Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

He has a new hair piece

Yes, the new hair piece looks great (Bruce Wayne’s hairpiece with the white-grey definitions on the sides)! Makes for a nice variant, looks terrific. And he’s still got the Eye...

Edited by Aegis2000

Saw Corvious Glave and he looks like Silent Mary from PoTC franchise. no leg printing but I love the face print, has a cowl and cape.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Saw Corvious Glave and he looks like Silent Mary from PoTC franchise. no leg printing but I love the face print, has a cowl and cape.

Where??? 

Doctor Strange’s new hair is pretty awesome! Love how accurate Ebony is and he looks great next to Proxima Midnight! And I absolutely adore the HUD print on Tony’s face?

The HUD print is cool, but I really wanna see Tony's other face, I want a more neutral expression with a connected mustache. Weird how we've only had one other accurate Tony Stark face, in the Silver Centurion figure.

Wow, I didn't think they'd do Spidey like that, good thing I didn't like the suit much anyway. But why are we still calling it the Iron Spider? It looks more like Ben Reilly's suit with the extended spider legs on the logo.

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Where??? 

Doctor Strange’s new hair is pretty awesome! Love how accurate Ebony is and he looks great next to Proxima Midnight! And I absolutely adore the HUD print on Tony’s face?

It's a selling page from Facebook.

The guys is taking picture somehow in a Mexican factory of lego

Just now, Raptor of Vengeance said:

The HUD print is cool, but I really wanna see Tony's other face, I want a more neutral expression with a connected mustache. Weird how we've only had one other accurate Tony Stark face, in the Silver Centurion figure.

Wow, I didn't think they'd do Spidey like that, good thing I didn't like the suit much anyway. But why are we still calling it the Iron Spider? It looks more like Ben Reilly's suit with the extended spider legs on the logo.

because it is indeed the Iron Spider armor. 

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Well based on the set description, He should be there. Hopefully with a pizza piece.

Dr. Strange too. considering that this is the most expensive set (minus the d2c and retailer exclusive if we will have one) I think this set will justify the price, i like what I'm seeing right now. hopefully sanctum build is cool.

I think Lego will use Jay's hairpiece from the Lego Ninjago Movie for Peter Parker's hair. I heard rumors that we will also be able to build Peter Parker's room, or at least an area where he sleeps in the sanctum sanctorum.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

It's a selling page from Facebook.

I think you are allowed to say the name of the page - after all we've said 'Mario_power' without issue... but not sure...?

(Feel free to correct me if wrong...)

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

I think Lego will use Jay's hairpiece from the Lego Ninjago Movie for Peter Parker's hair. I heard rumors that we will also be able to build Peter Parker's room, or at least an area where he sleeps in the sanctum sanctorum.

The Jay hairpiece has way too much volume and is too wacky of a design for a Peter Parker fig. 

Just now, Scarilian said:

I think you are allowed to say the name of the page - after all we've said 'Mario_power' without issue... but not sure...?

We aren’t allowed to link them, I believe. Not sure past that, but once Mario has it its fair game. I’m superbly intrigued to find Corvus Glaive images are out and about. Hopefully with his staff.

Iron Man looks great, as do the members of the black order. Cap looks great, Widow looks okay, Doctor Strange doesn’t have enough difference to be interesting to me. And Thanos and Spider-Man just look awful.

very mixed bag, this wave is looking less and less promising  

The Jay hairpiece has way too much volume and is too wacky of a design for a Peter Parker fig. 

I don't know, something about his hairpiece just screams Tom Holland's Peter Parker to me, however I understand and respect where you're coming from

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

because it is indeed the Iron Spider armor. 

Has that been officially stated? I've been wondering what they're going to call this suit. It looks more like they traced the Ben Reilly logo in gold and put it on the suit worn by Peter Parker in Worldwide, which has glowing bluish eyes and shiny metallic armor.

Agreed, I think either the Steve Trevor, 1966 Bruce Wayne, or Emmett hair would work better.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

The Corvus Glaive looks great, very menacing! I like the tattered cloak. 

Some people are judging the wave solely on minifigures, which is the selling point for most people. But we have to think that there could be some great builds in the wave as well!

Corvus Glaive; The Silent Mary comparison seems accurate - the face is creepy and i like it, body print is interesting, could do with leg print though considering it's in a more expensive set than Proxima. Cape looks nice - hopefully has a new mold for the spear.

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

Some people are judging the wave solely on minifigures, which is the selling point for most people. But we have to think that there could be some great builds in the wave as well!

There could be, but certain sets are generally made for the figures (such as the one with Cap, Black Widow and Proxima) I don't really have too much faith in the builds nowadays.

Edited by Scarilian

Mario just uploaded the pic that I have sent, he ask me to have a full credit, but I just said he could tagged me. lols.

there you go guys. 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Corvus Glaive looks super creepy! Now there is one one member of the black order left to leak

Indeed, the main one - Cull Obisidian/Black Dwarf. Really need this figure to look amazing.

Just now, Wonkyeye1 said:

Does Corvus have dual molded arms?

It's on Mario's instagram, does not look like it.

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Scarilian said:

Corvus Glaive; The Silent Mary comparison seems accurate - the face is creepy and i like it, body print is interesting, could do with leg print though considering it's in a more expensive set than Proxima. Cape looks nice - hopefully has a new mold for the spear.

There could be, but certain sets are generally made for the figures (such as the one with Cap, Black Widow and Proxima) I don't really have too much faith in the builds nowadays.

When I first saw the fig, Silent Mary popped in my head. 

But yea it is more creepier indeed. wish we get a new weapon mold for this guy.

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

The Corvus Glaive looks great, very menacing! I like the tattered cloak. 

and I'm actually looking forward with that' specially Hulkbuster / Sanctum and the Thor set with Groot and Rocket'