Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

13 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

They are probably the Bugatti and Creator D2C sets. 

29 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New Lego calendar for May has a new info: VIPs can get two new Lego exclusive sets from May 16-31. So there are two Lego exclusive sets coming in June. Could one of them be for Ant-Man and The Wasp and one for Infinity War? Or maybe both for Ant-Man? Or none of them are connected to Marvel? Any info?

I think it is the Bugatti and roller coaster set

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think it is the Bugatti and roller coaster set

Have you only heard about those two sets, or perhaps something more, if you know what I mean? :wink:

On 4/9/2018 at 12:15 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

How is it unsupported? We know that they posted a lower profit in 2017 and that their growth is slowing down. 

On 4/9/2018 at 8:47 AM, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Lego are not in a financially tougher position than a few years ago at all - profit is on-top of what they need to sustain themselves as a business. Lego has excess stock at warehouses so why have 1400 staff hired that you do not need? Especially when the majority of the business stock is primarily starting to be sold online.

46 minutes ago, Kneel Before Bane said:

Does anyone have pictures of two Corvus Glaive attack sets put together? I’m thinking about getting two but want to see them together first. 

Yeah - I can post pictures later. I built one as a mirror image of the other and connected them so that the towers are at the far ends. I think it looks pretty sharp!

Anybody see the Lego version of the MCU 10th anniversary poster?

Fig designs for Wong, Wasp, White Wolf and a new War Machine are there

How many Ws?

The poster is amazing. It does include a new war machine that has arm printing, a new Bucky who has duel molded legs, and finally a new Wong figure 

Because all of these are based on exact minifigure designs that have been released at some point or the other, it gives me hope that there is a set with Bucky and Wong out there,for release after the film.

Edited by LegoShroom

I love new minifigures, but I wonder if they will be included in any of the sets? It's really hard to tell anything about Ant-Man and The Wasp...

36 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I think the Bucky and Wong minifigures look particularly great. I’m really hoping that this is an indicator of a release coming up.

I noticed Spider-Man was missing from the poster, sigh, I hope Disney buys out Sony soon to have full control of Spider-Man and his villian gallery

Observations about the Lego MCU 10 years anniversary picture:

I like the new Bucky; I like how he has duel molded legs with leg printing, a new torso, a new face and arm printing which, assuming he is put in a set, is a level of detail sorely missing from the A3 line.

Wong looks nothing like Wong, imo

I hope we get the new War Machine in a set. Still baffled why they haven't used the armour they used on BvS battle armour Batman on him though.

A few questions:

Shouldn't Bucky's new arm be gunmetal grey?

Is War Machine black or gunmetal grey? Either way, I like him.

Is Ant-Man using the newer Iron Man helmet mold, like the Wasp?

Finally, and I apologize for being rather off topic, but is Eurobricks blocking screenshots in chrome for android for anyone else? "Can't take screenshot due to security policy."

Edited by ood0

• I like the new War Machine, arm print is definitely a welcomed addition and perhaps would work on the Civil War version
  • Bucky looks alright, but everything seems a shade lighter than it should be and his arm should be gunmetal grey

Judging via this our missing set would feature; Wong, War Machine, Winter Soldier and maybe Nebula (She seems similar to the GotG2 version, but perhaps without battle damage)
18 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Wong

1280-avengers-12.jpg
The figure is based on this version of Wong from set pictures - fairly accurate in terms of outfit

Edited by Scarilian

46 minutes ago, Scarilian said:
  • this version of Wong

Yeah, but his face looks nothing like the actor and he should have hair.

39121189370_cf0b1bb34c_b.jpg

Does anybody know what these stickers are supposed to represent? It looks like the Marvel character Ex Nihlo for some reason imo

13 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Does anybody know what these stickers are supposed to represent? It looks like the Marvel character Ex Nihlo for some reason imo

The stickers probably represent Loki's helmet

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page, and especially the post above yours. Thank you.

It’s safe to assume with the hero count in IW that most of the ones on the poster that we don’t have yet are definitely coming. If Lego Batman Movie can get multiple waves, IW should easily be able to get multiple upon multiple waves. Especially with IW2 coming right up next year. IW may be the only sets Lego releases for Marvel for awhile. 

Bucky looks great! Wish he had Ep8 Luke Skywalker’s hair though. Partially, because he’d look more accurate, but also because I want that piece in dark brown. Need a better look at War Machine but I can already say I wish he had an armor piece

Wong looks okay. Wish he had hair printing. I’m gonna safely assume these three are definitely gonna be in the next IW set. Still unsure about Nebula, Hulk and Scarlett Witch. They all need updates, but all appear to use their old variants. I want a Hulk with black pants badly.

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

Is Ant-Man using the newer Iron Man helmet mold, like the Wasp?

He has his same old helmet.

I’m not sure what set we could get all of these figures in. Wong doesn’t appear to share scenes with Bucky or War Machine, so the set would have to be wildly inaccurate to get all of them at once. I do hope we seem them, though. I’m still holding out hope for a new Scarlet Witch but this poster appears to use her Civil War variant.