I've said it before, but I'll say it again: as a C-Model, this is simply fantastic. The colours are arranged so perfectly, and overall it just looks right.

I wonder how it would look like with buckets?

6 minutes ago, ColletArrow said:

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: as a C-Model, this is simply fantastic. The colours are arranged so perfectly, and overall it just looks right.

I wonder how it would look like with buckets?

Thanks so much!

As for buckets, I don't own any. Though, I will in 2 weeks, so we'll see then :wink:  

45 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Thanks so much!

As for buckets, I don't own any. Though, I will in 2 weeks, so we'll see then :wink:  

For this scale bucket from Volvo loader (set 42030) would fit this scale :wink:

It's done. Here are some pictures of what I added:

-outriggers which lock in place

-some quick mods (refine controls, add details to rear)

IMG_7001IMG_7002IMG_7005IMG_7006IMG_7007IMG_7008IMG_7010

So that's it! Video tomorrow. And, of course, thanks to all who helped, commented, etc.!

BbBT

I really (really) like the way it looks, but if you're doing a steered front axle, does the wheel hit small LA in the down position when it turns? 

You have do it again! As many have said, you are the master C-model builder for this set!

my one comment would be to get rid of the rear loader arm, it looks weak. IMO, I think the model would actually look better without it. 

Great job! 

1 hour ago, aminnich said:

my one comment would be to get rid of the rear loader arm, it looks weak. IMO, I think the model would actually look better without it. 

Great job! 

Thanks! If I remove the rear arm, this becomes a different concept entirely, which I actually plan to build in the future (like a CLAAS Axion). So for this model, the rear arm stays so it remains a backhoe. Later, a proper tractor with a base like this, no rear arm, and some PTOs.

EDIT: you just gave me an amazing idea @aminnich . Will present it on saturday. The rear arm is an attachment and can be replaced by a PTO setup (built from leftover pieces). Thanks so much!

Edited by BrickbyBrickTechnic

Just now, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Thanks! If I remove the rear arm, this becomes a different concept entirely, which I actually plan to build in the future (like a CLAAS Axion). So for this model, the rear arm stays so it remains a backhoe. Later, a proper tractor with a base like this, no rear arm, and some PTOs.

EDIT: you just gave me an amazing idea @aminnich . Will present it on saturday. The rear arm is an attachment and can be replaced by a PTO setup (built from leftover pieces). Thanks so much!

I am glad you thought of something better to do for the rear of this tractor! I cannot wait to see what you have in mind!

On 12/12/2017 at 6:16 AM, I_Igor said:

for C model I can only say - great job :thumbup:

Thank you!

Also, @aminnich my idea for the rear didn't work. The arm is built with many more attachments to the chassis that I could remember, and removing the ones that allow modularity rendered the arm floppy and useless (gears kept skipping). So, unfortunately, a tractor MOC will have to come later. This project concludes purely as a backhoe loader.

Crop sprayer, forest squidder, saddletrack and now this. Trully amazing C-modeling. Many many thanks for sharing

Now that you got the 42055 I'm seriously considering getting one!

Merry Christmas!