Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Just now, AmericaLego said:

Just a heads up, on Amazon US, the Rhino Attack set from the Black Panther is already on sale for $15.99 and it’s not even out yet.

Yeah, I think it's also in ToysRUs along with the new Star Wars sets

3 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

How would you rate the leaked minifigures? 

Here are my thoughts:

Iron man (New torso variant): 5/10

Iron man (HUD face, new torso, and new legs): 9/10

Spider-Man: 7/10

Doctor strange: 7/10

Captain America: 7/10

Black Widow: 8/10

Thanos: 6/10

Corvus glaive: 6/10

Ebony maw: 8/10

Proxima midnigh: 8/10

Outrider: 6/10

Teen groot: 9/10

Thor: 8/10

Falcon: 7/10

Shuri: 7/10

Note, I base it off if they have lack of printing, wrong hair pieces, and inaccuracies.

Also that infinity gauntlet is perfect except it has four stones on the front instead of five... So close Lego, it's a great mold but not with that inaccuracy.

How would Lego fit 5 stones on the front of that Gauntlet without making it way bigger than a bigfig hand or having 3 stones on top and 2 on the bottom? It’s way better than just a print and with it being a molded piece there was no way they would’ve been able to make it 100% accurate. 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Scarlet Witch wasn't mentioned in any of these set descriptions, am I right? Did I miss something?

That's fake, I saw it.

Iron man (New torso variant): 7/10

Iron man (HUD face, new torso, and new legs): 10/10

Spider-Man: 8/10

Doctor strange: 9/10

Captain America: 8/10

Black Widow: 8/10

Thanos: 7/10

Corvus glaive: 6/10

Ebony maw: 8/10

Proxima midnigh: 9/10

Outrider: 7/10

Teen groot: 9/10

Thor: 8/10

Falcon: 6/10

Shuri: 7/10

My thoughts.. What more can you ask for? With the new Ironman possibly mk48 it's the most detailed fig ever minus the Centurion. it even has an eye printing like mk17 (heart breaker)

She wasn’t mentioned but figures not mentioned in descriptions have come in sets before. She’d be a major character to miss and she’s my favorite MCU character so I’m holding out hope for her being made. She could always be in the D2C as well. 

2 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

How would Lego fit 5 stones on the front of that Gauntlet without making it way bigger than a bigfig hand or having 3 stones on top and 2 on the bottom? It’s way better than just a print and with it being a molded piece there was no way they would’ve been able to make it 100% accurate. 

She wasn’t mentioned but figures not mentioned in descriptions have come in sets before. She’d be a major character to miss and she’s my favorite MCU character so I’m holding out hope for her being made. She could always be in the D2C as well. 

That is if there is a D2C. I'm not sure we have any solid evidence, do we?

Cull Obsidian better be awesome... most these figures are a mess.

Fingers crossed we see Thor in Avengers 4, we may get time for them to give him the eye patch (if he keeps it)

22 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

We had a comment about a D2C set.

Edited by Scarilian

24 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Multiple trusted sources (including @Catanas, who I think I’d trust with my life at this point) have commented on the existence and price of the D2C. It’s definitely coming.

So I have this person, who actually owns alot of Infinity War figures.

She send me a very interesting photo of Iron Spider with the arms, using those brace attachment from outriders, I was told not to post the picture, I also talked to Mario in IG he said it is real. He will be posting the picture I guess because he ask for my permission.

Iron Spider arms look amazing!!! I love that they’re actually in the movie! He looks great with them although I just wish they were a bit longer like the old comic Iron Spider ones.

So here’s a current checklist of what we have seen and what we haven’t yet.

- Nomad, Blackwidow & Outrider

- Rocket Raccoon, Groot & Thor

- Proxima Midnight, FalconBruce Banner (& Hulk?)

- Corvis Glaive, Vision, Shuri & Black Panther

- Thanos (with Guantlet), Ironman, Star Lord & Gamora

- Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, Doctor Strange, Ironman Peter Parker & Spiderman

Edit: Fixed List

Edited by Foxes Productionz

1 minute ago, Foxes Productionz said:

- Corvis Glaive, VisionShuri & Black Panther

- Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, Doctor Strange, Ironman & Spiderman

We haven’t seen vision yet. That was confirmed to be fake. Also with at the least only 6 figures left to be revealed, I hope actual set pictures will soon follow

Edited by Falconfan1414

12 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

I thought we were getting Peter Parker in the last set?

18 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Vision with angry face print is fake. Don't count that one. 

Just now, NeutralNoodle said:

I thought we were getting Peter Parker in the last set?

Yup, description won't describe Peter if it's Spiderman so I'm also looking forward for a Peter Parker minifigure. 

From what I have read, it would appear that the only figure not mentioned in the set descriptions was an extra Outrider. So, we will not be receiving a Peter Parker figure.

Just now, latenightguy said:

From what I have read, it would appear that the only figure not mentioned in the set descriptions was an extra Outrider. So, we will not be receiving a Peter Parker figure.

Where did you get that info?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Where did you get that info?

Rather sizable descriptions were posted on a foreign website. Translated, it specifically stated "Includes 4 minifigures: Iron-Spider Man, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, and Ebony Maw, plus a large Cull Obsidian figure".

Rather sizable descriptions were posted on a foreign website. Translated, it specifically stated "Includes 4 minifigures: Iron-Spider Man, Iron Man, Dr. Strange, and Ebony Maw, plus a large Cull Obsidian figure".

I thought the descriptions never said how many figures there were. It also says that you order pizza with Peter Parker in the set, so people assumed we would get him in the set. Also for 100 dollars, even with a big fig, 5 figures seems light. 

Oh crap. Then why they did mention Peter Parker if they won't do a minifigure of him. Or probably just an extra head for Spiderman suit? (I don't think this happens in a super hero set before, correct me if I'm wrong)

14 minutes ago, doclord said:

It would be kind of strange if there was Peter Parker's bedroom without a "change into Spiderman" feature...

INDEED

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh crap. Then why they did mention Peter Parker if they won't do a minifigure of him. Or probably just an extra head for Spiderman suit? (I don't think this happens in a super hero set before, correct me if I'm wrong)

INDEED

Preach

1 hour ago, latenightguy said:

The descriptions are based on rough English translations, because of this I think it is at least a possibility that we may see a Peter Parker minfigure. Especially since we haven't gotten one since 2004

So afroman posted that he is making a new Instagram account for infinity war leaks. He says next week he will post more NEW infinity war minifigures. So possibly we will have all the infinity war characters next week

Actually, the person who sends me the Iron Spider with arms picture said she will be having more Infinity War figures later tonight (She's located at HK btw) so no time difference at my place (PH). As soon as she updates me, I'll have it reported here or tell it to Mario again so that he can post the pictures. 

5 hours ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

@just2good mentioned it as well in the video / So that confirms it. 

2 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

guys can you believe that in less than 3 months we will have the infinity war lego sets in our hands!! The hype is all too real, March 1st can't get here quick enough

Reality is, it will pop up in the stores early than March 1. 

We could be lucky if this is a January 1 release also, ( Just a wishful thinking ) It happens, back in Spiderman: Homecoming wave then Thor: Ragnarok is also released.