Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

7 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Does anyone have the IW set descriptions (link)?

Mario has them and just2good made a video about them that’s still up

9 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Does anyone have the IW set descriptions (link)?

I pmed you.

There's a new clear picture of Corvus Glaive and I must say that fig is so menacing. kinda creepy feel into it.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I pmed you.

There's a new clear picture of Corvus Glaive and I must say that fig is so menacing. kinda creepy feel into it.

When I first saw the minifigure, I thought it was The Other from The Avengers be Guardians. Though I wish we could’ve gotten him, I have to agree with your opinions on Corvus. He’s a great minifigure, and he is absolutely menacing!

The Brick Show has a review up of the Royal Talon Fighter, I must say I absolutely love it. I'm also glad to see it has decent room to put figures inside, certainly more than I expected. Overall great design and piece use with minimal use of stickers imo. All 4 figures look great and are exclusive to the set. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADt3ic2B-q8

41 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Really like Corvus Glaive minifigures, but once again no leg print!? This alone makes this minifigure just good instead of great.

I have to search for a leg print for Corvus,

anything on your mind right now? space police or lotr figs can fix this.

4 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

When I first saw the minifigure, I thought it was The Other from The Avengers be Guardians. Though I wish we could’ve gotten him, I have to agree with your opinions on Corvus. He’s a great minifigure, and he is absolutely menacing!

I know right, i'm excited for this weapon tho, hope they get a new molding

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I have to search for a leg print for Corvus,

anything on your mind right now? space police or lotr figs can fix this.

I was thinking Iron Man 3 War machine's legs combined with Lady Iron Dragon's skirt from the Ninjago Movie sets would be similar to his design.

Edited by ood0

25 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Mario Power got his account taken down again :( Apparently he posted a pic of the Wakanda set for IW

I thought it was for a minifigure.

44 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Mario Power got his account taken down again :( Apparently he posted a pic of the Wakanda set for IW

I think it was for leaking the 6 or 7 infinity war figures he posted 

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Wakanda Set? Did I miss something?

someone dm'ed me and said he posted a pic of the wakanda set and it included the hulkbuster and bruce banner. I guess he meant the set takes place in wakanda

3 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

It was due to a Star Wars: The Last Jedi 2018 set. The most recent Infinity War leak was the backside of Iron Spider, that was not the reason though. 

As far as I know, no set images for Infinity War have leaked.

Back print of Iron Spider looks decent! I'm happy that Iron man, Iron Spider, Dr. Strange, Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian and a potential Peter Parker minifigure are in one set. It will be a nice way to get this set even if it's the most expensive.

16 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

The Brick Show has a review up of the Royal Talon Fighter, I must say I absolutely love it. I'm also glad to see it has decent room to put figures inside, certainly more than I expected. Overall great design and piece use with minimal use of stickers imo. All 4 figures look great and are exclusive to the set. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADt3ic2B-q8

Totally called killmonger using shockers face, guess he can keep the mask on

Just now, RealGeronimo11 said:

Wait, so did he or did he not post images of the Wakanda set?

He did not. What got him banned was the Star Wars image as well as the leaked minifigures from infinity war

17 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

He did not. What got him banned was the Star Wars image as well as the leaked minifigures from infinity war

Oooooh. Thanks. For a second I was upset that I had missed set leaks

9 minutes ago, RealGeronimo11 said:

Oooooh. Thanks. For a second I was upset that I had missed set leaks

Even if you missed that on Mario, pretty sure alot of IG users will repost it. flick.bricks / afro_man_news1 etc etc

Edited by SpiderJazz
spelling

User LegoSuperheroesToday on IG/YT had an early review for Mighty Micros Thor vs Loki

I can say that both of the torso(s) can be used to make a comic book accurate fig. Especially Loki, love it!

8 hours ago, BrickHat said:

The back of the IW Spidey figure is leaked on Instagram. Awesome back printing, even though it looks weird without the dual molded legs.

I agree, it does look wierd. I get some user’s arguments about lack of printing and/or detail, and while I’m not bothered by some characters, we’ve come to expect a level of detail with the MCU Spideys. I’m a little let down, since the rest of this minifigure is so over the top gorgeous! I still love it, and won’t be looking st it a lot from the back, not in my displays anyways.

34 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I agree, it does look wierd. I get some user’s arguments about lack of printing and/or detail, and while I’m not bothered by some characters, we’ve come to expect a level of detail with the MCU Spideys. I’m a little let down, since the rest of this minifigure is so over the top gorgeous! I still love it, and won’t be looking st it a lot from the back, not in my displays anyways.

What I'm going to do with this minifigure is to get the groin part and then change it to civil war spidey suit. You'll lose the gold printing but you'll have the dual molded legs. So I'll sacrifice it. Still looks cool because you have the printing from the groin part.

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

What I'm going to do with this minifigure is to get the groin part and then change it to civil war spidey suit. You'll lose the gold printing but you'll have the dual molded legs. So I'll sacrifice it. Still looks cool because you have the printing from the groin part.

Was about to comment the same thing rn lol