Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

36 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Marvel went to great efforts to hide the eyepatch. It wasn’t even in concept art so we can’t really blame Lego for not including it. Hopefully Thor will get an eyepatch in the Avengers 4 sets. 

Or maybe the D2C or 7th set

Cull Obsidian just leaked. I like him and his new mold, I just wish they represented the scaly look that he has in the movie. I'm not sure if his colour is accurate; he looks greener in the statue, whereas here he's the same colour as his comic book counterpart. All in all, it's a really good bigfig.

Cull Obsidian looks great- skin color isn’t as greenish as the statue but it looks good. No leg printing but I still like the figure. My biggest issue is the same as Corvus Glaive- the large singular colored eyes look out of place next to the beady smaller eyes of the actual character in the movie. 

I had a mini heart attack when I tried to browse EB. 

I'm glad that we're back and also photo of the big fig leaked was shown.

Am I accurate giving out details? or I am bad in descriptions. lolz

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Agreed. I thought I was shut out. 

Your descriptions have been great! Thank you so much for all the descriptions of these sets! They’ve been much appreciated.

I really like the look of Cull Obsidian. I look forward to getting my hands on the Sanctum Sanctorum.

33 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I thought either my account got deleted or TLG took down the website because someone posted leaks here lol

20 minutes ago, AmericaLego said:

Agreed. I thought I was shut out. 

Your descriptions have been great! Thank you so much for all the descriptions of these sets! They’ve been much appreciated.

I really like the look of Cull Obsidian. I look forward to getting my hands on the Sanctum Sanctorum.

Nice to know that! Ironman, IronSpider, Gamora and Cull Obsidian are my favorites so far. It's a win win because alot of the new figs are in Sanctum Sanctorum 

4 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I thought either my account got deleted or TLG took down the website because someone posted leaks here lol

Someone risk their lives to free up the set pictures and revelead it here, I'm glad we're back on track. 

Wow Cull’s head looks blah. Not a bad representation of the armor tho, minus the orange belt thing.

Over all I think Cull is a decent figure, but I agree, he is not better than gladiator hulk... Also, I got 76100 today. A fun build, the fighter a refreshing build after so many versions on the quinjet and the two milanos, it's nice to have a new ship. Sadly the BP minifig is the only part of the set that disappoints. Not sure why lego took a step backwards with him, hopefully the IW fig is an improvement.

3 minutes ago, grimmfreak said:

Over all I think Cull is a decent figure, but I agree, he is not better than gladiator hulk... Also, I got 76100 today. A fun build, the fighter a refreshing build after so many versions on the quinjet and the two milanos, it's nice to have a new ship. Sadly the BP minifig is the only part of the set that disappoints. Not sure why lego took a step backwards with him, hopefully the IW fig is an improvement.

Unfortunately, I believe someone confirmed that the IW Black Panther is the same as the one in the Talon Fighter.

55 minutes ago, doclord said:

Spiderjazz, do you happen to know if the Sanctum set is a facade or a closed building in the back? 

There's only one image that I saw and that shows a closed building a the back. Probably it has been closed because you can open and close the whole thing itself. As I've said before it is a potato quality image with blacked out figs. 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

There's only one image that I saw and that shows a closed building a the back. Probably it has been closed because you can open and close the whole thing itself. As I've said before it is a potato quality image with blacked out figs. 

Did you see where the hinge part was? Is it smaller front and larger back with no rooms in the front part?

1 minute ago, doclord said:

Did you see where the hinge part was? Is it smaller front and larger back with no rooms in the front part?

Can't tell the hinge parts, I think it is larger in back side indeed. It really looks like the Avengers tower to me. But that's just me.

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

3 hours ago, Ultron said:

He's good, but definitely not better than Gladiator Hulk.

1 hour ago, grimmfreak said:

Over all I think Cull is a decent figure, but I agree, he is not better than gladiator hulk...

I'm disappointed... I thought he was supposed to be better than gladiator hulk in terms of detail and accuracy. There's no denying he's better than thanos, but the description made him sound amazing.

The enthusiasm of the descriptions can create exaggerated expectations: it's a Lego, not a Neca action figure. It has a new head and a new arm, the appearance is consistent with the statue of Comic Con. I say we can be very satisfied

Other than the large eyes and colour scheme the figure is incredibly accurate. Yes the arms and legs are lacking in detail, but the parts that are detailed look great. I can understand why some are annoyed, but it could have been a lot worse. It's still one of the better figures/big figs of the wave having more detail than Thanos.

44 minutes ago, Alberto Brick said:

a new arm

Arm is the same as normal, the Armour piece is attached to the torso.

50 minutes ago, Alberto Brick said:

the appearance is consistent with the statue of Comic Con. I say we can be very satisfied

I myself think it's very accurate with the statue and poster.

You can never please everybody I guess. They gave us a new mold still we aren't happy, guaranteed a big figure (not a brick built), not satisfied yet, an accurate to what we saw in the statue, still there are some people that is dissapointed, I get it. I remember back when Gladiator Hulk was leaked everyone screaming/whinning that it is INACCURATE because of not having the correct color for the pauldrons, not having the detailing for his shorts. 

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I thought I was the only one!

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I myself think it's very accurate with the statue and poster.

I totally agree. At least it's more accurate than Thanos, even though I didn't think Thanos was that bad

Well our first sets...kinda...have leaked for infinity war. The bricks heads are out. Star lord, iron man, and thanos. Star lord and iron man look good. Thanos is bald no helmet and uses a one by two printed brick. It really makes you wish we got that minifigure 

Edited by Falconfan1414