Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

28 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

Isn’t that Hawkeye next to Mantis, shy one sleeve? 

Amazing how this is the first piece of advertising to feature him :laugh:

Its his Civil War figure, the sleevelessness is part of the design of the costume

28 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

Isn’t that Hawkeye next to Mantis, shy one sleeve? 

Yes. His Civil War variant.

This poster has nothing to do with Infinity War. Just Marvel Studios in general. That’s why characters like Nakia and Nick Fury is there.

3 hours ago, ood0 said:

Yeah, but his face looks nothing like the actor and he should have hair.

It's primarily the eyes - similar to Cull Obsidian the Lego style of eyes does not suite him. Unsure if any hair would fit the character well given how short it is.

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Does anybody know what these stickers are supposed to represent? It looks like the Marvel character Ex Nihlo for some reason imo

Probably some sort of holding module for the Gauntlet

6 hours ago, ood0 said:

Shouldn't Bucky's new arm be gunmetal grey?

6 hours ago, Scarilian said:
  •  
  • Bucky looks alright, but everything seems a shade lighter than it should be and his arm should be gunmetal grey

In my opinion no, if you look closely at Bucky's new arm it has a golden color to it, the Lego version looks pretty close

6 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

In my opinion no, if you look closely at Bucky's new arm it has a golden color to it, the Lego version looks pretty close

Yeah, the gold colour is accurate - it's mostly the base colour of the arm that looks like it should be a darker shade to me along with most the body.
Guerra-Infinita-Bra%C3%A7o-bi%C3%B4nico-armbuckybarneswakanda.png

11 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m not sure what set we could get all of these figures in. Wong doesn’t appear to share scenes with Bucky or War Machine, so the set would have to be wildly inaccurate to get all of them at once. I do hope we seem them, though. I’m still holding out hope for a new Scarlet Witch but this poster appears to use her Civil War variant.

True but the rumoured set will be a spoiler set most likely. So is it too crazy to say that Wong will be in Wakanda? Maybe Strange asks him to stay behind and help protect the world while he's on Titan, but maybe the scenes with him are part of the key plot? That would explain why Wong is only seen in NYC in the trailers. Either that or he dies...

10 hours ago, saysonder said:

Yes. His Civil War variant.

This poster has nothing to do with Infinity War. Just Marvel Studios in general. That’s why characters like Nakia and Nick Fury is there.

That' true it is based on all of Marvel, but all of the figures on it appear in sets in those exact variants. Except for Bucky, Wong, War Machine, and Wasp. So it could be a little wink to us all that those figs are coming. The most likely outcome is that they'll be the designs for Marvel Superheroes Game DLCs, but I'm not ruling out physical set(s) just yet

I like Bucky's design, but the inclusion of dual molded legs is what really seals the deal for me. I still wish we would see a First Avenger variant of character someday, but this for now is pretty close considering.

12 hours ago, steveholt said:

I think they're gonna concentrate more on Avengers 4 sets than additional sets for A3 

They are coming in 11 months, don't worry. We have plenty of time to March 2019.

On 4/12/2018 at 9:30 AM, Kneel Before Bane said:

Does anyone have pictures of two Corvus Glaive attack sets put together? I’m thinking about getting two but want to see them together first. 

Here you go:

19 hours ago, BrickSantorum said:

Here you go:

Beautiful, thank you very much

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

43 minutes ago, Kneel Before Bane said:

Beautiful, thank you very much

Sure thing. Not sure I got the best angle of it, but it's a substantial build. And it's super easy to build the mirror image version of it - I didn't have to redesign anything to make it work.

So ghosts design in the antman and the wasp dlc leaked and ashnflash drew up a figure of her. If we do get a antman and the wasp set, this is the figure we will get. No special molds just a gray hood with a mask face print underneath and no leg printing either 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

So ghosts design in the antman and the wasp dlc leaked and ashnflash drew up a figure of her. If we do get a antman and the wasp set, this is the figure we will get. No special molds just a gray hood with a mask face print underneath and no leg printing either 

Here it is, for those who want a quick link. :classic:

Spoiler
Ghost Official?

Ghost looks surprisingly good. I wasn’t sure how well the hood would work but it looks great and I understand why they didn’t make a new mold for her. She could’ve used some leg printing but I guess the figure is fine enough without it. 

I think the hood is fine, but will be so much better with some print on the hood and her leg. Like this:

https://goo.gl/images/9xJCFN

Just wondering is it really that hard for TLG to add leg print on minifigure? 

Nevermind found it. Ant-Man looks incredible! Really detailed minifgure. Only bad thing is open mouth. Wasp looks good, there should be a new mask mold, but it still doesn't look so bad. No leg printing... Ghost is fantastic, great torso and face print. Still, no leg printing...

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ashnflash also did wasp from the dlc pack.

Hey, I think it looks pretty good considering! :sweet:

Spoiler
Wasp Official

You can tell they just put no effort into that Wasp. Didn't even give her the right wings...she deserves plastic ones like the Geonosians. Please don't let the actual fig be like this 

Hopefully, the lack of arm & leg printing actually bodes well for these being physical minifigs! If they were all dual-molded and covered in printing, it would probably mean they were just from the imagination of the game designers, rather than a Lego designer on a budget. That Ghost looks awesome, and Wasp is long overdue a minifig.

I kinda wish Ant-Man used the same helmet mold as wasp, but oh well. Weird how Wasp has no leg printing but Ant-Man has a bunch of detail on his torso, hips and legs.