Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

1 hour ago, wilson3a10 said:

Picture. 

:grin: I love this set

Next target:  the Sanctum Sanctorum

Very nice. Did you only use parts from the set or added some?

I wanted to do this myself, but don't want to buy additional parts :p

5 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Very nice. Did you only use parts from the set or added some?

I wanted to do this myself, but don't want to buy additional parts :p

You may need the ball joints. I obtained most of the ball joints from mixels.

Edited by wilson3a10

So I've skim read the last few pages of this and I've seen how there has been a few comments about the Lego 76107 Set for Infinity War, however it seems like it has been ignored, what is happening with this set? Is there a price? Description? Anything?

I know it will be like the Spider-Man Civil War set and has not been released with the others as it contains a spoiler, is this Ronin (Hawkeye's new identity)? A final battle set?

Someone please let me know if there is anything about this set out there.

22 minutes ago, Nova - The Human Rocket said:

So I've skim read the last few pages of this and I've seen how there has been a few comments about the Lego 76107 Set for Infinity War, however it seems like it has been ignored, what is happening with this set? Is there a price? Description? Anything?

I know it will be like the Spider-Man Civil War set and has not been released with the others as it contains a spoiler, is this Ronin (Hawkeye's new identity)? A final battle set?

The thing is no one knows exactly what is hapening with this set. There are a bunch of different rumors out there about the set. They include the set actually being an exclusive set coming out in August or June and the set contains something along the spoilerish lines. Another rumor is that the exclusive set is actually an antman and the wasp set. Nothing is set in stone yet and probably won’t be for a little while 

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The thing is no one knows exactly what is hapening with this set. There are a bunch of different rumors out there about the set. They include the set actually being an exclusive set coming out in August or June and the set contains something along the spoilerish lines. Another rumor is that the exclusive set is actually an antman and the wasp set. Nothing is set in stone yet and probably won’t be for a little while 

Okay then, thanks a lot dude, appreciate the reply :)

2 hours ago, Nova - The Human Rocket said:

Actually, the set is 76106. 

Rumors are that it will be rather a small set with a big fig and it will contain spoilers, so probably August release date. It will include new characters and minifigures. We don't know much about it.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don't see a scenerieo where lego does not release another infinity war set. They have done it for every major marvel movie, and this is the biggest one yet. An ant man and the wasp set though I can see not being made. Anyone knows how much money did the first set made?

20 hours ago, TAFOL said:

Just came across this on Hellobricks:

I don't know exactly what it says in the text, but I like that the Sanctum can be incorporated with the other modulars like this.

Wow, this actually looks great and fits well!

1 minute ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

I don't see a scenerieo where lego does not release another infinity war set. They have done it for every major marvel movie, and this is the biggest one yet. An ant man and the wasp set though I can see not being made. Anyone knows how much money did the first set made?

They have done it only for Civil War :grin:

11 hours ago, Azani said:

Ahaha, I'm pretty certain that that's because there will not be any Ant Man & Wasp sets.

@SpiderJazz states that we will get a retailer exclusive set. Don't know which of you is correct, but they did a set for the first movie, and now Ant-Man is more popular than before the first movie.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Actually, the set is 76106. 

Rumors are that it will be rather a small set with a big fig and it will contain spoilers, so probably August release date. It will include new characters and minifigures. We don't know much about it.

Oh yes, sorry I must've miss-typed, thank you for correcting me.

Oh right, that's pretty cool, there's a lot of potential there.

I've seen people say around £50? That'd be pretty sweet.

Again, thanks man.

1 hour ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

Isn't there also 76109 that isn't used? maybe that'll be ant-man and the wasp whilst 76106 is Infinity War, or both the rumours of the pricing for hidden infinity war sets are true

76106 - £50 (roughly) - Infinity War

76109 - £150 (roughly) - Infinity War

Then two later sets are Ant-Man & The Wasp (since it will be pretty important to the MCU, including the idea of multiverse and more of that stuff).

1 hour ago, Nova - The Human Rocket said:

No rumours or anything regarding 76109 - dont think we'd get another D2C set for Infinity War.

I think the chances of NOT getting an Ant-Man and the Wasp set is pretty low. The buzz around the movie is really high and it would be a shame for LEGO to miss it out. I'm really hoping that they start doing more sets for the standalone movies. It was a real shame that we didn't get anything for Thor the Dark World and Winter Soldier.

Do we know the state of 76106? Cancelled or to be revealed at a later date?

Edit: nevermind 

Edited by Cyclone_37

25 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

August is a long way away so until we confirmation who knows what sets we will be getting. 

I don’t think we will have to wait until August for some of these sets

56 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

August is a long way away so until we confirmation who knows what sets we will be getting. 

30 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think we will have to wait until August for some of these sets

I don't know, Civil War came out in May 2016 and we didn't get the extra set until August of that year. Saying that though, we did get Ragnarok sets in June even though the movie was released in October/November, so who knows

55 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Great! Finally a confirmation of Ant-Man and The Wasp sets! Hope we get two sets. Also, they are coming in June.

Where's the confirmation?

Did anyone know that we’re gonna be getting Rocket and Groot Brickheadz? At least according to Mario’s page.

20 hours ago, legoSDR said:

I think the chances of NOT getting an Ant-Man and the Wasp set is pretty low. The buzz around the movie is really high and it would be a shame for LEGO to miss it out. I'm really hoping that they start doing more sets for the standalone movies. It was a real shame that we didn't get anything for Thor the Dark World and Winter Soldier.

Every single film since the Avengers (including stand alone movies) has gotten at least one set except Thor: The Dark World. We got a Winter Soldier polybag in 2015. 

15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Great! Finally a confirmation of Ant-Man and The Wasp sets! Hope we get two sets. Also, they are coming in June.

Where has this been confirmed?

4 hours ago, saysonder said:

Every single film since the Avengers (including stand alone movies) has gotten at least one set except Thor: The Dark World. We got a Winter Soldier polybag in 2015. 

Yeah but I mean actual sets, something more substantial than a polybag. Also I'm not sure if that figure was ever confirmed to be the MCU Winter Soldier, especially considering it became available around a year after the movie was released

8 hours ago, legoSDR said:

Yeah but I mean actual sets, something more substantial than a polybag. Also I'm not sure if that figure was ever confirmed to be the MCU Winter Soldier, especially considering it became available around a year after the movie was released

It is MCU based Winter Soldier but with comic accurate alternate face.

8 hours ago, legoSDR said:

22 hours ago, Bricky Kai Yay said:

Where's the confirmation?

Over on Instagram.

Book 3, 76103 Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack, instruction manual, there is a minor error with the shown build stage picture. In step 42 the second level floor is placed on the structure, as shown in the diagram, still there in step 43 then in step 44 it mysteriously disappears and magically reappears in step 45.

Kept thinking I missed a page or something, of course it only took a minute to figure out and it changes the build process none. 

So no big deal, just a heads up. 

Edited by Johnny1360
Spell checker, messing up my words

13 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It is MCU based Winter Soldier but with comic accurate alternate face.

I didn't think it was, mostly because it doesn't look anything like the MCU Winter Soldier. Even the torso print looks like the comic version. I'm not saying you're wrong, maybe I've just been living a lie