Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

1 hour ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Hey! We are back online!

I think it is even more likely that it'll be the wakandian transport. Given the info that leaked so far (big fig - hulk in wakanda, a relative small set, a small veichle)

That sounds cool I hope we get mbaku as well.

42 minutes ago, Mattallica said:

How about Hulk Busting out of the Hulkbuster,

We kind of have already get Bruce banner with the hulk buster and we have just got 2 hulkbusters anyway.

Those travel ships in Wakanda from the new trailer, aren't they just the Royal talon Fighters but without a roof and more space for seating on top, I'd prefer a full out Thanos ship like the Sanctuary 2 kind, maybe the Q-Ship.

I mean, what if they show an epic battle from thanos' past and they do that as a set, with full armour, young Gamora, etc.

That'd be weird but whatever.

Or what about:

Thanos + Black Order Vs. Novacorps

Giant Q-Ship, 1 Outrider, Thanos full armour, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Proxima, Obsidian, Updated NovaCorps x2.

Probably not though, more like a set with:

Q-Ship

Thanos (Full Armour)

White Wolf

Thor (Eyepatch)

Scarlet Witch

Ronin (Hawkeye)

(Maybe one member of Black Order)

Hulk

Who Knows?

Edited by Nova - The Human Rocket

I'm hoping no characters are repeats in the mystery set. From the trailer I would think we will get one of those transports, the hulk bigfig, war machine and atleast 2 other minifigures. Hoping for either Winter Soldier, scarlet witch or an unmasked Black panther. 

2 hours ago, Mattallica said:

How about Hulk Busting out of the Hulkbuster,

Given the reaction to that Last Jedi AT-ST, I can't imagine Lego's going to do a "battle damaged" vehicle any time soon...

I think the final set will have the Wakandan Transport vehicle as the build with some landscape secondary build. The minifgures will be Thanos (no helmet) big fig, Bucky, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, and an Outrider. Price will be $50-60. 

I see Hulk big fig rather than updated Thanos as a possibility but really don’t want it to be true because all it will be is AOU Hulk with black pants. Also I believe Hawkeye/Ronin will be saved for the Avengers 4 sets.

The Wakanda Transport looks generic, like the Imperial Assault Hovertank from Star Wars, I'd rather it is not the focus of the final set. I doubt that for potentially $50 they would be able to give us a good version of the circular ship from the trailers or the Sanctuary II either - would probably turn out like the ship from 'The Ultimate Battle for Asgard'.
76041-1.jpg?201502271018
This set was $49.99 - which matches the rumored price of the missing set. I expect the build is probably going to look somewhat similar as an expansion of Wakanda - probably a tower with a segment of the wall so that it can be attached to the 'Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack' set. Figures would be a Thanos variant with Drax, Scarlet Witch, Bucky and an Outrider. We wouldn't have seen the set prior because the reveal of Thanos in Wakanda was something that has only been shown recently and they would have likely wanted to keep that secret.

Guys this is not a speculation thread. Please do not speculate here. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

Target has the Teen Groot (angry face printing) out this week as GWP of $15 or $5.99. Pretty solid deal at the GWP, especially since there are a couple small IW options. 

On 19/03/2018 at 1:12 AM, Captain Nemo said:

Guys this is not a speculation thread. Please do not speculate here. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

Well that totally killed the chat.

2 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

For speculation. Rules is rules

11 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

We have to wait for info to talk about. There is speculation thread.

Hope this legit.

Edited by LuxorV
Removed video to leak and/or fake material.

9 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

Hope this legit.

That was confirmed to be fake a while back

Edited by LuxorV

9 hours ago, LegoLord54 said:

Hope this legit.

100% fake, lets just say looking at the picture shows right away that it is not antman and the wasp stuff 

Edited by LuxorV

If anyone wondered the st 110 in a ticker in the sanctum sanctorum set is a referance to the first comic in which the building apeared - strange tales #110.

9 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

If anyone wondered the st 110 in a ticker in the sanctum sanctorum set is a referance to the first comic in which the building apeared - strange tales #110.

I love little easter eggs like this :wub:

10 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Great catch! That and the crime floods the streets Daredevil easter eggs are great (fingers crossed the Daredevil easter egg is a hint at a future comic based set)

Just a quick thought- In Series 18 CMF, the red-brick suit guy has the Bruce Wayne/Ulysses Klaue hairpiece in dark brown. Could that work for IW Cap? If anyone has a picture of them combined, that would be great. Thanks!

44 minutes ago, TheBrickLord said:

Just a quick thought- In Series 18 CMF, the red-brick suit guy has the Bruce Wayne/Ulysses Klaue hairpiece in dark brown. Could that work for IW Cap? If anyone has a picture of them combined, that would be great. Thanks!

Imo, the new cap only looks good with the hair color he comes with or reddish brown, thats the shade of his beard, dark brown would make a third color on his face

On 23.03.2018 at 1:04 AM, TheBrickLord said:

It could work, but there are better hairpieces for him.

3 hours ago, Lancethecat said:

Has anyone posted pictures of the Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown next to a modular building?

I saw one on Instagram...I think it was padbricks, he added a row of bricks to the Sanctum side(I believe it’s next to the PS) and it’s height was pretty equal. It looked quite good. 

Edited by Vindicare

19 hours ago, Lancethecat said:

Has anyone posted pictures of the Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown next to a modular building?

There was one somewhere posted.