outrider

2 iron man 

iron spider 

doctor strange 

thanos 

proxima midnight 

corvious glave 

ebony maw

Hopefully all these leaks mean that it could be a matter of days before we see the sets

Edited by Falconfan1414

I love how Corvus Glaive came out, yet I kinda wish they had used this elves hood (re-colored, of course) with the pointed ears to represent the pointy-things on Corvus's head. https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=25564pb02&name=Minifig, Headgear Hood Cowl Pointed Top with Light Flesh Elf Ears and Silver Elves Tribal Pattern&category=[Minifig, Headgear]#T=C&C=156

Edited by MasterofElements

Just now, Scarilian said:

Hopefully Corvus has two facial expressions - especially with the hood, it'd be a shame if he didn't.

I'll ask more pictures of it if I can. pretty sure he'll have two facial expression just like Proxima

Pretty disappointed in Corvus Glaive, sadly. Not a fan of the hood piece for him, as it looks nothing like the headgear he wears in the film. This is a figure who definitely needed leg printing, and as I’m sure most of you can tell I’m usually 100% fine with a lack of leg printing. Something about the face just looks off to me as well. It’s still an okay figure, just didn’t live up to my unreasonable expectations. 

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Hopefully all these leaks mean that it could be a matter of days before we see the sets

Not to mention the Cap/Widow/Outrider leaks were from an instruction booklet. We’re mere pages away from set images, if anyone who has the manual is willing to share them...

@MasterofElements Ithink that piece usage would be inventive and spot on. Great idea!

Edited by Aegis2000

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Pretty disappointed in Corvus Glaive, sadly. Not a fan of the hood piece for him, as it looks nothing like the headgear he wears in the film. This is a figure who definitely needed leg printing, and as I’m sure most of you can tell I’m usually 100% fine with a lack of leg printing. Something about the face just looks off to me as well. It’s still an okay figure, just didn’t live up to my unreasonable expectations. 

same thought when I saw it. i actually like his face print just like the others said he's menacing compare to other black order members

Something about the face just looks off to me as well. It’s still an okay figure, just didn’t live up to my unreasonable expectations. 

The movie version of Corvus has small black eyes while the figure has large yellow/orange/red eyes - so it kind of makes the layout of the face not work as well. Unfortunately I'm not sure what could work for leg print... Even dual molded might look odd here. I don't think your expectations were unreasonable, as mentioned prior we've kind of become adjusted to torso and leg print.

since the majority of the figs are out..: I'am so disappointed. Don't care about Marvel, I just like to get decent prints & pieces. The only interesting parts from this wave so far are Proxys purple hair & Dr Stranges hair with the grey highlights.
Why did they double down on Spidey? :angry: No dual molding, but instead the same thing they did for Justice League: a worse figure in a 100 bucks set than in a 30 bucks set, from the year before...

30 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

-snip-

The only thing that might somewhat justify it is if Cull Obsidian/Black Dwarf is a unique mold with tons of printing - otherwise it is strange how most lack leg printing.

31 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

since the majority of the figs are out..: I'am so disappointed. Don't care about Marvel, I just like to get decent prints & pieces. The only interesting parts from this wave so far are Proxys purple hair & Dr Stranges hair with the grey highlights.
Why did they double down on Spidey? :angry: No dual molding, but instead the same thing they did for Justice League: a worse figure in a 100 bucks set than in a 30 bucks set, from the year before...

Barely any of the figures are out. 11 have been leaked but there are so many more coming. Interesting parts are all subjective, and I don’t know why you’re on a Marvel thread looking at Marvel figures if you don’t enjoy superheroes. The different printing designs on these figures are great and very detailed. 

Barely any of the figures are out. 11 have been leaked but there are so many more coming. Interesting parts are all subjective, and I don’t know why you’re on a Marvel thread looking at Marvel figures if you don’t enjoy superheroes. The different printing designs on these figures are great and very detailed. 

Three figures; Captain America, Black Widow, Outriders
Three figures; Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Thor
Four figures; Corvus Glaive, Vision, Black Panther, Shiri,
Three; Proxima Midnight, Falcon, Bruce Banner
Four figures; Thanos, Iron Man, Star Lord, Gamora
Five figures; Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Spider-Man

We've seen eleven figures out of a listed Twenty Two - so half the listed figures from the descriptions. Granted we may have a surprise figure or two - but it is half of them.

