MKJoshA

Episode XVII: The Battle For Endor

There are not supposed to be multiple entries. Each team is supposed to choose, together, which MOC should be posted in each respective week. That's what the private messenging ist supposed to take care of, so that you can talk it out and decide who will be building next and which MOCs to save for later for a different terrain, for example :wink:

So, one MOC per team and week. Make sure to speak with your teammates before making rushed decisions!

4 hours ago, Gubi0222 said:

And what if our team has multiple entry's for the same week, we both should use the same xp from last week?

Cody has it right. There is only supposed to be 1 entry per week. Please work with your team in your PM to coordinate!

Game updates! The Empire is on a Grass square that has the bank of a body of water as well as a river. You can include all or only 1 of those if you wish. The Rebels are back on a Forest square. And both teams have a bonus in sight! Just remember, water is a barrier unless you find a way to overcome it later in the game.

31 minutes ago, epicj7 said:

How do I join a team and upload a MOC?

My question is just how do I join a team?

I know that you can upload a picture of you MOC to an image hosting site, such as Flickr or Brickshelf, then post it to the designated topic.

1 hour ago, epicj7 said:

How do I join a team and upload a MOC?

34 minutes ago, letsbuild said:

My question is just how do I join a team?

I know that you can upload a picture of you MOC to an image hosting site, such as Flickr or Brickshelf, then post it to the designated topic.

Just post in the main thread which team you'd like to join (the Empire has a lot of players right now, so we'd encourage you to join the Rebels to help even things out). After that, look at some of the previous examples of people's posts to see how to format and title things. The main thread will also help direct you to the rules. After you join we'll get you added the PM threads for each team so you can join in the planning for this contest.

Week 3 ended 4 hours ago. Scores will be up tomorrow. I'll try to update the map later today or early tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay everyone, I had a chance to go watch Episode 8 today so that trumped getting scores and the updated map out on time :classic:

Here's the map. Both teams are on a Forest square. The Empire has some water on the edge of theirs. And you'll notice a new color bonus star. Let's just say you'll really want the ones that match your team :wink:

1 hour ago, LegoRacer1 said:

Hi @MKJoshA, I'm a little confused. It says that Empire gained 2 moment points yet the Rebels moved 2, and the Empire only 1.

During week 2 the Rebels earned 2 movement points. They used those this past week (week 3). The build they used them with only earned 1 movement point which means the Rebels only get to move 1 space this week (week 4). The Empire earned 2 movements this last time (week 3) which means they get to move 2 during the build submitted this week (week 4).

I hope that helps!

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

During week 2 the Rebels earned 2 movement points. They used those this past week (week 3). The build they used them with only earned 1 movement point which means the Rebels only get to move 1 space this week (week 4). The Empire earned 2 movements this last time (week 3) which means they get to move 2 during the build submitted this week (week 4).

I hope that helps!

Ok, Now I get it. Thanks:thumbup:@MKJoshA

How about postponing this week's deadline for a week? I think Christmas might interfere with people's building time somewhat. :wink:

3 hours ago, Cody Startale said:

How about postponing this week's deadline for a week? I think Christmas might interfere with people's building time somewhat. :wink:

We'll have plenty of weeks for everyone to build. If one or both teams can't build because of Christmas, that's not the end of the world.

Update! The Rebels have collected the bonus on R3. I'm also adding some clarification to the rules so go check it out!

The Rebels are still on a Forest Square and the Empire is on a Square with Forest, Shoreline, and a body of Water.

Update! Both Teams collected a bonus that now allows 2 entries per week instead of just 1. The rule that any 1 person cannot post 2 weeks in a row is still in effect.

The Empire is on a Plains square, the Rebels are on a Forest square with a little bit of shore. 

On 12/4/2017 at 5:11 AM, Gubi0222 said:

And what if our team has multiple entry's for the same week, we both should use the same xp from last week?

@MKJoshA, I was wondering since the time has come in which we sumit multiple entries how does it work?

I think the same as before, discuss with your team each week who will be building and then post your topic just like normal when it's your turn. Only now, we can have 2 people building instead of one. :classic:

16 hours ago, LegoRacer1 said:

@MKJoshA, I was wondering since the time has come in which we sumit multiple entries how does it work?

14 hours ago, Cody Startale said:

I think the same as before, discuss with your team each week who will be building and then post your topic just like normal when it's your turn. Only now, we can have 2 people building instead of one. :classic:

Yes, post both builds during the week. The tricky part is movement. We'll play it by ear a little, but for now plan on having only the first entry specify movement. Both entries will earn movement, but it'll be added together each week into 1 lump sum.