Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

Hulk was leaked by mario and....surprise surprise it's another AoU mold ://

Where are you seeing this? There’s a picture of the hulk bigfig with the Gauntlet on, but I think that’s just to show the function of connection for bigfig.

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Do you know if they have ant man and the wasp sets too?

Not that I’ve heard of, no. I just had that one conversation through a DM.

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

Where are you seeing this? There’s a picture of the hulk bigfig with the Gauntlet on, but I think that’s just to show the function of connection for bigfig.

Not that I’ve heard of, no. I just had that one conversation through a DM.

my bad, I assumed it was the IW mold

Along the lines of "New York Toyfair Reveal"....although, I appreciate the times don't add up. Or the letters. Basically, I don't know.

Edited by ReZourceman

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Don’t get too excited about the infinity war sets being revealed today, they are blacked out in the catalogue 

Maybe it's too soon and we'll get it within the first couple of months in 2018

3 hours ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

If you look in the pictures from the catalog, it is written above every set "NYTT". Anyone knows what is the meaning of it? 

It means "new" in Norwegian :wink:

40 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

When you say they release in March, do you mean the images or actual sets

The sets for May movies always release on March 1st. We will get images by February at the latest. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The sets for May movies always release on March 1st. We will get images by February at the latest. 

So that means there'll probably be catalogue leaks in January 

The toy fairs are coming upon us, and we are bound to receive images from those.

London Toy Fair- January 23-25 

Nuremburg Toy Fair- January 31- February 4

New York Toy Fair- February 17-20 

With London Toy Fair, usually the descriptions will come from there. Nuremberg Toy Fair brings some images, so it’s possible we will see the sets there. And finally New York Toy Fair has almost everything, and by then the sets will be days from release and some people are bound to get their hands on those. Correct me if I’m wrong on any of this, but this seems to be the pattern from the past years.

Ok, about the Proxima Midnight minifigure: Is the area around the mouth supposed to be actually purple? Or it should be white? Is this a another Lady Iron Dragon Situation?

I don’t really go for the MCU stuff, but the Black Order look close enough to their comic counterparts that I may have to pick them up. Here’s hoping for a Squirrel Girl in 2018.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Ok, about the Proxima Midnight minifigure: Is the area around the mouth supposed to be actually purple? Or it should be white? Is this a another Lady Iron Dragon Situation?

I think it should be white, but I’m really not too bothered by the weak printing as I think she still looks really cool. I actually like the purplish look. 

So Mario posted a picture of the Gauntlet with all but one stone, I believe, in place. I can’t tell if they’re real or edited in, but it looks good. A bit bright, but those are Lego’s colors. I’m excited to have them all in person, “in hand” if you will.

Edit: all stones are in place in the picture! The soul stone is a bit hard to make out against the gold of the Gauntlet.

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

So Mario posted a picture of the Gauntlet with all but one stone, I believe, in place. I can’t tell if they’re real or edited in, but it looks good. A bit bright, but those are Lego’s colors. I’m excited to have them all in person, “in hand” if you will.

It looks edited in, there's a distinct different between the red one and the rest of them.