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Scarilian said:

Three figures; Captain America, Black Widow, Outriders
Three figures; Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Thor
Four figures; Corvus Glaive, Vision, Black Panther, Shiri,
Three; Proxima Midnight, Falcon, Bruce Banner
Four figures; Thanos, Iron Man, Star Lord, Gamora
Five figures; Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Spider-Man

We've seen eleven figures out of a listed Twenty Two - so half the listed figures from the descriptions. Granted we may have a surprise figure or two - but it is half of them.

Plus the D2C figures and whoever wasn’t mentioned in set descriptions. 

11 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Plus the D2C figures and whoever wasn’t mentioned in set descriptions. 

Yeah, good point. A wakanda battle D2C set would be bonkers :wub:

9 minutes ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Yeah, good point. A wakanda battle D2C set would be bonkers :wub:

I’m kind of hoping for a huge ship (Milano or Sanctuary II) or Avengers Mansion. 

I think it’s kind of ridiculous how people are judging this entire wave of sets off of half of the figures, especially when they’re pictures taken in poor lighting conditions with huge watermarks. 

I’m mostly very impressed with these figs. I love the new Iron Man with hud designed head and I love that they used the new hair mold for Doctor Strange. It’s odd he doesn’t have his top cape piece. Iron Spider would be perfect with dual molded legs but what can you do.

36 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m kind of hoping for a huge ship (Milano or Sanctuary II) or Avengers Mansion. 

I think it’s kind of ridiculous how people are judging this entire wave of sets off of half of the figures, especially when they’re pictures taken in poor lighting conditions with huge watermarks. 

A D2C milano would be cool, but this is an Avengers movie that has guardians of the galaxy as supporting roles. 

I agree, people nitpicking over low quality images is ridiculous. There's still the other half of figures that need to leak.

Is no one else excited for this wave? I feel like everyone is hating on this wave already. I mean if Spider-Man not having duel molded legs or thanos not having as accurate of molding as we would have liked going to prevent people from buying these sets? 

New Iron Man is probably second best Iron Man minifigure after Silver Centurion, love that HUD face! Iron Spider looks good, but why no double molded legs like Homecoming version? Doctor Strange is the same , which is fine since old torso print was good as is, new hair looks a lot better and movie accurate. Ebony Maw looks great , although new head mold would have been better for this character. Corvus Glaive looks just ok, no leg print and unique hood/elf ears mold dissapoints.

I really like the figures - but all of them get minor nitpicks from me - the biggest of which is the lack of dual moulded legs on the Iron Spider suit, and the lack of leg print for Cap AGAIN.

All of our MCU Spiderman figures up til now have had super-detailed dual moulded legs, so to stop them now makes the design look less appealing then the initial ones. And the lack of leg-print on Captain America is aggravating considering the fact that we are nearing a time where we won't get these characters again - and they are still not fully detailed.

Some of the figures here look great - like Strange's new hairmould for example. But, this is the biggest Marvel event ever, so in my opinion, LEGO could have done it a lot more justice. I don't know why Marvel minifigures continue to remain the unloved child when it comes to the films - look at the amount of print we get in some of the non-film sets at times!

Finally justice for Infinity War! IronMan gives me the same feeling that gave me the first IM leak of "Age of Ultron": AWESOME! The design on the face is brilliant. Ebony Maw is perfect. I expected the printed face, I'm happy because it is very beautiful. The printed legs work close to Proxima, because Maw has the long dress, it is consistent. SpiderMan is fine. I do not care about the double-press leg, it's still very detailed. Lego wants a room for improvement for the future. Maybe ?. I advise not to fly too high with Black Dwarf, the fall hurts (and I know it well, thanks to the wrong-Thanos). I think it's a brick build, though I hope I'm wrong. Corvus looks ok. Too bad for the classic hood, I was hoping for a new mold.

An appeal to the owner of the instruction booklet: Publish the pictures of the set !!! ?

Edited by Alberto Brick