Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[Ol-FB] Microbuild - Peppercorn mill at Astrapi

Just a microbuild today, another free license we've got from the last challenge.:grin:

A peppercorn mill, to be licensed as a medium artisan.

In the front, it's a gate, with three arches, behind it, there are several raws of peppers, the building behind them is supposed to be a water mill, a wheel is positionned at the back of this building, the blue plates represent the stream, which drives the wheel to grind peppercorns.

15116751561_DISPLAY.jpg

15116751572_DISPLAY.jpg

Edited by Bodi

Lovely microbuild. I was already loving it from the front, then we see the waterwheel! Well done! :thumbup:

What a nice microbuild! The way you orientated the pieces on the building is quite creative.

19 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

The water wheel also stood out to me.  Clever idea and a nice micro-build.

Thank you Kwatchi.

18 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Lovely microbuild. I was already loving it from the front, then we see the waterwheel! Well done! :thumbup:

Glad you like it!

17 hours ago, Dukesc said:

What a nice microbuild! The way you orientated the pieces on the building is quite creative.

Thank you Duke! The horizontally orientated pieces, I get the idea from a moc exhibited at the local lego store, and I wanted to try it myself.

Clever alternative use of bricks allround, Bodi! The gateway, the plants, the wheel, and the mill itself are all very well executed. My only suggestion is that you could have added tiles underneath the roof of the mill to avoid that unsightly gap, and perhaps tiles in the gate out front.

Cool micro!

Just now, Bregir said:

Clever alternative use of bricks allround, Bodi! The gateway, the plants, the wheel, and the mill itself are all very well executed. My only suggestion is that you could have added tiles underneath the roof of the mill to avoid that unsightly gap, and perhaps tiles in the gate out front.

Cool micro!

Thank you Bregir! 

You are right about about the gap under the roof, it should be tiled. 

Just now, Bodi said:

You are right

I am almost always sometimes right, you will notice! :pir-grin:

Hey, I missed that! I find it really good (entrance, field, view of the riverside)! I will echo the need for tiles under the roof at the building though! Make us proud Oleanders ;-)

16 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

Hey, I missed that! I find it really good (entrance, field, view of the riverside)! I will echo the need for tiles under the roof at the building though! Make us proud Oleanders ;-)

Thank you BD! This gap is definitely too obvious to be overlooked.:grin: