Sign in to follow this  
Capitaine Aragon

Updates on Catherine's Revenge and the Swan Skank

Queen Catherine's Revenge and the Swan Skank are my largest ships that I have built so far. I have taken apart my sloop ship to turn it into a larger ship. As for Catherine's Revenge, I have added more gold parts to the side railing here and there plus more to my captain's cabin. As for the Swan Skank, she flies my fleet flag now and the cabin has a bowl with some Lego food in it.

Flagship and subordinate

Here is Queen Catherine's Revenge and the Swan Skank. 

As for my sloop ship, I plan to build a bigger ship around the size of the Swan Skank using mainly red and grey bricks. The vessel shall be named the Red Dragon and have a dragon figurehead. Once the Red Dragon is finished, I will have two ships under my flag with Catherine's Revenge as the flagship. The Red Dragon will have to go without canons until I can purchase some or build some more brick built ones. Also none of my ships have rigging sadly, as I do not have the pieces and I do not want to stoop to using some off-brand pieces. Until then these are my two current ships I have built. Let me know which one you think is the better ship and what you think of them.

latest?cb=20170610143403

- Capitaine Aragon, The Cordial Pirate