Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Do you guys think Ebony Maw minifig needs a hair? Same hair piece with the collector/aldrich but in white? or grey?

I've been thinking of using the Aldrich piece in white, but it almost seems like too much hair for him. 

Edited by Wonkyeye1

Lego is holding these leaks tight. Only good thing about that is it has allowed for other themes to slip through their fingers and be leaked 

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Lego is holding these leaks tight. Only good thing about that is it has allowed for other themes to slip through their fingers and be leaked 

Why are they so protective of these specific leaks? The sets come out 2 months before the movie anyway

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

It may just be me, but I’d actually prefer a reveal closer to street release. That way we won’t have such a long period between seeing them and buying them! 

I'd love to just pop down to my local shop and see the sets first time in store. I know I'm going to buy them all anyway, just keeps a more intense reveal. Well at least, that's my opinion

32 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I'd love to just pop down to my local shop and see the sets first time in store. I know I'm going to buy them all anyway, just keeps a more intense reveal. Well at least, that's my opinion

Its rare that a Lego set find/reveal will actually surprise me anymore because of how intense the leaks and rumors have gotten in the past. And every time Lego racks down on it they come back even stronger through new channels. Not complaining because being surprised doesn't really factor into my purchase decision but it would still be nice to experience again.

I just realized that the already great Star Lord Brickhead has rocket thrusters on his legs, using binoculars in the back. That detail is incredible. As I said I don’t have any  others, but I will most definitely be getting this one.

So about that Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf bigfig... I have mixed feelings. The sculpting and printing look good overall but the face print and skin color choice look awful imo.

5 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

@Falconfan1414 have you seen the infinity war sets just like @SpiderJazz? I'm just curious because you said the pics are coming very very soon

I have seen some, I also know people have the photos and the photos have been found if that makes sense. Granted the very soon might not be entirely true because Lego doesn’t want these sets leaked and will bring down the hammer if they are leaked but I know they are out there. 

13 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I have seen some, I also know people have the photos and the photos have been found if that makes sense. Granted the very soon might not be entirely true because Lego doesn’t want these sets leaked and will bring down the hammer if they are leaked but I know they are out there. 

Oh okay. Well the best part is NYTF isn't far and the sets have a March 1 release anyway 

2 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Oh okay. Well the best part is NYTF isn't far and the sets have a March 1 release anyway 

LEGO isn't at New York is what I've heard, and Nuremberg is no pictures allowed. Coupled with nobody wanting to leak these we probably won't get pictures until official press release.

11 minutes ago, doclord said:

LEGO isn't at New York is what I've heard, and Nuremberg is no pictures allowed. Coupled with nobody wanting to leak these we probably won't get pictures until official press release.

Wait what? Why isn’t Lego at toy fair this year?

also side note: these pictures will leak, just give it time. It is just going to be very very random

Edited by Falconfan1414

17 minutes ago, doclord said:

LEGO isn't at New York is what I've heard,

I think that might be incorrect, as you can find Lego on the floor plan for the fair. Besides, it would be odd for them not to show sets at an event like toy fair.

11 minutes ago, JasonEffex said:

I think that might be incorrect, as you can find Lego on the floor plan for the fair. Besides, it would be odd for them not to show sets at an event like toy fair.

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Wait what? Why isn’t Lego at toy fair this year?

also side note: these pictures will leak, just give it time. It is just going to be very very random

I'm just repeating something I've heard from multiple posters across different threads. It does sound weird, yeah, but only LEGOland is on the retailer list (not Lego systems). It still is on the floor plan though.

31 minutes ago, doclord said:

I'm just repeating something I've heard from multiple posters across different threads. It does sound weird, yeah, but only LEGOland is on the retailer list (not Lego systems). It still is on the floor plan though.

Ehhhh I wouldn't trust those 100% until TLG directly tells us that there is no appearance from them this year

16 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

Random question:

Do we know if Star-Lord comes with his helmet/mask in the Ultimate Battle set (76107)?

I would guess he would include the mask, we dont know for sure yet though.

9 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Official Fallen Kingdom set images are out and we still don’t have even a glimpse of the Infinity War sets? This is getting a bit ridiculous. 

Look at it this way, we are sure to get them soon since the images are out there, the leakers who have had the images for a few weeks may be testing the waters now

10 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Official Fallen Kingdom set images are out and we still don’t have even a glimpse of the Infinity War sets? This is getting a bit ridiculous. 

I’m going to opt to agree with you here

23 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Next leaks: incredibles 2 

lol I am kidding about that but the best way to describe what is going on is that lego is so conserned with the infinity war sets leaking, the leakers are testing Lego. Seeing what they can get away with before leaking the infinity war sets. Lego takes about a day or so before shutting down a account for normal leaks but for whoever leaks the infinity war sets will make legos hit list meaning the accounts will be shut down a lot faster for any type of leak. Don’t worry they will come soon

Edited by Falconfan1414

Ninja_whip (on Instagram) has a picture on his story of what the Outriders look like on the box, so clearly he has pictures. It's only a matter of time before someone decides to show them.

We all know the Jurassic World set images are out to the dismay of those anticipating Infinity War. There may, however, some value in Owen's figure (Chris Pratt's character). The face used is new and can easily double for an accurate Infinity War Star-Lord (with mustache)! Not sure why Lego didn't just reprint the head, but either way I'm glad it's out there and easily accessible. 

1 hour ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

Ninja_whip (on Instagram) has a picture on his story of what the Outriders look like on the box, so clearly he has pictures. It's only a matter of time before someone decides to show them.

It's not a new picture. I've seen it weeks from now. It's part of the Wakanda set.

25 minutes ago, MasterofElements said:

We all know the Jurassic World set images are out to the dismay of those anticipating Infinity War. There may, however, some value in Owen's figure (Chris Pratt's character). The face used is new and can easily double for an accurate Infinity War Star-Lord (with mustache)! Not sure why Lego didn't just reprint the head, but either way I'm glad it's out there and easily accessible. 

Same thing I posted in JW thread, Kinda dissapointed with that move. ATLEAST NEW FACE PRINT BRUH.