Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Minifigures were... meh. Actually great ones were Spidey, Iron Man, Gamora, Strange and Ebony. Others were mostly nice, and rest were bad, or really bad.

I said nice job not great or awesome.  yeah some could've been better.  Cull Obsidian wasn't bad either.  

15 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

I said nice job not great or awesome.  yeah some could've been better.  Cull Obsidian wasn't bad either.  

Spidey could have been dual molded legs / Ironman wings pieces should be printed. Gamora was perfect. Strange could use a different disk probably green to match the time stone and change the color printing for the eye of agamotto. Ebony, I can't think of any, he's okay. 

Yeah I'm just saying overall a pretty good wave.  And I think the outriders head could have been better also.

^^ I agree. more and more I think the design of the back attachment doesn't represent the outrider very well. It could have been like Garmadon torso but will cost alot I think. 

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Minifigures were... meh. Actually great ones were Spidey, Iron Man, Gamora, Strange and Ebony. Others were mostly nice, and rest were bad, or really bad.

Really? Most of them I thought were pretty spot-on. Exceptions being Thanos (obviously, the helmet issue), Bruce wearing the wrong clothes, and Star-Lord (should've used the new Owen head, but that's an easy fix).

9 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Really? Most of them I thought were pretty spot-on. Exceptions being Thanos (obviously, the helmet issue), Bruce wearing the wrong clothes, and Star-Lord (should've used the new Owen head, but that's an easy fix).

I think bruce banner is wrong all around. I mean, that minifigure does not look at all like the actor.

2 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

I think bruce banner is wrong all around. I mean, that minifigure does not look at all like the actor.

At the very least they could change the hair piece 

23 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think a majority of the minifigures were good, I definitely think that Cap is not one of them, he needs a different hair piece, a dirtier torso, and better weapons 

7 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

5 hours ago, Cyclone_37 said:

At the very least they could change the hair piece 

I think they need to change him completely. I think they should have used bilbo's face

36 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

After seeing the new Ant-Man and Wasp trailer I really hope we end up getting at least two sets or one really good one! 

We are getting one set for the movie. Set number 76109 retailing for $20 and it’s an antman vehicle and in the United States a Walmart exclusive. 

51 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

After seeing the new Ant-Man and Wasp trailer I really hope we end up getting at least two sets or one really good one! 

We will get one set. Minifigures will be mostly ok, we just have to hope that the build will be great.

Was anyone else surprised that we didn’t get the Ant-Man and the Wasp set revealed today like we did with the Fantastic Beasts set? If we are getting this set in June as rumors suggest we’re going to have to get images sooner rather than later

25 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

Was anyone else surprised that we didn’t get the Ant-Man and the Wasp set revealed today like we did with the Fantastic Beasts set? If we are getting this set in June as rumors suggest we’re going to have to get images sooner rather than later

How about if it contains a spoiler, or probably because it's an exclusive set?

3 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Just bringing it on here:

2 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

It’s an exclusive set so we won’t see images for a little while longer. If it was normal retail we probably would have

After seeing the Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer, it will be very exciting if we can get an updated version of buildable giant-man figure, like the one from Civil War airport set

Since the new sets contain a "good guy's vehicle", hope this comes true ... 

Keep the finger crossed ... 

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We will get one set. Minifigures will be mostly ok, we just have to hope that the build will be great.

I know we are getting the one. I meant if we get another later down the line. There’s still that missing number that could be the 7th Infinity War set.

1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I know we are getting the one. I meant if we get another later down the line. There’s still that missing number that could be the 7th Infinity War set.

Nah we are just one for antman and the wasp, very unlikely more movie stuff will show up. We will get one movie based set with them and maybe they will show up in the avengers 4 stuff 

So the Infinity War set numbers are the following:

76101, 76102, 76103, 76104, 76107, 76108. 

The UCS Hulkbuster is 76105. Ant-Man & the Wasp rumoured set is APPARENTLY 76109... 

76106 is still available. Is this enough to assume that the rumoured 7th Infinity War set is definitely happening? 

2 minutes ago, legoSDR said:

So the Infinity War set numbers are the following:

76101, 76102, 76103, 76104, 76107, 76108. 

The UCS Hulkbuster is 76105. Ant-Man & the Wasp rumoured set is APPARENTLY 76109... 

76106 is still available. Is this enough to assume that the rumoured 7th Infinity War set is definitely happening? 

Not 100% sure as J2G mentioned that it is a possibility but there's no confirmation about it. I mean, it make sense about the missing set number and also those new figs shown in 10 years celebration lego poster. 

I'm still holding into it. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Not 100% sure as J2G mentioned that it is a possibility but there's no confirmation about it. I mean, it make sense about the missing set number and also those new figs shown in 10 years celebration lego poster. 

I'm still holding into it. 

I think I'll always be hoping for it until the end of the year, gotta have hope

8 hours ago, csuhuang said:

After seeing the Ant-Man and the Wasp trailer, it will be very exciting if we can get an updated version of buildable giant-man figure, like the one from Civil War airport set

Since the new sets contain a "good guy's vehicle", hope this comes true ... 

Keep the finger crossed ... 

I doubt we’re getting a new Giant-Man. It’s a $20 set focusing on a vehicle. There won’t be any pieces left to make a giant buildable figure. 

Lego just announced antman and the wasp SETS on their instagram account, i don't know if this is just to mean the one or if theres more, discuss?

I for one really like the look of this set. The vehicle looks very interesting and is very nicely designed, I especially like how they managed to integrate the stud-shooters into the build. The figures look good for me as well. They might not be the most detailed but they capture the essence of the characters very well.