Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

6 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Book 3, 76103 Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack, instruction manual, there is a minor error with the shown build stage picture. In step 42 the second level floor is placed on the structure, as shown in the diagram, still there in step 43 then in step 44 it mysteriously disappears and magically reappears in step 45.

Kept thinking I missed a page or something, of course it only took a minute to figure out and it changes the build process none. 

So no big deal, just a heads up. 

There's an issue with the Hulkbuster manual too, it says to make 2x arms (before the thumbs are added), which includes the stickers. However making two of the same arm means that the sticker of one arm will be facing the back

10 hours ago, legoSDR said:

I didn't think it was, mostly because it doesn't look anything like the MCU Winter Soldier. Even the torso print looks like the comic version. I'm not saying you're wrong, maybe I've just been living a lie

I know, but we still got movie accurate face.

On 14/03/2018 at 7:28 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It is MCU based Winter Soldier but with comic accurate alternate face.

Over on Instagram.

Instagram is a big site, where abouts on Instagram is it confirmed and who by?

22 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

There's an issue with the Hulkbuster manual too, it says to make 2x arms (before the thumbs are added), which includes the stickers. However making two of the same arm means that the sticker of one arm will be facing the back

I thought this but isn't the a connection on both sides of the hand? So you can just put the thumb on the correct side which should ensure the stickers are on the right side

Thanos with armor seems to be accurate. There’s a shot in the new trailer of him removing his helmet, so he wears armor at some point. He’s also armored up in flashbacks. I still hope we get a helmetless Thanos in the 7th set, though. 

5 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Thanos with armor seems to be accurate. There’s a shot in the new trailer of him removing his helmet, so he wears armor at some point. He’s also armored up in flashbacks. I still hope we get a helmetless Thanos in the 7th set, though. 

Me too, its the Thanos we deserve

1 hour ago, BrickHat said:

Is it the Thanos we need, though?

of course it is :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Nova - The Human Rocket said:

I would so much prefer the full armoured look, it'd be so much better than what we got but with no helmet, I hope they put a lot of effort into making the last set special...

Personally I think the one we've got would be perfect with a bald head, and an armoured version would look perfect with a helmet

18 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

I don't mind either look with Thanos. Both looks make him appear threatening.

This is true

1 hour ago, legoSDR said:

Personally I think the one we've got would be perfect with a bald head, and an armoured version would look perfect with a helmet

Yes, they put the helmet on the wrong one, that should have been the bald one and then the next should be fully armoured.

1 hour ago, Nova - The Human Rocket said:

Yes, they put the helmet on the wrong one, that should have been the bald one and then the next should be fully armoured.

There will probably not be a second one untill the next avengers, if at all. The big figure that is supposed to be in the 7th set is probably hulk.

14 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

There will probably not be a second one untill the next avengers, if at all. The big figure that is supposed to be in the 7th set is probably hulk.

Probably, I just hope there is an epic build to go along with it.

On 15.03.2018 at 9:56 PM, LegoLord54 said:

Instagram is a big site, where abouts on Instagram is it confirmed and who by?

On PaulSeeley4's story.

Now I like Thanos more, from 6/10 to 8/10.

What do you guys think the 7th set will be?

I hope it’s either Thanos’s ship or that weird land ship thing we saw in the trailer in Wakanda. There are still loads of mini figures I hope we get like a new Hulk,Wong,Mbaku,Thor with eyepatch,T’Chala (without mask) Wakandan Soldiers and and more.

5 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

I really want that weird round looking ship thats in the two trailers and some of the posters. I'm surprised we havn't gotten one yet.

The Q-ship? I agree. I recently put together a small New York City display with a couple of buildings, and I was thinking of building my own Q-ship to hover over the city. I think those Wakandan transports are good candidates for a set, though. They’re very similar to Star Wars vehicles and I feel like they would be popular. The set could also fill in some gaps by giving us characters like Bucky, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Wakandan characters. 

On 17.3.2018 at 5:07 AM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The Q-ship? I agree. I recently put together a small New York City display with a couple of buildings, and I was thinking of building my own Q-ship to hover over the city. I think those Wakandan transports are good candidates for a set, though. They’re very similar to Star Wars vehicles and I feel like they would be popular. The set could also fill in some gaps by giving us characters like Bucky, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Wakandan characters. 

Hey! We are back online!

I think it is even more likely that it'll be the wakandian transport. Given the info that leaked so far (big fig - hulk in wakanda, a relative small set, a small veichle)

On 3/16/2018 at 5:24 PM, LegoLord54 said:

What do you guys think the 7th set will be?

I hope it’s either Thanos’s ship or that weird land ship thing we saw in the trailer in Wakanda. There are still loads of mini figures I hope we get like a new Hulk,Wong,Mbaku,Thor with eyepatch,T’Chala (without mask) Wakandan Soldiers and and more.

Outrider%20Dropship.png

If you mean these, yeah I would love to see one of them in a set, full scale, not like the small one in 76101. I've been thinking of making one myself. Here's my idea for a set:

• Around $130, 800 pieces
  • Includes Outrider Command Ship, with shooting spring-loaded shooters, Outrider-dropping function, and a opening hull with a command center for Thanos
  • Wakandan Transport (Seen in trailers) with opening hatches, and pop-out stud shooters
  • Wakandan Wall, with large opening gate, and raising/rotating turret with 6 stud shooter and spring loaded shooters. Small forest on end of wall, with "jumping" function for a minifigure (Cap not included). Various destruction features in wall.
  • Interior of wall has weapon racks, and a small command center showing approaching ships
  • Minifigures- Black Panther(Unmasked), Bucky (White Wolf), War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Hulk (parts of Hulkbuster scattered around set), Thanos, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, 4 Outriders

(Sorry about the quote, never used it before)

Edited by TheBrickLord

27 minutes ago, TheBrickLord said:

If you mean these, yeah I would love to see one of them in a set, full scale, not like the small one in 76101. I've been thinking of making one myself. Here's my idea for a set:

• Around $130, 800 pieces
  • Includes Outrider Command Ship, with shooting spring-loaded shooters, Outrider-dropping function, and a opening hull with a command center for Thanos
  • Wakandan Transport (Seen in trailers) with opening hatches, and pop-out stud shooters
  • Wakandan Wall, with large opening gate, and raising/rotating turret with 6 stud shooter and spring loaded shooters. Small forest on end of wall, with "jumping" function for a minifigure (Cap not included). Various destruction features in wall.
  • Interior of wall has weapon racks, and a small command center showing approaching ships
  • Minifigures- Black Panther(Unmasked), Bucky (White Wolf), War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Hulk (parts of Hulkbuster scattered around set), Thanos, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, 4 Outriders

(Sorry about the quote, never used it before)

We already got those dropships in the $15 set, and the rumor is that this set is around $50. I think the person you quoted was talking about the speeder-like ships we saw T’Challa, Cap, Black Widow, and Bucky on in the newest trailer. Those would work in a $50 set. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000