Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

11 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Did you hear that on the Star Wars reddit? I heard that there but then someone corrected the person who posted it saying it was indeed Shuri.

Also, Shuri in the new Empire(?) magazine photos is wearing an orange suit very similar to the one the figure has.

No someone on Facebook like a Star Wars designer posted it on Facebook 

The figure is Thandie Newton's character from Solo. If you look at photos of her, her hair is very similar to the hair used on the figure

9 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

The figure is Thandie Newton's character from Solo. If you look at photos of her, her hair is very similar to the hair used on the figure

This could however just be a case of Lego re-using the hair piece.

On 12/23/2017 at 4:02 PM, SpiderJazz said:

Found a video review in YT of these upcoming Infinity War minifigures:

Iron Spider / Iron Man MK48 / Dr. Strange / Ebony Maw / Proxima Midnight 

I'm not sure if we're allowed to link it here. But just to be safe I advise to just search it on Youtube.

That torso print on the MK48 armor is fantastic.:wub: Loving the Cabal too. 

1 hour ago, Vindicare said:

That torso print on the MK48 armor is fantastic.:wub: Loving the Cabal too. 

indeed, that sanctum set is a must, can't wait to see the builds

@just2good review, that's alot of Starlord's blaster!

13 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The new Groot has very nice back printing!

I saw those most recent images of the figure, and I must say, I now really appreciate how his new head mold resembles a traditional minifigure's head. While Lego easily could have simply topped a normal minifigure head with a new jagged Darth Maul skull cap piece, this naturally looks a lot better, but still looks consistent with a traditional minifigure design. :thumbup:

Love them both! It could have been a perfect fig if they included leg prints but it is what it is. Will still get them.

Is Thor hairpiece same color with CMS Hiker? I also wanted Hiker's legs for Killmonger, dual molded and accurate to the movie.

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Love them both! It could have been a perfect fig if they included leg prints but it is what it is. Will still get them.

Is Thor hairpiece same color with CMS Hiker? I also wanted Hiker's legs for Killmonger, dual molded and accurate to the movie.

I believe it’s the same hair color. 

6 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

Do we have any news on what the D2C will be? 

Sadly, no. I’m desperate for information as well. I’m assuming it’ll be the Sanctuary II, Avengers Academy, or a UCS style Quinjet (which I would not be opposed to at all). 

13 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hiker has a sand yellow (tan) hairpiece while Thor appears to have a nougat hairpiece like the one that the minifigure from the Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them Lego Dimensions pack has.

31 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Hiker has a sand yellow (tan) hairpiece while Thor appears to have a nougat hairpiece like the one that the minifigure from the Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them Lego Dimensions pack has.

Nope, it’s not nougat. I have that figure and the hair is a lot more organish than Thor’s new hair piece. The Hiker CMF figure comes with a dark tan part, not regular tan, and that’s what Thor comes with as well. 

21 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Nope, it’s not nougat. I have that figure and the hair is a lot more organish than Thor’s new hair piece. The Hiker CMF figure comes with a dark tan part, not regular tan, and that’s what Thor comes with as well. 

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

Oh man, can someone clarify it before I score the cms Hiker. Thanks for your answers guys, hahaha I got confused. It really looks like the one that Thor has.. but....

haha ik, the more I look at it the more I think its the Hiker too, but in the leaks it looks like the beard and hair match closer so I think its the hairpiece of the one above instead of the one below since the one below belongs to the Hiker. Idk tho, can someone else clarify? ??

Bifrost MOC (Revengers)

Got a couple of new pics. I now have 2 stones in the gauntlet. Hopefully they will release the others soon!

Still confused about the hiker hair piece! please help us.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Got a couple of new pics. I now have 2 stones in the gauntlet. Hopefully they will release the others soon!

Still confused about the hiker hair piece! please help us.

Sorry, my mistake! The Hiker’s hairpiece is dark tan on BrickLink, but Thor’s hair does look lighter in the better pictures. It must be nougat. 

I saw this leaked a head of time, but I was told not to tell it and ofcourse, I'm afraid of getting banned. Oh well.

And I know there's alot of question and speculation about Black Dwarf/ Cull Obsidian and what he's going to be. Now I can confirm, he's a big figure. 

19 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I saw this leaked a head of time, but I was told not to tell it and ofcourse, I'm afraid of getting banned. Oh well.

And I know there's alot of question and speculation about Black Dwarf/ Cull Obsidian and what he's going to be. Now I can confirm, he's a big figure. 

Oh yay, is he taller than Thanos as he is in the statues unveiled at SDCC

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Oh yay, is he taller than Thanos as he is in the statues unveiled at SDCC

I can't tell anything more than that.

And also, I don't want to be the bearer of the bad news but... There will be no Peter Parker minifigure even if he's mentioned in the description.

YAY! 1600th post.