cimddwc

[MOC] Grand Palace Hotel

Wow that's incredible!! In the swimming pool is it trans-blue studs or gaps for the minifigs to put their legs in; as in, can they swim in it? 

Great MOC!

I like the waterfront and elevated street. Nice interiors and great diorama feeling of the Whole thing. Would have liked to see it IRB.

Wow! This is great!

I know you haven't finished the interiors, but it would be good to see the way you've decided to layout the rooms.

Really impressed with the detail of the exterior!

Great job!

This is amazing! I rarely post here, but i had to sign in to ad my admiration. The whole look of this creation is just beautiful! The most standout part for me is the facade and the terrace of the dining hall.

Great work!

I can only agree with the opinions! Just breathtaking! brilliant work.
Do you dont know how many bricks you used, do you?

Everything has been said. The proportions, the details, everything is spot on! Congratulations, it's an  A W E S O M E build!

Again, thanke everyone!

On 26.11.2017 at 8:22 PM, Lego-fire said:

Wow that's incredible!! In the swimming pool is it trans-blue studs or gaps for the minifigs to put their legs in; as in, can they swim in it? 

I left gaps where I put the partial minifigs. So no easy way to place them elsewhere, as if they were swimming.

10 hours ago, AntiZombie said:

Do you dont know how many bricks you used, do you?

No. Well, it's got to be a 5-digit number. :) 

Awesome work. Congratulations for building such a big building but keeping in mind every detail.

Let's wait for all the further updates. Congratulations again!

Simply incredible, i'm speechless

I've done big mocs in my life, but here i cannot imagine how many hours you took to do that...

Bravo, la classe!!!

I saw this posted a few days ago and was awed by its construction. 

Happened across it now and only just noticed the fantastic architectural flourishes that give this MOC such character. 

A great build, well done. Truly awe inspiring. 

Wes 

Really impressive build! And you managed to put so much details in it! Congrats, this is awesome!

This is so beautiful! I really love the colour scheme and all the architectural details. My favourite parts are the dining hall (and how it is included in the whole building) and the terrace right in front of it.

Truly an inspiring project!  Now I really want a hotel.....Regardless of what future sets may come forth or what i may design for one, it will certainly be very little compared to this one.  Fantastic details inside and out.  

Amazing!  I love the mascot conference and the shady business conference at the same time - so appropriate!  How difficult is it to take off the various levels?  Do you have them constructed in sections to make it easy to move?