Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

14 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

I think that might be incorrect, as you can find Lego on the floor plan for the fair. Besides, it would be odd for them not to show sets at an event like toy fair.

It is London Toyfair they are absent from. I know as i am attending. 

Seeing the picture it looks like the Sanctum Sanctorum is one side, Peter's bedroom and pizza place is on the other and it opens up to form a corner where the two are separate, and does Star Lord not have his mask? 

10 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

Wow the Sanctum Sanctorum looks better then i pictured so much detail on the outside! @SpiderJazz You did an amazing job with describing them

Thank you so much. This is all for us. I'm happy to see the sets leaked. After all this weeks and weeks of waiting.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Thank you so much. This is all for us. I'm happy to see the sets leaked. After all this weeks and weeks of waiting.

You're welcome! All of these sets look outstanding, money is going to be an issue this year with all these awesome new sets coming out lol 

-Sanctorum is really awesome! Probably the best superhero set (non D2C) ever created with the bridge battle in close second. Though Wong seems glaringly absent from what we've seen. 

-It's a crying shame the Hulkbuster set even exists though. It's clearly the weakest, imo. Even the figs. 

-The Milano set is alright...The build isn't bad, but was that the best they could include? I also thought it was supposed to have a rocky place for Thanos to hang out - with his giant shank.

-Escape pod set is great, just wish Thor had the eyepatch. All well, Infinity War 4 sets will change that

-The Wakanda tower is very nicely built. I'd love to see two of them put together at that corner. 

-The outrider set is nice, though I wish it was like the Ultron battlepack and had 3 villains so it was easier to army build.

First of all, sets looks fantastic. I will develop thoughts soon. I noticed that the new Iron Man armor (MK. 50) seems to be present in both the Final Battle and the Sanctorum. Where's the damaged version? Inside the Hulkbuster? I hope so.