Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

2 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The March 3rd release date is so odd. I wonder why it isn’t March 1st like usual...

I thought so too, but I guess that's why on the March LEGO store calendar, the Marvel event starts on the third.

I actually think they have done a good job for the interior of the Sanctum.  For me personally I like how it's not all Doctor Strange orientated.

Anyone knows the price for Dr. Strange set for Europe? it would be 99.99€ right?

also about the Special Promotion :

What could it be?

2xVIP on Marvel Sets?(Could i realistically dream of 3xVIP?) Minifigure Polybag ?

no way they would merge these 2 right? it has to be one or the other

Edited by just_one

9 minutes ago, just_one said:

Anyone knows the price for Dr. Strange set for Europe? it would be 99.99€ right?

also about the Special Promotion :

What could it be?

2xVIP on Marvel Sets?(Could i realistically dream of 3xVIP?) Minifigure Polybag ?

no way they would merge these 2 right? it has to be one or the other

I’m assuming the special promotion will be something like double points and maybe a polybag if you buy the Hulkbuster, but we haven’t heard anything about one. I’d expect them to reveal more about the promotion as we get closer to the release date.

What if Wong is the special promotion? If not its a shame they didn't put him in the Sanctum set and i don't see any reason why they couldn't of since he was shown as pretty important to the doctor strange side of IW in the trailer 

i hope they go with 2xVIP points.

Love the mini modular feeling the strange set has.

Dont have a strange minifigure so thats a plus!

Edited by just_one

1 hour ago, Nexogeek said:

What if Wong is the special promotion? If not its a shame they didn't put him in the Sanctum set and i don't see any reason why they couldn't of since he was shown as pretty important to the doctor strange side of IW in the trailer 

I’d prefer a character we haven’t gotten yet that needs an update, like Bucky or Wanda. We can always wait until Doctor Strange 2 for Wong. He isn’t really necessary to get for Infinity War. 

Double VIP points would be great, i've saved up a bunch of VIP points but would like to be able to stock up some more and potentially use them on the Summer sets (Hogwarts Castle perhaps) I think the Sanctum or Hulkbuster having an exclusive polybag figure would help with people unsure about buying it.

15 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Double VIP points would be great, i've saved up a bunch of VIP points but would like to be able to stock up some more and potentially use them on the Summer sets (Hogwarts Castle perhaps) I think the Sanctum or Hulkbuster having an exclusive polybag figure would help with people unsure about buying it.

Im saving for Ninjago City (got around 110€ saved , still a long way to go )

Double VIP would be perfect since the price should be 99.99€ so that would be more 10€ in VIP points lol

8 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

We have so many more important and interesting minifigures to get, why would the polybag be Wong?

6 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Start checking your stores. More and more people are finding the infinity war sets. Someone found the whole wave already in the United states

My local Target has them but said they are locked in the back until March 3rd.

People are saying the Hulkbuster is not the D2C, but the retail exclusive. Any truth to this? This guy on my discord seemed pretty sure. 

23 minutes ago, Ultron said:

People are saying the Hulkbuster is not the D2C, but the retail exclusive. Any truth to this? This guy on my discord seemed pretty sure. 

It’ll be available at Walmart so it seems like this is true. I’m so confused now, though. Are we getting a D2C at all or was it just a theory that turned out to be untrue?

18 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

My local Target had the infinity war sets in stock, but they were street dated for March 3rd, so i wasn't able to get any of them.

Got any DPCI codes for them?

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It’ll be available at Walmart so it seems like this is true. I’m so confused now, though. Are we getting a D2C at all or was it just a theory that turned out to be untrue?

Idk. I feel like it wouldve been revealed by now, but I’m not sure. I’d be happy if it was something better than that disappointing hulkbuster. 

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well it seems the polybag isn’t a new missing figure after all....

Teen Groot with a new expression according to J2G.

1 hour ago, Wonkyeye1 said:

Teen Groot with a new expression according to J2G.

I believe him, he's the most accurate person that I know. 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well it seems the polybag isn’t a new missing figure after all....

I assume he also knows about the 7th set. 

Hey guys, after close inspection of the wakandan wall, i see a technic pin at one end, i remember the description saying something about adding on to it, is that a hint towards the 7th set or does lego actually expect fans to shell out another 40$ on the same set?

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I believe him, he's the most accurate person that I know. 

I assume he also knows about the 7th set. 

With the Hulkbuster being the exclusive, wouldn’t that be the 7th set?