

Also, does this then conclude Infinity War for us, or do we still have the lingering 7th set?

I highly doubt it. Those figs we're missing are the same exact figs that we are getting in the pack.

So 7th set myth is now over I guess.

18 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

These were so unexpected! Amazing minifigures. I was hoping for one minifigure polybag and than we got four great minifigures! Good job LEGO.

Aquaman figs leaked then I'm jealous. Now they even make 3 out of 4 figs in the pack dual molding! Hell yea.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I highly doubt it. Those figs we're missing are the same exact figs that we are getting in the pack.

So 7th set myth is now over I guess.

That's fine with me.  The only question now is how am I going to get this.  Toys R Us is closing down in the U.S.  I don't know what the situation is over in Europe.  Seems kinda odd to go ahead with a promo like this when a portion of the world suddenly gets excluded.

3 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Where are you guys seeing this? Or is it just text?

There are pictures. They are floating around on instagram ( I have them on mine if you can’t find them)

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There are pictures. They are floating around on instagram ( I have them on mine if you can’t find them)

Ah I found them, thanks :) Very nice packs.

I thought Toys R us was closing in the USA? 

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Ah I found them, thanks :) Very nice packs.

I thought Toys R us was closing in the USA? 

Yea but they still operate outside of the United States so us is going to get screwed for these

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yea but they still operate outside of the United States so us is going to get screwed for these

Mhm, guess I'll need to keep a watchful eye on Ebay or Bricklink, unless there are kind members here who can help a humble Yank.

I know with a name like Bricktober, it should be quite clear when these get released, but can anyone tell me when would be a good time to keep an eye out?

Just now, Dr Axels said:

Mhm, guess I'll need to keep a watchful eye on Ebay or Bricklink, unless there are kind members here who can help a humble Yank.

I know with a name like Bricktober, it should be quite clear when these get released, but can anyone tell me when would be a good time to keep an eye out?

Actually I don’t think these are bricktober packs. I heard they might come out in July or August 

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Actually I don’t think these are bricktober packs. I heard they might come out in July or August 

Ok, at least that gives me a time frame.  Still, its a bummer LEGO chose this route to release these figs.

Huh. Must have been made before TRU announced its closure in the US. I hope that means they are at least released in Europe and not just cancelled.

Southeast Asia's TrU still alive and kicking.

Only problem is US sites because hopefully Lego will carry over these promotional packs.

This is the figs were waiting for. Very detailed.