Johnmeel

Seasonal 2018

Instagram has a new Christmas train posted (30543).  I'm not sure if it's legit to post the image, so I'll refrain from doing so for now and let everyone find it themselves with Google.

Don't get too excited...it's a poly bag.  But it looks really good for what it is.

Edited by wooster
new info

17 hours ago, wooster said:

Instagram has a new Christmas train posted (30543).  I'm not sure if it's legit to post the image, so I'll refrain from doing so for now and let everyone find it themselves with Google.

The Brick Fan - LEGO Creator Christmas Train (30543) Polybag Official Images 

17 hours ago, wooster said:

Don't get too excited...it's a poly bag.  But it looks really good for what it is.

I agree, as the front of the locomotive's boiler resembles that of an Art Deco, streamlined steam engine. :classic:

40264061930_892d0f5554.jpg

On 5/13/2018 at 11:17 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

The Brick Fan - LEGO Creator Christmas Train (30543) Polybag Official Images 

I agree, as the front of the locomotive's boiler resembles that of an Art Deco, streamlined steam engine. :classic:

40264061930_892d0f5554.jpg

If only the 2016 holiday full-scale train had been an Art Deco steam train similar to the “polar express”... Lego has made two x-mas trains and several small/mini-scale versions. None of them has ever had that look.

1 hour ago, thorin said:

If only the 2016 holiday full-scale train had been an Art Deco steam train similar to the “polar express”

Personally, I thought their choice of a late eighteenth century, American locomotive was the best fit stylistically to complement the Winter Village line, so I'd rather want to see the next Creator Expert train take after an American streamlined steam locomotive instead. Maybe something like @SavaTheAggie's NYC J3A Dreyfuss Hudson could be the ticket. :wink:

New York Central J3A Dreyfuss Hudson

There is a leaked pic of a new Mrs Claus and a new elf. What could they be for?

I think they were in a minifig three pack from the Lego Store.

Whatever happened to that Christmas present that opened into a living room vignette we got leaks of a couple of months back? I want to get that one. 

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Whatever happened to that Christmas present that opened into a living room vignette we got leaks of a couple of months back? I want to get that one. 

I think you are in luck around black Friday :wink:

11 hours ago, Roebuck said:

I think you are in luck around black Friday :wink:

. . . What does that mean?

Keep in mind I'm in Australia, and we don't always get the same promos . . 

If your are talking about 40292 Christmas Box, then on the danish store calendar its listed as available from the 22-26 november, as a gift with purchases.

On 7/9/2018 at 2:10 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Brickset has a better image of 5005251 Penguin Suit Girl:

Penguin suit girl will be available a short period of time around black Friday, when buying at least 35 euro only in offical brand shops not on LEGO.com

Spotted on a reliable Dutch website:

IMG_20181030_181621-1024x313.jpg  It says 22 till 26th of november 2018 juist to be clear.

Edited by AE bricks
Added dates

I assume no Seasonal vignettes this year, similar to 40262, 40263 from last year? I like these to supplement the Winter Village.

Christmas box set 40292 (video in post above) will be on Shop@Home with purchase of €85 or more for VIP,  2x VIP weekend 17-18 november.

That minimum purchase is just too much imo, after they just had the €55 Minifig Frame promo up to 2 weeks ago.

If only they sold 2019 sets early...

Edited by TeriXeri

Anyone found the polybag train set (30543) in the USA yet? There is none at Target or Walmart like there has been in years past. Possibly too early?

On 12/1/2018 at 10:28 AM, Mrcool1804 said:

Anyone found the polybag train set (30543) in the USA yet? There is none at Target or Walmart like there has been in years past. Possibly too early?

I saw the train today at one of my Targets. It was at the checkout lane(self check out in this case) among the other stuff.