Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

The Sanctum is still a must have and watching the review of it makes me feel much better about the interior. There isn't much space but they really packed as much stuff and detail in there as they could. 

2 hours ago, just_one said:

was thinking of buying the sanctrum day 1 to add in my modaular street but now im not so sure...

do you guys think it would fit good? need some opinions. love strange , spidey and iron man minifigs though

Go for it. It’s a beautiful set. The best location based MCU set so far, (although there isn’t much competition). But I don’t think it’s as deep as the Modulars, so it may look odd from behind unless you fix that.

I have all the Infinity War sets in-hand and built. If there are any questions you have, or pictures you would like to see just let me know :classic: I have some already posted on my Instagram @hero_bricks_

22 minutes ago, Hero Bricks said:

I have all the Infinity War sets in-hand and built. If there are any questions you have, or pictures you would like to see just let me know :classic: I have some already posted on my Instagram @hero_bricks_

Could you possibly combine the escape pod and Guardians ship and post pictures of what the combination looks like? Maybe some of the interior as well?

One thing I can't stop thinking about is, why didn't Lego give Corvus Glaive the Elves hood in black, because that hood is is more pointed and all you have to do is paint the ears gold to match him.

1 hour ago, doclord said:

Could you possibly combine the escape pod and Guardians ship and post pictures of what the combination looks like? Maybe some of the interior as well?

I second this, I’m extremely interested in the interior and functions of the Guardians’ ship. Thanks in advance!

Wow thanks to @Hero Bricks we have our first offical image of the ganulet with all the stones on both thanoses. All I can say is wow they look really amazing. I’m tempted to buy an extra ganulet so I can have two for both of my thanoses 

6 minutes ago, Hero Bricks said:

Sounds good! If there are anymore requests just let me know! Stay tuned to my Instagram because lots of pictures will be up within 24 hours :classic:

Appreciated. Just how the pod connects to the Guardian's ship is really important for alot of us now. 

6 hours ago, Hero Bricks said:

if u happen to have a modular please post some pictures of the Sanctrum next to them.

Two versions of Milano compare to the Guardian's ship. 

I'm down with this new ship. It's hard to beat the 1st Milano but I think it can be a close battle.

Just saw review of new Milano, and it has some interior space in the middle! Looks like really good version of Milano and it will look awesome with pod from Thor set.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Two versions of Milano compare to the Guardian's ship. 

I'm down with this new ship. It's hard to beat the 1st Milano but I think it can be a close battle.

i lost the first milano and even the second one , no way im missing out on this one!

Also the pod attachts to it so thats a plus! Also dont have anny guardians minifigs so thats also a win situation!

5 minutes ago, just_one said:

i lost the first milano and even the second one , no way im missing out on this one!

Also the pod attachts to it so thats a plus! Also dont have anny guardians minifigs so thats also a win situation!

I have the previous version, but this one is cool. I can see it beating the original but the colors are bit off for me. i like the color of the second version. 

Wow, the Guardians ship looks really cool after seeing the review. The pod is also nice, along with the selection of minifigures.

1 hour ago, just_one said:

I subscribe to this feeling, I also don't have the other milanos as well any guardians.

I just saw the review of 76107; there’s so much space! Especially if you choose not to put the Gauntlet in the back, there’s a wide open cargo bay with two more seats. I really like this one (still not more than the original!) and will pick this up ASAP.

53 minutes ago, steveholt said:

I'd also like to see how the Sanctum compares to a regular modular

2 requests now , please do it ?

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

I just saw the review of 76107; there’s so much space! Especially if you choose not to put the Gauntlet in the back, there’s a wide open cargo bay with two more seats. I really like this one (still not more than the original!) and will pick this up ASAP.

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Just saw review of new Milano, and it has some interior space in the middle! Looks like really good version of Milano and it will look awesome with pod from Thor set.

Mind giving a link?

Edited by Scarilian

5 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

It’s a review (in Russian?) on YouTube. Simply search “lego 76107” and it should be the top hit.

Ty. Think that means it should accommodate the Guardians then.

Saw the review. Build looks even better than I thought and the interior space is great. I might modify the cockpit to remove the space bike feature but I don’t think I’ll modify the back now. I like the Gauntlet storage space as long as seating isn’t sacrificed for it. 

12 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Saw the review. Build looks even better than I thought and the interior space is great. I might modify the cockpit to remove the space bike feature but I don’t think I’ll modify the back now. I like the Gauntlet storage space as long as seating isn’t sacrificed for it. 

I think it might be worth modifying the interior to include the table we saw Thor on in the trailers, would work better than having the Gauntlet stand when chances are you'll be displaying Thanos wearing the Gauntlet anyway.