Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

Found 76109 on Brickseek under “LEGO Super Heroes Confidential_Ant-Man vehicle.”

SKU: 624446583

UPC: 673419280945

Yea, the antman Set is going to be a Walmart exclusive set and released in June 

I know everyone is complaining about the wasp figure but lego probably has a budget on the set and a $20 set which is the only set isn't going to get a new mold.  So moving on I'm glad to see another antman set.  I cant wait to see ghost.  

33 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

I know everyone is complaining about the wasp figure but lego probably has a budget on the set and a $20 set which is the only set isn't going to get a new mold.  So moving on I'm glad to see another antman set.  I cant wait to see ghost.  

Well we have seen how she looks in the video game so you can make a very very strong assumption that is how she is going to look in the set 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yea, the antman Set is going to be a Walmart exclusive set and released in June 

Correct, I know it's been confirmed. But the numbers are up for anyone interested in tracking inventory over the next month to snag it early.

2 hours ago, zoth33 said:

The other $20 Ant Man set had a new mold, which didn’t get reused until now, so it’s not like that’s too much to ask for. In fact, Lego has given us a new mold exclusive (at the time) to a $20 Marvel set six other times so far. Magneto’s helmet, Faclon’s wings, Ghostrider’s head, Ms. Marvel’s torso, Mantis’s hair and Groot’s head. Two of these mold still remain exclusive. Meanwhile, a unique Wasp helmet could be used again in Avengers 4 sets next year.

Having now seen Infinity War, I have a few ideas on what the last set might be. Spoilers for the film inside!

*removed*

Edited by Captain Nemo
Spoilers removed

@ReZourceman

On 22/04/2018 at 7:34 PM, Captain Nemo said:

Ok, PSA Time! 

Folks--we all know that Avengers: Infinity War is to be released in about a week, and the premiere is in a matter of hours. Which means the internet is gonna be toxic soon.  

With that said, I'm now posting this reminder about common courtesy in regards to spoilers. As in, please do not post spoilers in this thread. To review: 

• This thread is for Lego Marvel Set Discussion ONLY
  • This thread is NOT for film discussion
  • DO NOT USE SPOILER TAGS HERE as a means to "covertly" discuss the film
    • using a spoiler tag only tricks people into reading things they wouldn't normally want to read if given notice 
  • If you want to discuss the film, please use the Marvel Cinematic Universe thread (warning: spoilers allowed) 

I say all these things to keep this community happy. No one likes spoilers. Please be courteous towards your fellow Eurorbricks members who are coming to this thread specifically to read and discuss Lego sets--not to have a 10 year journey stopped short by loose lips.  

Thanks! :thumbup:

16 hours ago, saysonder said:

The other $20 Ant Man set had a new mold, which didn’t get reused until now, so it’s not like that’s too much to ask for. In fact, Lego has given us a new mold exclusive (at the time) to a $20 Marvel set six other times so far. Magneto’s helmet, Faclon’s wings, Ghostrider’s head, Ms. Marvel’s torso, Mantis’s hair and Groot’s head. Two of these mold still remain exclusive. Meanwhile, a unique Wasp helmet could be used again in Avengers 4 sets next year.

Ghost Rider’s head was also in the Bridge Battle that released at the same time. 

5 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Ghost Rider’s head was also in the Bridge Battle that released at the same time. 

Wasn't that a flaming pumpkin head.  

22 hours ago, saysonder said:

I'm just saying I come here to get info and pics about the hobby i love the most not read people whine about what we are not getting.  I just think it gets a little taxing reading through things sometimes.  I get that people want accurate versions but we get what we get you can't please everyone.  I don't have any idea why lego does what they do we can speculate all day.  I grew up with lego in the early 80's and the brand has come a long way.  I'm just excited to get all this marvel and DC stuff in lego form.  I would never have thought we would have all that we have so far.  The fact that we got hobbit and LOTR sets was awesome.  I'm just happy getting Jurassic park and world sets and all the star wars sets just bring back memories from my childhood.  Yeah of course I could sit here and nitpick sets for days about flaws but i don't have that kind of time and would rather build things but maybe that's just me.  

On 4/26/2018 at 7:46 AM, Aegis2000 said:

Found 76109 on Brickseek under “LEGO Super Heroes Confidential_Ant-Man vehicle.”

