Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

16 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

So is there still a rumored 7th Infinity War set?  Or did that turn out to be the Hulkbuster?

Yup. Spoiler set, it is a rather small, overpriced, so probably meaning a big fig, has a new characters and minifigs.

I don't think it was mentioned here yet, but according to the Amazon listing 76107, the new Guardians' Ship's name is the "Benatar". So NOT the Milano...

27 minutes ago, Randiesel84 said:

I don't think it was mentioned here yet, but according to the Amazon listing 76107, the new Guardians' Ship's name is the "Benatar". So NOT the Milano...

We are young! Love is a battlefield!

39 minutes ago, Randiesel84 said:

That is absolutely a name Peter Quill would give to it. I love it!

41 minutes ago, Randiesel84 said:

Thank goodness people will stop calling it the Milano :laugh:

Hit me with your best shot confirmed in the soundtrack for Thanos fight!

So the rumor is in the US the Groot keychain is available in Target, has anyone had any actual luck finding him there? I can't seem to find him despite Brickseek saying he's in stock.

5 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Thank goodness people will stop calling it the Milano :laugh:

Right!!! Hmm, I wonder if they went back to Berhert to recover the Milano or not, considering the ending scenes of Gotg 2 they were only shown on the Eclector. So many questions :shrug_oh_well:

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yup. Spoiler set, it is a rather small, overpriced, so probably meaning a big fig, has a new characters and minifigs.

Have you seen the set? Or have concrete details about it?

Guys if anyone's interested (I don't blame you if you're not) I'm currently posting little reviews of each of the Infinity War sets. If you haven't got them and want a closer look at them and a short opinion feel free to have a look. 

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be doing closer looks at some of the figs and show how I'm customising them. (I'm mostly a purist customiser except for a sticker here and there)

My Instagram is @lego.sdr 

I have recently stumbled across an image of Bucky's outfit in Infinity War. 4c7wj01tsbk01_1-min.jpg.2e76a3dcc1f5ef5769c60e4eebd3553e.jpgWhat he's wearing looks a lot like the torso Lego used on Loki in the Ragnarok sets. If he is included in a set, I wouldn't mind if they re-used it for him, along with the most recent Black Widow's legs, only printing a new face and arm for him.

Edited by ood0

I love how Wakanda Wall connects, it looks so cool!

14 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Have you seen the set? Or have concrete details about it?

Nope. Someone on instagram gave those details.

After picking up 76101 (Outrider Dropship Attack) the other day, I realized I was not completely satisfied with the Cap/Nomad figure after seeing this pic:

atqDe36aFnfsrRpKUvs5iP-650-80.jpg

Do you think that the Steve Trevor hairpiece from 76075 (WW Warrior Battle) would work better? Any help would be great. Thanks!

Spoiler

lego-wonder-woman-warrior-battle-set-760

Edited by TheBrickLord

7 hours ago, Lego lover 88 said:

Has anyone connected two of the Wakanda wall sets? How does it look

I have! It looks great, the only thing that looks weird to me is the tower build having nothing to its side. It didn’t bother me with just a single set but when I connected two it looks a bit strange. Overall they’re very nice together and I’ll be customizing the interior a bit to diversify it.

Has anyone digitalized Sanctum Sanctorum set using LDD or Stud.io? I would love to start modding it into a modular :)

2 hours ago, TheBrickLord said:

Do you think that the Steve Trevor hairpiece from 76075 (WW Warrior Battle) would work better? Any help would be great. Thanks!

I had the same plan and am also thinking about replacing the head with the DCEU Aquaman’s.