Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2018 - Set Discussion

2 hours ago, AmericaLego said:

Weren’t the GotG V2 sets leaked on the instruction manual of the January comic-based sets, or were the leaked GotG V2 sets from a Guardians manual?

So correct me if I'm wrong, but what I recall is it's not with the Detroit steel and Kamala Khan instruction manual set.

Leaked pictures of GoTG vol2 came from a catalog but not the initial issue catalog I think that not english either. 

38 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So correct me if I'm wrong, but what I recall is it's not with the Detroit steel and Kamala Khan instruction manual set.

Leaked pictures of GoTG vol2 came from a catalog but not the initial issue catalog I think that not english either. 

Your correct. It didn’t show the minifigures either because there was a debate over wether or not ego was in the ship in Ayesha’s revenge 

mariopower just posted another Outrider image. Looks to be from the instruction manual for a set. They come with a neck bracket and a built up attachment that appears to have 4 black skeleton arms. Looks pretty good and I’m more excited now! 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

mariopower just posted another Outrider image. Looks to be from the instruction manual for a set. They come with a neck bracket and a built up attachment that appears to have 4 black skeleton arms. Looks pretty good and I’m more excited now! 

It actually looks better then what it would look like just adding the garmadon arms 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It actually looks better then what it would look like just adding the garmadon arms 

you're right. it looks more like alien than using garmadon torso. deym I'm excited.

pretty sure if this is a manual, he'll have more pictures.

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

This structure would be perfect for Superior Spider Man

Due to the Spider-Man suit being so similar to the iron spider, if he does have robotic arms in the movie they could use that design for them

Wow! It’ll be nice to stock up on those Outriders. This arm mechanism does look to be better than Garmadon’s arm attachment.

17 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

This structure would be perfect for Superior Spider Man

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Due to the Spider-Man suit being so similar to the iron spider, if he does have robotic arms in the movie they could use that design for them

Now I'm excited to see if this Iron spider suit in MCU will have the robotic arms. 

Would love to see that in big screen will be a great nod to the comic book appearance.

and also my money is on that spider suit for the most detailed (if not) atleast well detailed minifigure from this wave.

The outrider looks about right! In my opinion, a better option instead of the garmadon mold. That picture is from the instruction manual, you know what that means :wink: 

Never liked the idea of using Garmadon's second torso for the Outriders. Its tok tall for them. This js perfect. 

Will work well for a mutated six armed Spider-Man as well.

2 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Don’t give up hope yet. We still have all the builds and a lot more minifigures to see of the full wave.

Yes bro, I'm very excited all along the line, and I'm sure I'll love it! ? I do not care about arms and legs printed, in 99% of the cases I agree with the lego designers. My only problem (if you still had not understood ?) is thanos

Hmm, so Nomad, BW, and the Outrider have been fully revealed :sweet:. I quite like the outrider, might have worked better as a genral grevious style body but still cool. BW looks good, the green on the torso looks off though. Nomad is great as well, could’ve gone for a darker hair colour though. Awesome figures though, especially for a small set. Can’t wait to see the rest of the lineup, + the whole set.

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Hmm, so Nomad, BW, and the Outrider have been fully revealed:sweet: . I quite like the outrider, might have worked better as a genralgrevious style body but still cool. BW looks good, the green on the torso looks off though. Nomad is great as well, could’ve gone for a darker hair colour though. Awesome figures though, especially for a small set. Can’t wait to see the rest of the lineup, + the whole set.

DAMN RIGHT! This is awesome for just a small set! Can't wait to see more. 

At last they made Captain America suit with a little detail. 

Is black widow face print new? As well as nomad?

Nomad looks really solid: new bearded face and darker, more faded AoU costume. Black Widow looks good as well, but hair color seems a bit off. I think its supposed to be in between white and blonde, but I guess this color works too. Face is new for some reason, I thought AoU face was pretty good tbh, not liking new face. And Outrider back attachment looks great, although they are supposed to have 4 instead of 6 this should be easy to correct with this awesome new piece. Overall they look good but not great, why every minifigure can't have leg prints in 2018? 

Edited by benderisgreat

Wow, the new neck attachment for the Outriders seems super useful. I love the new figures! Both look great. Nomad’s beard looks a bit off to me, like someone drew it on with a marker, but maybe it’ll look better in person. He didn’t need leg printing and I’m glad Widow got some even if it is an old print. 

Widows face is now jyn ersos so at least the alternate face is real angry instead of a battle grin like the last 2 widow faces

Also, someone has an instruction manual, flip too the back please kind sir!

Edited by legosamsonite

Just now, legosamsonite said:

Widows gaceis now jynersos so at least thr alternate face is real angry instead of a battle grin like the last 2 widow faces

Also, someone has an instruction manual, flip too the back please kind sir!

Hahahah got too excited so many typo errors!

Just now, agoodfella77 said:

The green color scheme for BW is a head scratcher for me. 

Pics of the Cap, BW and Outrider on my Instagram account. 

But it actually matches the official art that was leaked.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Hahahah got too excited so many typo errors!

But it actually matches the official art that was leaked.

Does it? I don't recall seeing green, I thought it was black with grey highlights.