SKU: 624446583

UPC: 673419280945

Nice catch! Are we sure that this set will only cost $20?

3 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Wasn't that a flaming pumpkin head.  

Yes it was indeed Green Goblin's pumpkin bomb! 

Any news on that rumoured infinity war set?

is it still coming out? doesnt make much since since there are already 6 sets with each having an infinity stone in it.

1 hour ago, just_one said:

Any news on that rumoured infinity war set?

is it still coming out? doesnt make much since since there are already 6 sets with each having an infinity stone in it.

The final set doesnt have to have an Infinity Stone

I’m also curious about the seventh set rumor. Was it ever 100% confirmed? Or was the set going to be either Infinity War or Ant-Man and it ended up being Ant-Man? 

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m also curious about the seventh set rumor. Was it ever 100% confirmed? Or was the set going to be either Infinity War or Ant-Man and it ended up being Ant-Man? 

They have to come out with the new War Machine, Bucky, and Wong shown in the poster eventually... I'm betting on one final set to round everything off.

No spoilers, but to my eyes, they got the colours of the Guardiabs ship wrong. It looked to me like it kept the traditional blue and orange.

Second no spoilers, I hope we get a second, there's loads of spoilery stuff that could make cool future sets.

I was kinda sorta hoping for a round 2 of IW just due to the expected scope of the movie, so I agree there are more things they could explore in sets, not even accounting for missing figs after seeing the movie.  I don’t see them doing it due to their set schedule though, too much other stuff to put out.

Still a bit baffled about the remaining set though. Couple of things it could be but unless it’s a minifig pack we aren’t getting every missing character shown on that 10 yrs poster.

I also hate the Thanos fig much less seeing the movie. And the sets themselves, minus maybe the wakanda wall set, are all pretty solid adaptations. Much better wave now having seen the film.

59 minutes ago, GeekByKnight said:

No spoilers, but to my eyes, they got the colours of the Guardiabs ship wrong. It looked to me like it kept the traditional blue and orange.

Second no spoilers, I hope we get a second, there's loads of spoilery stuff that could make cool future sets.

No spoilers, but here's my thoughts:

It looked orange to me, but we only saw it in low lighting or in space so it's hard to tell. 

I'm actually having trouble thinking of anything else that could be featured as a set that isn't really, really big (the donut ship). I'm sure the figures are coming, so maybe a Wakanda Final Battle set with some scenery, kinda like the Tanker Truck Takedown? I can see Bucky and War Machine being there, but I dunno about Wong... Guess they could throw him in?

42 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Still a bit baffled about the remaining set though. Couple of things it could be but unless it’s a minifig pack we aren’t getting every missing character shown on that 10 yrs poster.

I'm sure we will get the minifigs shown in the poster if anything for the new War Machine; there would be no reason to show a newer version as the Civil War one is serviceable.

I'm thinking a set like the last Civil War one, with minifigures and some scenery/a disposable vehicle. 

20 minutes ago, legozebra said:

I'm actually having trouble thinking of anything else that could be featured as a set that isn't really, really big (the donut ship). I'm sure the figures are coming, so maybe a Wakanda Final Battle set with some scenery, kinda like the Tanker Truck Takedown? I can see Bucky and War Machine being there, but I dunno about Wong... Guess they could throw him in?

Is there a set with that Wakanda vehicle Cap and co take with Black Panther?

8 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Now that we have the set number for Antman and the Wasp set. It gives us a high percentage of being true. But I trust my source, it will come. 

6 hours ago, legozebra said:

They have to come out with the new War Machine, Bucky, and Wong shown in the poster eventually... I'm betting on one final set to round everything off.

War Machine and Bucky is welcome. I don't think Wong is necessary given that he only appears in the Sanctum battle scene. Probably a re-use Falcon and Scarlet Witch just to add on the price. If ever that there will be a big fig it could be Thanos. 

3 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Nope. 

5 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

No, but if there is a final 7th set. I could see that being it with Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Bucky, and hopefully an updated Thanos big fig. Maybe add some scenery. But that’s purely speculation. 

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Nope. 

5 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

No, but if there is a final 7th set. I could see that being it with Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Bucky, and hopefully an updated Thanos big fig. Maybe add some scenery. But that’s purely speculation. 

That's surprising. You'd think they'd have done that one.