76109 {Ant-Man Vehicle}
•Price - 20$, 25€, 20£
•Builds - vehicle, probably Quantum Realm one or truck from the trailer
•Minifigs:
-Ant-Man
-Wasp
-Ghost

1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Are you confirming a retail exclusive set for Ant-Man and the Wasp?

That's what I know.

Are you sure there are only 3 figures? If so, that's pretty disappointing. What about Luis? OG Wasp? Not even Hank Pym?

This set makes me angry. Of all the lousy ways to save a buck they have to take it out on Wasp :hmpf_bad: 

Don't hate, appreciate. You guys should accept the fact that we can't have it all. It's a good thing we will be having new Antman fig rather than none at all. 

So much negativity! I’m glad we are at least getting a set for the movie. Maybe they will make a better wasp for the Avengers 4 sets? Who knows. 

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

76109 {Ant-Man Vehicle}
•Price - 20$, 25€, 20£
•Builds - vehicle, probably Quantum Realm one or truck from the trailer
•Minifigs:
-Ant-Man
-Wasp
-Ghost

That's what I know.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Don't hate, appreciate. You guys should accept the fact that we can't have it all. It's a good thing we will be having new Antman fig rather than none at all. 

No, we pay money for this so we can absolutely critique..especially when we have seen the level of detail they are capable of and willing to do. Just apparently not here. 

Choice is yours if you're gonna get it or not. So long as they have a new printing, I'm okay with it compare to absolutely nothing.  

Probably gonna be the Quantum Realm ship but I really want it to be the truck/van so I can MOC up a Hello Kitty PEZ dispenser lol

Personally I'm just glad we are getting a set based on the movie, in regards to The Wasp's helmet disappointing that its not a new mold, if they can do so many brand new molds for a CMF series a new helmet that would get use in future sets shouldn't of been to hard to do given that The Wasp will have a good role in Avengers 4 it seems from how they are talking about missing characters in IW. Who knows maybe they will surprise us when pictures release of the set? 

Do we know if it will feature a micro fig for Wasp?  I assume it would have been listed with the other figs.

I find this to be quite unlikely but I really hope we get hairpieces for antman and wasp and I hope antman may have a double sided face so we could get the mouthpiece 

Ok, PSA Time! 

Folks--we all know that Avengers: Infinity War is to be released in about a week, and the premiere is in a matter of hours. Which means the internet is gonna be toxic soon.  

With that said, I'm now posting this reminder about common courtesy in regards to spoilers. As in, please do not post spoilers in this thread. To review: 

• This thread is for Lego Marvel Set Discussion ONLY
  • This thread is NOT for film discussion
  • DO NOT USE SPOILER TAGS HERE as a means to "covertly" discuss the film
    • using a spoiler tag only tricks people into reading things they wouldn't normally want to read if given notice 
  • If you want to discuss the film, please use the Marvel Cinematic Universe thread (warning: spoilers allowed) 

I say all these things to keep this community happy. No one likes spoilers. Please be courteous towards your fellow Eurorbricks members who are coming to this thread specifically to read and discuss Lego sets--not to have a 10 year journey stopped short by loose lips.  

Thanks! :thumbup:

4 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

I find this to be quite unlikely but I really hope we get hairpieces for antman and wasp and I hope antman may have a double sided face so we could get the mouthpiece 

They would probably use mouth print in Lego Marvel 2, but who knows.

Also, IF we are getting summer Infinity War set, 76106 would be the right set number.

So does that mean we can’t discuss set accuracy in the spoiler tags? 

The Ant-Man set sounds great. I’m glad we’re getting anything new at all. Wasp’s helmet needed a new mold but this is better than reusing Ant-Man’s helmet or just printing it on. I’m hoping the build is the Quantum Realm ship since that would be much cooler than a van. I also really hope we’re getting a Wasp nanofigure but I have a bad feeling we won’t get one. 

Whose to say we can't have both vehicles? The Quantum Ship with a tiny van parked in the back

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

So does that mean we can’t discuss set accuracy in the spoiler tags? 

Short answer no. Long answer: inherently that just devolves into film discussion, so let’s keep that in the MCU thread for the time being. :thumbup:

For the time being I don’t see any reason why we should be using spoiler tags in this thread. 

10 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Whose to say we can't have both vehicles? The Quantum Ship with a tiny van parked in the back

Or the van is secretly a quantum ship?

Anyone else planing on using ayeshas legs for wasp, i don't mind the helmet so i think adding leg printing by taking great legs from an underwhelming figure will make wasp perfect

20 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Short answer no. Long answer: inherently that just devolves into film discussion, so let’s keep that in the MCU thread for the time being. :thumbup:

For the time being I don’t see any reason why we should be using spoiler tags in this thread. 

Thanks, I’ll avoid talking about the movie then. 

I'm glad we have confirmation on the Antman and the Wasp set though I was hoping for at least one more figure for Lawrence Fishburne's Black Goliath character. More accurately I was hoping for a large buildable character like we got for Antman in Civil War. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the set for the first film and the Civil War Airport set so this one is a must have for me even if the figures could've been handled a lot better. Frankly I'm more upset about the lack of an accurate Antman helmet than I am about Wasp using the all-purpose Iron Man helmet mold as this is far from the first time it's happened. Honestly I had a feeling they might do that before pictures leaked so it didn't come as much surprise.

23 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

20$ price. Or do you mean like micro van?

1 hour ago, ToaDraco said:

I'm glad we have confirmation on the Antman and the Wasp set though I was hoping for at least one more figure for Lawrence Fishburne's Black Goliath character. More accurately I was hoping for a large buildable character like we got for Antman in Civil War. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the set for the first film and the Civil War Airport set so this one is a must have for me even if the figures could've been handled a lot better. Frankly I'm more upset about the lack of an accurate Antman helmet than I am about Wasp using the all-purpose Iron Man helmet mold as this is far from the first time it's happened. Honestly I had a feeling they might do that before pictures leaked so it didn't come as much surprise.

We don't know if he will even become Goliath in the movie.