MKJoshA

Episode XVII: The Battle For Endor

Sorry for the delay this week everyone! I've been crazy busy at work. I'll try to get things out later tonight.

Updated! Both the Rebels and Empire are on squares with both Forest and Plains. The Empire has received a bonus that will hinder the Rebels next week.

Dang.  I wish I had found this sooner.  Looks like fun.

Let's go <redacted>! Win it for the <redacted>!

7 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

Dang.  I wish I had found this sooner.  Looks like fun.

Let's go <redacted>! Win it for the <redacted>!

It's not too late! You can still join the Rebels! (Really, the game will still last for a little while.)

I have been lurking for a bit since the beginning, I would like to throw my hat into the ring as well. is LDD allowed, my bricks are all packed up from my move...
Cheers
Jody
Also I have no preference as  to whom I join. No Blackhand I guess...

Edited by Jody Meyer
update

2 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

I have been lurking for a bit since the beginning, I would like to throw my hat into the ring as well. is LDD allowed, my bricks are all packed up from my move...
Cheers
Jody

LDD is allowed.

6 hours ago, Jody Meyer said:

Cheers
Jody

It's true that you can use LDD. Black Sun was only for 1 episode. The only two running teams are Rebels and Empire. And right now the Empire has the most active builders so I would recommend you join the Rebels.

Updates!

The Rebels are on a Forest and Desert square and seem to have hit a force field. They will have to find a way to turn it off or bypass it if they want to get to the shield generator.

The Empire is on a Lake and Forest square (there is just enough land for their team to land on!). They revealed a Red Bonus Star so let me take this moment to remind you all that Purple Bonus Stars can be collected by either team. Red can only be collected by Rebels and White by Imperials.

Updates!

The Rebels collected a bonus and get 5 extra team XP for the end game score. They landed on a Forest and Plains square.

The Empire is on a forest square.

Updates!

The Rebels were redirected from their desired path by a mountain range. They are on a Mountain and Forest square.

The Empire collected the bonus on I21 which gives them 3 extra XP and 3 more movement points. They are on a Plains square.

Updates!

The Empire is on a Plains and Forest square. They also obtained the bonus on O19 giving them 5 extra movement points. That brings their total to 10 movements for this coming week. Use them well!

The Rebels are on a Plains, Forest, and Shoreline square.

Let me know if you all think the game is dragging on too long.  A couple of the team-only bonuses are going to add some spice to the game pretty soon. But I don't want anyone to get bored in the meantime.

I love it! Cannot wait to build my next one. 

This really helps and motivates me to build. And it is so much fun to build landscapes. 

For me this could last a long time. Thanks @MKJoshA for making and organizing it!

Also I really enjoy seeing what others build. Learning so much

I haven't been involved very much but I agree with Elementary, this is such a cool concept I don't mind if it goes for another ten weeks. This really feels epic.

Game updates!

The Rebels have landed on a Forest and Plains square. They also collected the bonus on C14 which gives their team 5 more XP for the end score.

The Empire tried to move to the right, but were stopped by the mountains. With their movement preferences of Down and Left they bounced back through territory they had already revealed. The movement from R20 to S19 counted as 1 movement point since both squares had been previously revealed. They are now on a Plains square. They have 3 extra movement points for next week since they opted to not use them this week.

It is likely that the rules will be updated to force each team to use all their movement each week and not save any for the following week.

So this was a really quiet week around here. Does anyone from the Empire have a build they would like to submit still for week 12? I think we can allow late entries up till midnight tonight.

13 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

So this was a really quiet week around here. Does anyone from the Empire have a build they would like to submit still for week 12? I think we can allow late entries up till midnight tonight.

Thanks for reminding me, I have a build but life has interfered, thanks @MKJoshA for allowing a by for this, It should be posted soon.

Updates!

Both the Rebels and the Empire have landed on a Plains, Forest, and Shoreline square.

The Rebels found a bonus that allows them to travel across Mountain squares. The Empire found 5XP for their team. The Empire may be discouraged by only having 1 movement point next turn, but they are only 1 movement away from an important revelation.

7 hours ago, Darth Hammy said:

Can we move diagonally.

No, only right, left, up or down.

Updates!

Round and round the lakes, everyone goes!

The Empire collected the bonus on T9 and can now move across mountains. They are on a Forest square.

The Rebels are on a Mountain and Forest square.

Updates!

The Rebels landed on square D6 which had a bonus giving their team 3XP and 3 extra movement points for next turn. They are on a Forest, Plains, and Mountain square.

The Empire landed on a Forest and Plains square.

I faded the team symbols to 50% for this week's map. It allows you all to see the terrain under the team markers without just taking my word for what your terrain is :look: Maybe I should have thought about that sooner. I think this is a good change, but let me know if you don't like it for any reason.

Due to the site being down, I'd like to extend this week. I am also going through some real life stuff right now that will make it hard to get updates down tomorrow. Can we move everything back a day? So the deadline for this "week" will be noon Central Time on Monday and updates will come on Tue.